E-Z FLOW GUTTERS/E-Z FLOW INNOVATIONS

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2010

1059 Main St

Fishkill, NY 12524

Over the past two decades E-Z Flow Gutters has developed from a gutter installation and maintenance company into a full service gutter and construction organization. With the continual expansion we have developed an overall comprehensive organization we call E-Z Flow Innovations. E-Z Flow Innovations is a compilation of over 20 years experience in providing the greater Hudson Valley with exceptional quality residential and commercial construction. We hold ourselves to only the highest standards and strive for seamless perfection in every project we undertake. We are your solution to comprehensive home enhancements at an affordable price and feel that you should be able to achieve excellence without compromise. From the initial point of contact through the completion of your project we continually strive to make your experience a pleasant one....

07/10/2017

James M.

Excellent, work was high quality, and price was very good.. would definitely call them again if needed additional work

Description of Work
Replaced 2 gutters and downspouts damaged by snow and ice; repaired roof flashing and sealed furnace exhaust stack on roof

Category gutter repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the work that was done! We would love to hear from you in the future should the need arise! Enjoy the rest of your summer! Sincerely, Rob Mutsheler, Owner E-Z Flow Innovations

12/06/2015

Michael C.

Rob and his crack team did a wonderful job on everything. His attention to detail, and communications skills are fantastic. He kept us in the loop at all times, was easy to reach and demonstrated great follow through. The work they did was excellent in all respects and we very much appreciated his suggestions on several detailed points we hadn't thought of. Once we had made up our mind about which fixtures to buy, Rob told us what his estimated time frame would be and he kept to it. On one occasion he and his crew were even there until 8pm at night to make sure all was ready for us for the weekend. He is far and away the best contractor we have ever worked with. And he is a lovely guy and a pleasure to know. He did 110% for us.

Description of Work
Removed our old cedar shingle roof; replaced all flashing and 2 skylight and installed new synthetic slate tile and new copper gutters. Completely refurbished two bathrooms; one was turned into a "wet" room.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, home remodeling, roof cleaning

03/07/2015

arron G.

contacted provider about roof snow/ice removal. Provider gave me an "idea" of when they would show up but was not confident that they would be able to show up. I never got a phone call or anything for confirmation that indeed they were going to show up. I had to go out and run some errands. When i returned they were already on my roof removing snow. I never gave authorization or direction of what i needed them to do. They just started working. They had finished within 10-20 min and gave excuses of why they couldn't remove certain sections of ice from the roof. The provider could barely speak any english. After they had left i realized that they didn't remove all of the snow from my house. They only removed snow from one specific section. seven hundred dollars for an extremely brief visit... nice Unforuntatly this is the trend with most service providers in the area. They charge an arm and a leg for their services, do the job as fast as they can, and run with your money

Description of Work
removed snow from house

12/16/2014

Philip B.

Did a great job for a great price.

Description of Work
Cleaned Gutters, 2 story home

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

08/10/2014

Christopher M.

The job went off without a hitch. Rob's team did high quality work, was very neat and polite, and the siding looked great. They made sure to properly caulk the vertical ends of the siding, and touched up paint as needed. Great work.

Description of Work
Replaced several courses of cracked cedar siding on the side of my house

Category siding, roof cleaning

07/28/2014

Esther K.

Thorough cleaning job--I'm very pleased. The technician cleaned up after himself and, in fact, left the place better than when he arrived. Everything seems perfect and I'm very happy and will this use service again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning job.

Category gutter cleaning

07/11/2014

Andrea C.

It was an awesome experience! The EZ Flow staff went above and beyond to make the shingles look new again. They were prompt, courteous and accommodating. They cleaned up and swept prior to leaving - WOW!! They put up my gutters 6 years ago and I am so very happy they have extended their line of services. I will DEFINITELY be using them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned my roof of all the moss and moss flowers

Category gutter repair, roof cleaning

05/09/2014

Linda O.

He was very honest. He said there was no repair necessary as there as no leak at all. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used E-Z Flow Gutters E-Z Flow Innovations in May.

Category contractors

01/27/2014

Linda M.

They were very accommodating in giving us an estimate and doing the work at a time that was convenient for us. The work was performed when it was scheduled, they were very professional, the price was fair, and they cleaned up and removed the old gutters. It was a very positive experience!

Description of Work
We called to request an estimate to replace the gutters (front and back) and the downspouts on our house.

Category gutter cleaning, masonry, remodeling, replacement windows, basement remodeling

11/30/2013

Donald G.

Amazing people, they called right back set up an appointment they kept on time, communicated pleasantly by phone to see if they could come early, Showed up exactly on time, worked quickly, left the job site clean as a whistle. Best people I've ever worked with. It looks great too.

Description of Work

Category contractors, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, masonry, remodeling, roofing, siding, home theater design, replacement windows, pressure washing, woodworking, home remodeling, sunrooms, roof cleaning, property management, home automation, basement remodeling

11/25/2013

brett S.

I hired ez flow to clean my roof based on the excellent reviews on this site. The people I spoke with on the phone as well as in preparing the quote were very professional and easy to deal with. There were some issues with the quality of the job when complete- issues I might not have been able to completely identify. Rob the owner proactively contacted me to inform me and apologize. He said it was a unique outcome and not up to his quality standards. He then proceeded to remedy the situation all at his own cost (it was very expensive to him). All the while, he stayed in constant communication and went above and beyond my expectations. The result was a high quality job. I see why his reviews are better than most/all. I would use him going forward for any projects as he proved to be a very honorable business person.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning/new roof

Category gutter repair, roofing, roof cleaning

10/14/2013

Gerald S.

Not much more to say than the above, except perhaps that were personable, expert at what they were doing, were here and gone before we knew it, and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Cleaned roof of moss, algae, lichen, and other stains; and installed zinc stripping to slow down any regrowth

10/05/2013

anthony M.

We did complete the basement with them, but did do the gutter cleaning. They did a great job for a great price.

Description of Work
I got an estimate to finish off my basement. Rob spent over 90 minutes with me going over every single detail which I really appreciated. I have read other reviews about their good work, but his estimate was a lot more than others ( I also have great reviews from another contractor ). His estimate is about $7,000 more. I can't justify that when an estimate from another reputable contractor is so much lower. I did use this company for my gutter cleaning. The was job done great and the price was lower than what I thought it would be. I will use them next year.

Category gutter cleaning, woodworking

09/24/2013

Jonathan S.

They came when they said they would. They did the job - not small since the house is a ranch - and the roof looks like new.

Description of Work
Cleaned the gutters and cleared the roof of moss and lichen

09/09/2013

JUDITH T.

They'd explained that they had some people on vacation and that they would get back to me in about a week which was fine and I had no problem with that. They e-mailed me everything. Once they came out to do the estimate they contacted me by e-mail which was fine because I wasn't be able to be home when they came. The people there are very responsible and seem to really care about getting the information out as soon as they could. I didn't use them because I got someone who's a family friend who would do it for us.

Description of Work
I got a quote from E-Z Flow Gutters/E-Z Flow Innovations a week ago for gutter repair and replacement.

09/07/2013

Alicia T.

There was a slight mix-up in scheduling and the work was done while I was away on vacation. So I wasn't there to observe the actual process, and I can't comment on how long it took or whether it was noisy, etc. All I know is, when I returned home, the roof looked great. The cleaning process was done in an eco-friendly way, without chemicals. I was concerned that it wouldn't be effective, but I shouldn't have been: the end result was excellent.

Description of Work
Removed moss from roof, cleaned roof and installed zinc strip at top of roof to prevent organism growth in the future.

07/15/2013

Thomas F.

completed job in the time stated. No unusual details.

Description of Work
Remove old shingles and install new.

06/26/2013

Lorell G.

We requested a quote from them, and they immediately came out and left the quote a day sooner then expected. It was professionally presented and the cost was reasonable. So we decided to go with them. They scheduled the job right away. The service was performed early in the morning, the tec was on time and very polite. The roof looks great, all discoloration was removed. We are overall very happy with the the way they handled the job from quote to completion. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning on house and garage

06/18/2013

John B.

They were recommended on Angie's List; that's why we used them. We liked them a lot. The job came out great. They were courteous and prompt. It was just very nice. With regard to price, I really didn’t compare. I would certainly use them again in the future, and I would recommend them. I am going to have them probably do my daughter's house too.

Description of Work
We used Z Flow Gutters for power washing the roof and the siding of my house. They did a lot.

Category gutter cleaning, siding, pressure washing, roof cleaning

06/11/2013

Phil and Carol B.

We needed gutters for a long time. Our old gutters were never pitched correctly and too small. This company was recommended and I also found them on Angie's List. All appointments were on time and phone calls returned quickly. Appointment was made quickly. Two men came to do the work. They made on-site recommendations with good suggestions. They completed the job in about 3 hours, cleaned up everything. With our recent heavy rains, I could hear the water pouring down the downspout. It's a beautiful thing. I would highly recommend E-Z Flow Gutters and they do other home repairs and will definitely consider them for future work. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced all old and undersized gutters on house with larger gutters and leaf shields.

06/07/2013

Lila D.

They were good and they did a good job. They were very nice people and trustworthy.

Description of Work
I used the services of E Z Flow Gutters a few months ago. They installed new gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

04/29/2013

Bill D.

They came to our house and gave us a quote that was competitive with other quotes we received. They explained in detail what they were going to do and why. The work was done the scheduled day and at the quoted price. The gutters are now 2 years old and have not had any leaks.

Description of Work
Installed new 6" gutters on our house.

02/22/2013

Christine O.

It was quick, easy, they MADE time for us even though they were SWAMPED with calls. Professional and responsible.

Description of Work
Called last minute, before Hurricane Sandy hit...we get flooding during a drizzle, so we figured the gutters would make it worse. These men got here the DAY before, cleaned ALL the gutters (on a VERY high roof), BAGGED AND TOOK the leaves with them! Fast, reliable, they did my friends house last minute as well even though she hadn't called! Excellent service!

12/27/2012

Jay R.

Roof cleaning job on north side of cape cod house, spotty fungus growth and black algae type stains. Excellent job, good workers, fast appointment and quality work.. Don't wait if your roof needs it, it can become a very difficult task to remove them later. We had an issue with the first attempt at scheduling the job but they really came through and more than made it up to me with the follow-up service, discount, and communications. I would hire them again anytime. The measure of a company is how they handle things when something does go wrong. They have my confidence.

12/13/2012

Thomas F.

Provided services exactly as discussed. All of my questions/concerns immediately addressed. Completed project on schedule. Left the property as clean as it was before project. Had one day of rain in middle of project. Took extra care and precautions for rain. House stayed dry.

Description of Work
Removed old roofing material and installed new roofing (Asphalt Shingles). Provided services exactly as discussed. All of my questions/concerns immediately addressed. Completed project on schedule. left yard clean with no debris.