Window World of Long Island

General Remodeling

33 Hempstead Tpke

Farmingdale, NY 11735

Showroom safety procedures.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

6 Double Hung windows installed for $3471 or $84 per month. Call for a free in house consultation. NASSAU: (516) 858-3142 - SUFFOLK: (631) 237-5035 - QUEENS & Brooklyn: (718) 213-4025. Window World was founding in 1995 & today, our motto has never changes, "Provide a Superior Product, Installed by a Professional Craftsman, at Our Low Price Guarantee." Superior quality product design, our high quality replacement windows are Energy Star Certified & have earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. Only 3 of the 700+ Window companies in America gain this distinction and Window World is one them! Our replacement windows are the perfect substitute for broken, drafty, or just outdated windows. We also offer a full line of replacement doors, vinyl siding, Roofing & more. Replacements include removing the previously set door or window, cleaning and prepping the area for a new unit, ensuring a level fit, and then setting the replacement window. Once placed and installed, new replacement windows and doors must be insulated, caulked, and trimmed properly. We stand behind our windows with a Lifetime Warranty on parts & Labor & accident glass breakage. WINDOW WORLD HOME EXPERT. EPA LEAD PAINT CERTIFIED, LICENSED AND INSURED. Financing through Wells Fargo is available. Thank you for considering Window World and we look forward to impressing you! Winning Long Island best of Long Island in Windows & Siding 7 years in a row, J.D. Powers & Associates winning First place in highest customer satisfaction with windows and doors 4 out of the last 5 years. Phone number: 516-858-3142, 631-237-5035, 718-213-4025...

window replacement (61)siding companies (15)door installation (8)gutter repair (2)roofing (1)window treatment (3)

01/26/2021

Over a month late with delivery. If they had said they were behind I would have understood but nope. They measured my molding wrong which my painter noted. I called and it was fixed. A few weeks after installation I realized that I had ordered a dentil shelf that was not installed on the door. Had I not noticed I would have been out almost $300. For the amount I paid over $7k I was disappointed in...

Description of Work
I ordered a front door and a screen door

Category doors

Work Completed On 01/10/2021

10/15/2018

From the time I contacted the office and spoke to Terry and met with Matt, I knew I chose the right company. Matt was very knowledgeable and professional in talking to my wife and I. He showed us everything his company had on siding and storm doors. On the day of the installation, I met with Tony and his crew. Tony answered any questions I asked, knowing I had a great crew working here for the nex...

Description of Work
It was time for new siding and storm doors.

Category siding,doors

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

06/27/2018

Very well. Windows came in before the anticipated date given, the price was 1/3 of what Sears was asking for with similar warranties. Installers were professional, courteous and punctual. While they did clean up the majority of the mess, we did have to sweep up a bit after they were gone. They weren't meticulous with the cleanup, but it was fine, a very small price to pay in exchange for the low p...

Description of Work
Window installation

Work Completed On 06/27/2018

06/25/2018

1 Minor Trim issue which was cleared up within several days.

Description of Work
New 2 Double Hung Window

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

01/01/2018

Beautifully from the sales rep to the workers.

Description of Work
Five windows replaced.

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

12/06/2017

Very pleased with the whole process, from ordering to installation.

Description of Work
6 new windows were installed

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

08/02/2017

I've used them to install some windows and that went great. If I ever have a problem, they are right over to fix it and won't leave until there is a smile on my face. Matt, who works in the office, is an outstanding person to work with, total professional.

Description of Work
Window installation and maintenance

Work Completed On 06/29/2017

05/25/2017

They did a thorough job. They cleaned up very well. They kept their appointments when it was time to come and measure and install the windows. My interaction with them was good, very good. The work they did turned out excellent. They were very professional.

Description of Work
I used Window World when I had about 10 new windows installed.

Work Completed On 07/15/2016

03/14/2017

Contractors were professional. They explained the job and got it done in 8hr time frame. They even added sheet rock in order to put moulding around the window due to the old molding was flush with the sheet rock. They cleaned up as they were working and hauled off trash.

Description of Work
Replaced a bow window with a bay window. Also replaced kitchen window.

Work Completed On 03/14/2017

07/14/2016

Excellent! I waited two years to post a review as I wanted to see how everything held up and if anything did go wrong, I could review the after sale service. To date, I am very pleased with the quality of the windows and siding. I get compliments all the time. My house never looked better. The installers were professional and hardworking. They showed up on time everyday and were courteous. They ev...

Description of Work
Whole house windows and siding

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/15/2014

A large assortment of styles and designs of Windows, Premium Vinyl Siding, Owens Corning Roofing and Exterior Doors. We offer Garage Doors, Therma Tru Entry Doors, and Sliding Patio Doors. We even have internal mini blinds for windows and doors, Windows include: Double Hung, Sliders, Casement/Awning, and beautiful Bay/ Bow windows.

We can not service products that we did not install. We also do not offer interior doors or any interior remodeling. We also don't offer steel basement "Cellar Doors"

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check