Affordable Solutions by Brian

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

Awards & Badges

PO Box 486

Fayetteville, NY 13066

One call does it all! Please see our reviews. Super Service Award Winner 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. We take on all projects large or small. From small handyman lists to larger remodels.Affordable Solutions is here to assist you with any residential, commercial, retail or property management repairs or maintenance issues you may have. We work with many local homeowners, small businesses, retail chains and property owners. We offer free estimates and 24 hour emergency services. We service the Central New York area and will travel if necessary. Give us a call the next time you have a minor or major repair needing to be done or just want something updated. We offer a wide range of services custom tailored to fit your needs....

handyman (306)electrician (86)drywall (71)plumbers (48)interior painting (35)home remodeling (35)woodworking (34)lighting (34)door installation (29)decks & porches (29)general contractors (19)water damage restoration (17)

05/01/2021

EXCELLENT!! Brian not only was professional, but started and finished the job faster than I thought it would take and he did it all on his own, without a helper. And it was done perfectly. Anyone who needs a contractor should hire Brian, I know we will again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace upper storage area in garage.

CATEGORY handyman service,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. I look forward to helping you in the future.

01/13/2021

Brian did a great job on remodeling my mothers home. We had her home outfitted so she could live on the main floor. I live out of state and he made the process so easy for us. He had good recommendations for products. Installed main floor laundry, remolded a gutted bathroom, made it handicap accessible, installed new kitchen countertops and doors, updated the fuse box and sooooo much more. He and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Handymen, Remodeling - General, Plumbing

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

Thank you so much for the review. We all appreciate it and look forward to helping you in the future

11/14/2020

Brian was great. He arrived when he said, did a great job with the work explaining as he went along about any issues that came up, and cleaned up afterwards. I was very happy that he took the old sink and vanity away so that I didn’t have to deal with getting rid of it myself. I’m very pleased with his work and will hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old bathroom sink/vanity and installed new one

CATEGORY awnings,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

Thank you so much. I know we had to take a little more time than anticipated but I’d rather get it right than have an issue down the road. Thank you again and look forward to helping you out in future.

10/28/2020

The work was excellent! Brian was efficient, competent and pleasant. He did a great job! The only drawback was that it took a long time to get him to come but I think that's because he's working alone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacing a bathroom sink and faucet

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

thank you so much. I do apologize for the wait. with these times and being short handed its tough getting to all jobs

10/24/2020

They picked up the new door,installed it and took the old door with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new patio slider

CATEGORY awnings,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

10/23/2020

Brian was very helpful and extremely professional. He even was courteous enough to move a very heavy cement planter that I could not and had not asked him to, he just saw it was in the way and moved it like a gentleman. I would absolutely rehire and recommend him. His assistant keeping track texting with me was very helpful and courteous as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed some debris and disposed of

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure and hope to be able to assist you again.

10/23/2020

Excellent work! I needed a new mailbox and post installed after just purchasing my home. Affordable Solutions by Brian was very accommodating to scheduling. They even offered to come a day earlier once I received the new mailbox. They were polite and professional and did excellent work. I would highly recommend Affordable Solutions by Brian, as I know they’ll be my first call for future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mailbox and Post Installation

CATEGORY handyman service,mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

Thanks again and hope we can help in the future.

10/21/2020

great job, Brian was on time and completed the work and it looks great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed baseboard, and trim around door openings...including painting.

CATEGORY awnings,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Thank you so much. We appreciate the kind words. We really look forward to helping you out on any future work.

10/16/2020

Brian did a great job. I had a window leaking inside the house. No amount of self repair was able to fix it. Brian figured out that the real cause wasn't this window, but the window above it. He pulled off the siding and you could see the water stains all the way down to the first floor window where I was seeing the leak. He was able to get it all taken apart and repaired in a day. Very prompt and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Window Leak / Exterior Repair

CATEGORY handyman service,siding,water damage restoration,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

Thank you so much. We appreciated the opportunity to help you out on your project.

09/24/2020

Great job well done and they left my house clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom

CATEGORY awnings,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

Wow. Thank you for the kind words. I really look forward to our next opportunity to work for the 2 of you. It was actually a real pleasure. Thank you Brian

Electrical. Handyman. Plumbing. Landscaping. Tree Removal. Remodeling. Gas Hookups. Concrete & Pavers. Property Management. Ceiling Tiles. Drywall Installation & Repair. Painting Interior & Exterior. Mold Removal & Remediation. Retail maintenance. Commercial & Restaurant Maintenance. Preventative Maintenance. Additions & Remodels. Decks & Patios. Pressure Washing. Gutters. Bathroom Remodels. Kitchen Remodels. Basement Remodels. Generators. Ceiling Fans. Electrical Service Upgrades. New Services.

ask for details.