Hudson Valley Cabinet & Woodworking Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2008

Hudson Valley Cabinet & Woodworking, Inc. has been supplying homeowners and builders with cabinetry for 20 years. Whether for the kitchen, bath, closet or any other room in the house, we offer an wide array of design choices, which in turn allows you as the homeowner or builder flexibility in capturing that exact look you desire. We are family owned and operated....

Northern Lights Electric of Westchester County inc

Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates. All work done by owner. Quality work and affordable prices.

10/16/2013

The service was very efficient. I talked to the lady and made an appointment. She came down, looked at what I needed done, prepared the quotation and sent it to me quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have purchased a Big Deal for Valley Cabinet & Woodworking Inc. She came in, took a look at the cabinetry work, took measurements, and gave us a quotation.

10/03/2013

It was excellent. I purchased the package on August 16th and I got a visit on August 23rd. Then I visited the shop on August 30th. I purchased the Big Deal custom design and cabinet project. Soon after making a call to Angies List I received a response from Jeanne of Hudson Valley Cabinets. She came over to my house on time. She listened to my ideas and she provided me with great ideas. She was pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used a Big Deal for Hudson Valley Cabinet and Woodworking for kitchen design.

09/30/2013

Jeanne is very sweet and helpful.  I'm waiting to see how it turns out

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bought a special $99 deal for kitchen design.  we have the designs, but am having some adjustments to design before price quote

09/30/2013

She didn't do any service to me, except for ideas and suggestions and did sketches in terms of what she was recommending sent the proposals and such stuff. She is good. I decided not to go with her. She was very nice. She really seems to know her stuff and she is very much like what you see is what you get. She seems to understand really well like I can offer different things, I can get the cabine...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased Hudson Valley Cabinet & Woodworking Big Deal purchase about two months ago. She came out, she gave me her ideas and suggestions and everything she was done and she was very good. It was for giving ideas, suggestions and costs for kitchen. I didn't use her service.

09/24/2013

They were good and they did a good job. They were correct, courteous, knowledgeable, and nothing to complain about. They provide good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hudson Valley Cabinet & Woodworking Inc. gave an estimate and the study of the project.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking

Cabinetry, Kitchen & Bathroom Design, Trim Work, Mantels & Entertainment Centers