Affordable Solutions by Brian

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

One call does it all! Please see our reviews. Super Service Award Winner 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. We take on all projects large or small. From small handyman lists to larger remodels.Affordable Solutions is here to assist you with any residential, commercial, retail or property management repairs or maintenance issues you may have. We work with many local homeowners, small businesses, retail chains and property owners. We offer free estimates and 24 hour emergency services. We service the Central New York area and will travel if necessary. Give us a call the next time you have a minor or major repair needing to be done or just want something updated. We offer a wide range of services custom tailored to fit your needs....

CNY PowerWashing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We use only top of line equipment and products. Working with just about any surface no job it too big or too small for CNY PowerWashing!

DBAs: CNY Garage Door Co and Senke CNY Garage Door. Our business is installing new garage doors and garage door openers, as well as servicing all parts of the doors and openers. If it pertains to your garage door or garage door opener we can service it. We offer service on all current makes and models. Additional phone: (315) 622-1270. . Additional email: senkegaragedoors@yahoo.com

05/01/2021

EXCELLENT!! Brian not only was professional, but started and finished the job faster than I thought it would take and he did it all on his own, without a helper. And it was done perfectly. Anyone who needs a contractor should hire Brian, I know we will again!

Description of Work
Remove and replace upper storage area in garage.

Category handyman service,chimney repair

Thank you so much for the kind words. I look forward to helping you in the future.

01/13/2021

Brian did a great job on remodeling my mothers home. We had her home outfitted so she could live on the main floor. I live out of state and he made the process so easy for us. He had good recommendations for products. Installed main floor laundry, remolded a gutted bathroom, made it handicap accessible, installed new kitchen countertops and doors, updated the fuse box and sooooo much more. He and ...

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Handymen, Remodeling - General, Plumbing

Category countertops,drywall,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Thank you so much for the review. We all appreciate it and look forward to helping you in the future

11/14/2020

Brian was great. He arrived when he said, did a great job with the work explaining as he went along about any issues that came up, and cleaned up afterwards. I was very happy that he took the old sink and vanity away so that I didn’t have to deal with getting rid of it myself. I’m very pleased with his work and will hire him again.

Description of Work
Removed old bathroom sink/vanity and installed new one

Category awnings,home remodeling

Thank you so much. I know we had to take a little more time than anticipated but I’d rather get it right than have an issue down the road. Thank you again and look forward to helping you out in future.

10/28/2020

The work was excellent! Brian was efficient, competent and pleasant. He did a great job! The only drawback was that it took a long time to get him to come but I think that's because he's working alone.

Description of Work
replacing a bathroom sink and faucet

Category plumbing

thank you so much. I do apologize for the wait. with these times and being short handed its tough getting to all jobs

10/24/2020

They picked up the new door,installed it and took the old door with them.

Description of Work
Install new patio slider

Category awnings,doors

Electrical. Handyman. Plumbing. Landscaping. Tree Removal. Remodeling. Gas Hookups. Concrete & Pavers. Property Management. Ceiling Tiles. Drywall Installation & Repair. Painting Interior & Exterior. Mold Removal & Remediation. Retail maintenance. Commercial & Restaurant Maintenance. Preventative Maintenance. Additions & Remodels. Decks & Patios. Pressure Washing. Gutters. Bathroom Remodels. Kitchen Remodels. Basement Remodels. Generators. Ceiling Fans. Electrical Service Upgrades. New Services.

ask for details.