All Island Group

Founded 1972 • With Angi since March 2014

3.9

Established in 1972, All Island has been building custom designed gunite swimming pools for over forty years. Along with our Northeast awards, All Island has competed against swimming pools world wide and are proud winners of APSP international design awards. Our CBP builder certification allows us to construct any project, in any location across the entire tri-state area. Ninety percent of new projects are completed by our in house team, which allows all new construction to be completed in a timely manner. Our licensed Electricians and Plumbers are on site for all of our projects. We specializes in many energy efficient products. A pool built by All Island will run more efficiently and cost less to maintain. Our CSP certification is the highest level of service certification available in the pool industry. We field a fleet of over thirty dispatched vehicles, allowing our service technicians to get to you quickly, even during the busiest time of the year. All Island is proud to be family owned and operated....

PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE TO SEE THE QUALITY JOBS I HAVE DONE. Randazzo Masonary Est since 1989 Specializing in custom, clean, quality cement, flat work, interlocking pavers, pools areas, driveways, and much more! Creating unique designs to fit your home. Reliable, dependable & beautiful. POOL AREA SPECIALISTS Expert installations with Nicolock or Unlock Pavers. Creating unique designs that will fit your home and your budget. Reliable, Dependable, and Beautiful!

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Restoration Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

Family owned and operated for over 20 years! Providing unparalleled customer service and quality workmanship for over in the New York Metro area, Long Island and Connecticut. Call us today for an immediate response!

12/08/2015

06/03/2014

On sprinkler turn on date, we were told the above items were broken and received an estimate. On 5/27, the appointment date, Pete came on time. He was very professional and friendly. He did a great job repairing all the above and reset my sprinkler timer.

Description of Work
Replaced Backflow device in Meter, Replaced shutoff valve in Meter and replaced 3 broken head.

06/20/2013

It was horrible. They came back 3 times and on the fourth time, the problem was resolved. They were not accommodating, I'll never use them again ever and I have used them over the years but their services had been deteriorating, this time it was just horrible, his representatives were not knowledgeable. I asked them for compensate, you know like what can they do to compensate me on price or whatev...

Description of Work
I had used All Island Irrigation. It was to turn on the sprinkler system for the season.

05/09/2013

In late 2011, I switched to Fios service and didn't realized they had accidentally cut my sprinkler wire. In the spring, when one zoon would not work after turn on service, Pete from All Island came and rewired it. He was very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Installed a new irrigation control wire from front valve box to the back side of the house.

02/17/2006

I HAD TO RESCHEDULE THE WORK TWO TIMES BECAUSE OF THE WORKERS NOT SHOWING UP. THEN THEY DID NOT BRING THE CORRECT TOOLS. THIS WAS A GREAT INCONVENIENCE TO ME, BECAUSE OF MY TIME SCHEDULE.

Description of Work
I NEEDED THE SPRINKLER REPAIRED BECAUSE THE TIMER NEEDED REPLACING.

Category plumbing

Pool and spa service. Pool and spa renovations. New pool and spa construction and installation. Lawn sprinkler service and installation. Landscape lighting service and installation. Generator service and installation. Solar panel installation. Basketball goal installation. Multi-Sport court playing surfaces. New home construction. Electrical contractor. Outdoor furniture sales.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available