Blue Collar Moving

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

8 Tulip Ave

Farmingville, NY 11738

We offer the finest in moving and delivery services...

02/25/2020

Cheryl L.

Excellent! We have moved into larger homes 4 times in 11 years so we have used many moving companies. Blue Collar is absolutely the best we EVER used. There were 2 vans, 8 men and both owners came by to oversee the move. Everyone was very polite and very careful with our furniture and boxes. My son-in-law was concerned about his large flat screen TV's. The owner's made sure the TV's were TRIPLE wrapped in blankets! Hopefully we wouldn't move again for a while, but when we do, there is NO QUESTION that Blue Collar will be our movers.

Description of Work
Moving from one mother/daughter location to another mother/daughter location. It was like moving 2 families in one trip.

10/28/2017

Michael D.

I was extremely happy that I called Blue Collar. Excellent communication and customer service from Danielle and Steve and the movers were all great guys. They showed up on time and were all hardworking, careful, and professional. The price that they charged was very reasonable compared to any other estimates that I had gotten. I highly recommend using this company.

Description of Work
Moved a bedroom and a dining room across Long Island.

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the positive feedback. It was our pleasure to work with you !! Best of luck in the future.

09/08/2017

Jim J.

Great job. After shopping around we found Blue Collar on Angie's List. At first glance we were drawn by their great reviews. Some of the movers we spoke to had really mixed reviews... one guy actually told us that people usually only write bad reviews (same guys bid was higher). Rob came and gave us an estimate... as well as tips to best prepare for the process. Leading up to the move, Danille helped us schedule, then on the day of the move TJ and the rest of the team were there early for an on-time start. At the start, Rob introduced us to every person on the team... everyone of which could not have been more polite. They took great care in wrapping / protecting our furniture and on the delivery side took great care to make sure we were happy. The cost was exactly what Rob quoted. This was a no-brainer... we were thrilled with these guys.

Description of Work
We moved from our home in Suffolk Co to our new home in Nassau.

Category moving companies

Thanks again [Member Name Removed]. Real pleasure working with you !

08/28/2017

Margaret H.

The entire team did an excellent job from beginning to end of job. They confirmed appointment time the day before move, arrived on time with each of helpers being introduced and following up with any questions during the day. Furniture was wrapped carefully and placed in correct rooms at delivery point. Also the whole process took less time than estimated at a reduced rate. Would highly recommend this team to anyone needing a pleasant moving experience.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and cartons from house to condo

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a real pleasure working for you

07/14/2017

Mark Anthony D.

Rob and his crew at Blue Collar Moving Company were great to deal with. This was our second time dealing with them. Rob is professional and honest and runs a good business. We had issues with another company and Rob was able to assist us quickly and efficiently. Without a doubt, we highly recommend Rob & his company!

Description of Work
Movers for assistance with loading items into storage container.

Category moving companies

Thank you guys. Have a safe trip

07/10/2017

Clinton R.

Went great. On time and careful with items. Would def recommend them

Description of Work
Moved all heavy items

06/28/2017

Janine T.

I have used blue-collar movers in the past, and they did such an amazing job that I called them again. I have nothing but great things to say about them. Rob and his crew are professional, courteous, friendly, and do a great job moving your things without any damage. They are true professionals ! They make moving less stressful. I highly recommend them to anybody. The movers show up early if not on time, and actually get the job done sooner than expected. I'm hoping not to move anytime soon but if I do I will definitely be calling them again! Thank you Rob and thank you to your entire professional crew they are amazing!

Description of Work
I was moving out of a two bedroom apartment to a house.

Category moving companies

We enjoyed working for you and appreciate the way you always take care of us. Thank you again!

06/27/2017

Sharon S.

All of the movers were very polite and courteous. They were also very quick, which was great! I was impressed that they were so careful when moving furniture through doors and hallways to make sure they didn't hit any of the walls. Blue Collar Moving really lived up to the great reviews I read on Angie's List before hiring them!

Description of Work
We were moving from the Port Jefferson area to Deer Park, from one 1-bedroom apartment to another. I had never used professional movers before and was a bit nervous about how things would go, but Blue Collar Moving was fantastic! The quote they had given me in advance over the phone was what they stuck to on moving day. The pricing was very fair. Once we went over the minimum time limit by about 15 minutes, they did not charge for the full hour like some other companies, but only for the portion we went over.

Category moving companies

It was a pleasure working for you and your family. Thanks again !

06/02/2017

William S.

Great. Deal with Mike he's an honest guy.

Description of Work
Household move

Category moving companies

Thank you Bill. Hope you've settled in the new home. It was great working for you

04/21/2017

Catherine B.

They did a great job - punctual, responsive, careful with breakables and courteous. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
We hired Blue Collar Moving to move from a house in Smithtown to a condo in East Meadow. We packed the boxes ourself.

Category moving companies

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Pleasure to work for you !

04/06/2017

leticia D.

Best moving job that we have experienced and we had moved three times previously in the last 25 years. The movers meticulously wrapped and protected all furniture and delicate items including a 55 inch tv and a hutch with a large mirror backing on it. All workers were polite and dedicated to getting the job done in a timely manner. The owner estimated the job at 10 hours but it was completed in 8! We could not have asked for a better job. Complete satisfaction!!!

Description of Work
Moved a four bedroom house from Lindenhurst to Riverhead.

Category moving companies

Thanks guys for the great review. It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks again for the opportunity to work for you.

03/14/2017

Mark Anthony D.

We needed help moving and packing our furniture (last minute). We called Rob on a Saturday and needed help Sunday morning. Rob was able to accommodate our request and the guys that came to help out were punctual, professional and courteous. We will definitely be using them again. Thank you Blue Collar Moving!

Description of Work
Needed to move and pack furniture from our home to a storage container.

Category hauling services, moving companies

Thank you guys! Good luck over the next couple months

03/13/2017

Kelly M.

Excellent service. Punctual, professional workmen.

Description of Work
Helped me move

01/31/2017

Frank M.

I couldn't be more pleased. I chose Blue Collar Moving based on excellent reviews on Angie's List. Now I see the reason for those reviews. The owners, Steve and Rob, define professionalism. They made what could have been very stressful, a whole lot less stressful. The movers were great as well. They meticulously wrap everything they move. I was really impressed. What also impressed me was that both of the owners were at the site on the day of the job. Really decent people. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
A move from a house on Long Island to the Finger Lakes - almost 400 miles. The move entailed about 70 boxes as well as furniture, including a grandfather's clock. It was a two day job - the truck was loaded up on day one and transported on day two.

01/08/2017

Mario R.

Blue Collar carefully wrapped all the furniture and handled all pieces with care. I used this company once before about 2 years ago and highly recommend them. Blue Collar provides a quality moving service at a fair price.

Description of Work
I hired Blue Collar to pick up an expensive bar from a home about 9 miles away and move it along with a couch and 3 piece entertainment center into my basement.

01/02/2017

Eric M.

Everything went great. I didn't even get a quote this time because I trusted Rob, since the first time he performed work. All his guys were great. I tipped each one his guys $100 each that's how Awesome they were to my furniture. I sure hope I find a Great Contractor on Angie's List as well.

Description of Work
Moved my belongings a second time, from the storage unit to my new house. He also moved my apt to the new house.

12/26/2016

lisa D.

Outstanding - took less time than quoted resulting in a lower cost, pleasant, professional and efficient team!

Description of Work
Load a 2 bedroom apartment and piano into a 25' truck

12/07/2016

Wendy G.

Moved my son into our home. They didn't have the day we needed, but fit us in the day before, where we were pretty much scrambling to pack. I've moved enough times that I've had plenty of (mostly bad) experiences with movers, and these guys were hard working and never stopped. Thank you for making such a stressful time so much more tolerable!! Even came in a few dollars below estimate. Wouldn't hesitate to call again.

Description of Work
Move 1 bedroom with lots of heavy tools in basement

11/29/2016

steve T.

The guys where great and very friendly and trustworthy .. The move went well

Description of Work
The guys where great and very friendly and trustworthy

11/21/2016

Phyllis S.

They were prompt, courteous and meticulous. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Would highly recommend. You have a choice of 2 or 3 men. There is a 3 hour minimum. 2 men at $90/hr, plus tax, insurance, etc. came to $372.50. Worth every penny!!!

Description of Work
Moved from a studio apartment to a one bedroom apartment.

11/17/2016

Matthew K.

Fantastic! Could not have asked for better service from start to finish! They were very competitively priced, too. I will absolutely use this company again when next I need to move!

Description of Work
I needed to move a little more than a room of furniture from Suffolk County to Astoria, Queens.

10/31/2016

Bill M.

Very satisfied, would you use them again when need arises

Description of Work
Moved several rooms of furniture/boxes from house to apartment

Rosina P.

Called Ramon the day before I needed his services and although he had stated they had a move earlier that morning he said they could be at my place between 12-1. at 11:30am the movers called and stated they would be there in half an hour, and sure enough around 11:50am they were at my apartment. The movers were extremely professional and efficient.t They all introduced themselves to me by name. I had about 15-20 small boxes which were out of the apartment wishing 30-45minutes, the took about an additional hour to wrap and secure the remaining of my furniture. I was moving my belongings from a one bedroom apartment in Coram to a home in Levittown. Once they arrived at the destination they placed all the furniture in the appropriate rooms which i asked. They brought their own cloth-like runners which they put down in the hallway on the second floor so they would have to walk on the floors. Would definitely recommend!! Entire job including travel time was 4 hours 15 minutes.

Description of Work
Moving a one bedroom apartment from Coram to Levittown

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working for you!

PATRICIA N.

They were wonderful, I used them twice. They were fabulous. I mentioned I was going to try and wrap the sofa and they shrink wrapped the whole thing for me. They suggested how to stack furniture in the garage so it wouldn't take up the whole space. We will use them again. They were not very expensive.

Description of Work
I used Blue Collar Moving to move my son out and into an apartment.

PATRICIA N.

The pricing was very reasonable, in fact a little less then a few others but more importantly they were very professional.

Description of Work
I used Blue Collar Moving to move my son back home.

Van Man Service

Need Help Moving ? We Have Cargo Vans & Box Trucks Here To Help. We Have Quality Drivers That Will Get Your Items To Their Destinations Safely. Large Furniture ? No Problem We Offer Furniture Delivery. ***We Do Not Offer Full Moving Services or Vehicle Rentals***

MRI WORLDWID3

The best best value and quality in pressure washing , junk removal , to general carpentry , lawn maintenance and painting If you need to have the siding of your home driveway or fence repaired or a room in your home you need cleaned out mri worldwide is who you want to do the job and do it the proper way Customer service , professionalism, and respect is how. We operate

Fine Express INC

"The best affordable moving company you can trust, a moving company that understands just how difficult it can be to pack-up and relocate to another state on a moment's notice. We are licensed and insured New York moving company. Our Moving and Storage Company in New York. Modern fleet of air ride-equipped vehicles to provide safety of your equipment. Our trucks are clean and sanitized, Every truck arrives fully stocked with full line of boxes, packing supplies and moving equipment. No charge for blankets, Weekends, Holidays and additional stops. We do everything possible to ensure highest quality of every move and our customers complete satisfaction. Full service local/long distance moving, loading/unloading by our movers (trucks, trailers, containers etc.) Packing of your belongings using our or your packing materials, - fast and safe delivery of your goods by professional drivers. Free estimates by phone or online all over-the-clock, piano moving. If you are looking for Movers in New York, NY, Fine Express Award Winning Moving and Storage."

Offers by Fine Express INC on Angi
    Delivery Service
    T-38846
    Albany, NY
    New York State DOT
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Moving. Express delivery service.

Construction. Cleaning.