Joe Chamberlain Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2013

12 Years experience take cash good check card I do subcontract off of other companies...

JM Construction

I am experienced in framing, drywall, plumbing, electrical, flooring, welding, painting, sanding, plastering, metal roofing, any interior work, if you need anything done I am the guy that will get it done fast and right

Offers by JM Construction  on Angi
Innovative Improvements, Inc.

Pacifico Contracting & Home Improvement

Experienced, licensed roofing & general contractor. Accredited with the BBB. We guarantee your satisfaction and won't leave until the job is done right! Call or request a quote to schedule your free estimate.

Offers by Pacifico Contracting & Home Improvement on Angi

02/28/2021

Based on our budget we were only going to put siding on 3 sections of the house and leave 2 for the following year. Joe convinced me that it would be better to do it all at once. The siding I wanted was discontinued and he could supposedly get what was left for a discounted price. When he was finishing the work I noticed some extra boxes of siding. His crew finished up and left. He stayed to be pa...

Description of Work
Siding on our house

Category concrete repair,siding

02/28/2021

This is an update on the previous post. Joe has let us know through text that he has our extra siding but avoids any discussion about actually giving It back to us. It has been 6 months and we have been unable to finish our project. Joe Chamberlain is very disappointing and unprofessional.

Description of Work
Two types if siding on the house.

Category siding

We do a lot of roofing and siding. We also build garages pole barns decks porches.Try to keep the inside work for winter unless we're building additions but am willing to work outside year round

$500