BW Carpentry, Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2013

The expert carpenters at BW Carpentry, Inc. provide superior remodeling service to Dutchess, Putnam, and Westchester Counties. We believe in a simple philosophy to bring you the best quality work possible — we only use the highest quality materials, completed with only the highest quality craftsmanship, as delivered by our honest, respectful, loyal carpenters. Our family owned and operated company is ready to complete any Hudson Valley remodeling. Our Services provided are Hudson Valley remodeling, remodeling contractor, kitchen contractor, bathroom contractor, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, room additions, siding, roofing, deck building, deck builder, home remodeling, kitchen renovation, bathroom renovation, general contractor, home improvement...

Hudson Valley Windows & Siding

Hudson Valley Windows & Siding is a family owned business since 1986. We believe in using only the finest products available today. We also believe that even with the best products, a job is only as good as the installation. This is why all of our installers are factory trained and certified. One thing we offer which you won't find almost anywhere else is, that the owner of our company is present during all installations. This is to ensure you receive the quality job that you were promised from start to finish.

Cobelli & Son, Inc

Cobelli and Son Inc. is a company located in Carmel, NY and born from my passion for handmade, unique items. My work started as a hobby that turned into passion, and then blossomed into a career of crafting and creating custom items for customers. Get in touch to learn more about my process and to see what I can do for you. We offer a wide variety of products and services such as, All phases of finish carpentry, Custom doors,Radiator covers, Custom Tables, Kitchen Remodels, Bathroom remodels. I work hard to ensure all of my customers receive personalized care and solutions. I truly believe the items I design and build offer something extraordinary that will remain with you for years to come. Whatever you have in mind I will customize the final product to your liking. If you see something you like online or in a store I will let you know if I can recreate it.

DBI Roofing & Siding, Inc

Need a roof replacement? Let our family run business take care of your family. We are a family owned roofing company that have been serving our clients needs throughout the Hudson Valley and surrounding areas for over 18 years. We are proud to offer free estimates and on site consultations. We strive to deliver quality and experienced work at a fair price because we know that remodeling your home can be pricey. Contact the professionals at DBI today for your free estimate.

07/07/2015

Description of Work
Brian, Dave and the team did a great job on my new roof! They worked quickly and kept me updated on their progress. They mostly cleaned up after finishing their work but we have found a few wrappers and nails around. I would definitely use them again.