AG PAVING, INC.

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 2006

4.4

Family owned and operated in 1975. Residential/Commercial...

Everblak

Owner operated. At Everblak, we use state-of-the-art parking lot & driveway paving techniques, combined with traditional driveway services. Social Media sites: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/everblak. Twitter:https://twitter.comEverblak. Residential Services: Driveway replacements, Resurfaces, and New Installations. Commercial Services: Parking Lot Patching and Repairs, Parking Lot Paving and Resurfacing, Crack Filling, Sealcoating, Parking Lot Striping & Marking, Signage, Snow and Ice Control.

02/29/2016

Description of Work
Working with AG Paving was an excellent experience. First, I called them to ask for an estimate and Michelle got back to me very quickly and Brian came here to measure soon after. The estimate was sent through email and the communication with Brian was always good. The crew who came to do the job were also great about communicating. The driveway took several days to complete and we are pleased with the result. I would not hesitate to recommend AG Paving.

05/05/2014

See above! I am very angry and disappointed!!!!

Description of Work
My driveway looks like a bunch of drunk teenagers paved it. The material was too cold when they applied it. The edges are terribly uneven and the driveway is not smooth. You can see every stone in the paving material and much of it is loose and crumbly. The driveway is porous so that when water freezes on the driveway it pools on the porous areas and becomes dangerously icy. My home is a beautiful brand new home and this driveway makes it look terrible.The ag owner came to look at it and basically said too bad and Offered no remedy to fix it! Before you use this company to top your driveway, come look at mine. I have been told that the only way to fix this mess is to tear it all out and start over for a whole lot more than $2700! I am a very sad senior citizen and feel that I was taken advantage of.

09/20/2013

The work was done a little sooner than we were told, a good thing. The owner Brian was personable and knowledgeable and seemed to take pride in the finished product. The work took 2 days, prep and paving. The only negative comment I have is that they weren't very responsive to emails (reason for the "B" in responsiveness) but after a phone call I got the answer to my question quickly.

Description of Work
Installed a new driveway.

07/29/2013

Despite being delayed by weather AG manged to get the driveway in and finished nicely with no low spots and good drainage.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced driveway and added parking area.

12/17/2012

Excellent - no cracks. Still looks like new.

Description of Work
They put the final topcoat of asphalt over the binder they installed several years before. I have a long drievaway (+200 ft) with room for 4 cars to be parked at the top and a small basketball area beside the garage. They did an excellent job - both with the orginal paving in 2004 and with the 2010 top coat. Very professional and very competitively priced. I have recommended them to half a dozen people since.

Category driveway pavers

Residential & commercial asphalt paving, sealcoating & stone, new pavement, resurfacing, parking lots, & roads.

Check, Visa, MasterCard