Automatic Lawn Sprinkler Co

Founded 1953 • With Angi since October 2007

Automatic lawn sprinkler systems have become a recognized requirement for all types of property , a labor and money saver and an insurance policy for lawn and shrub dollar investments. Utilizing the latest technology and state of the art equipment, Automatic Lawn Sprinkler Corporation installs the finest automatic lawn sprinkler systems available. ...

Call today for sprinkler services!

Automatic Irrigation Design is New York's oldest and largest lawn sprinkler company. We have installed thousands of residential lawn sprinkler systems all across the tri-state area. We specialize in new installations, revamps, closings, openings & rain-sensors. We have earned an impeccable reputation for service, quality and competitve pricing.

I've been a dedicated expert for rooftop garden designer. I am very thorough and take every job seriously. I pay attention to detail and pride myself in customer satisfaction! As for my rooftop gardens, it is my vision to create beautiful, safe, enjoyable, pleasant, and well organized gardens, rooftops, terraces, patios, balconies, front yards, back yards and vertical gardens in New York City. My goal is to design gardens that meets the wants and needs of costumers. Come check us out at http://transicionesinc.net

08/14/2014

It was fine. They have been servicing this system for 20-25 years. They are reliable and the cost is very, very reasonable. They are honest.

Description of Work
They turned on the system.

05/10/2014

From start to finish, fantastic. Showed up for the estimate early. Walked the property. Provided a written estimate on the spot. Cleanly explained the difference between the difference systems. The price was competitive, especially given the free year of service and hassle-free experience. Installation: told me when they would be installed, installed them on time, did a fantastic job optimizing th...

Description of Work
Install 8 zone, 35 head sprinklers on flat 1/2 acre lawn in White Plains, Westchester, NY.

10/26/2007

The crew worked quickly and incredibly neatly. Our lawn did not appear disturbed at all, yet there were sprinkler-heads everywhere. Stephen showed us our system, explained everything and trained us on the box. We passed inspections with flying colors. I later broke a sprinkler head and they returned to service it - we were pleased again!

Description of Work
Installed 3 zone inground sprinkler with timer.

Irrigation installation & service. Landscape lighting & Backflow testing