HOWARD QUALITY WINDOW & SIDING

Founded 1952 • With Angi since August 2010

For three generations the Howard Family has been performing home improvements and remodeling homes in the Southern Tier and have deep roots in the community. We specialize in Windows, Doors, Siding , Awnings, Enclosures, and Interior and Exterior Remodeling. The foundation of our 60 Years of success rests on our decades' long commitment to providing our customers with quality products and installation for a fair price, with prompt and courteous service after the sale. Our employees take great pride in their workmanship and will treat your home with the respect and care deserved. Regardless of which one of our products you purchase the common thread is the superior quality level of our installations. We believe that it is because of these commitments that more than half of our customers each year are referrals or repeat customers. We are members of The Southern Tier Home Builders & Re-modeler's Organization . We keep abreast of New Uniform Building Codes & Requirements and have a Continuing Education Program for all of our employees with respect to these and product requirements. We are Fully Insured (Worker's Compensation and Liability) and are a EPA Certified lead paint re-modeler. Finally, we have seen and experienced the pitfalls of some of the harmful building products, used in the trades over the years. We are sensitive to and support the Green Movement in the construction industry today. We explore our building product manufacturer's techniques and policies. It has become important to us to make our customers aware as well and prefer to use as many environmentally friendly products as possible...

Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLC

Co-owners Tim Kiefer and Jim Randall bring over 38 years of experience in the building and remodeling business as owners, foremen, production manager, estimating and sales, and design and administrative positions. Let us bring our experience, knowledge, multi-year award winning craftsmanship and professionalism into your home as construction company owners and staff that pride ourselves on integrity, treating your home or place of business as if it were our own. Our goal: Raving Fans! Winner of the Binghamton Press and Sun Bulletin's Reader's Choice Award for Best Home Improvement Contractor for 2016. Follow us on Facebook! Additional phone - (607) 321-1631.

10/20/2016

Stan and his crew went the extra mile and replaced rotted out boards that weren't apparent when they priced the job - at no extra cost. The workers were polite and considerate of my home. Stan was prompt in scheduling and completing the job. I am in the process of retaining Howard's for a second job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 13 large windows and a sliding door in my sunroom replaced.

CATEGORY awnings,replacement windows,doors

09/18/2016

I never got the estimate. I called the office 3 times leaving messages trying to connect. Each time their estimator had just stepped out. He returned two calls leaving voicemails on my phone, but never returned my 3rd call. I was disappointed because I understood Howard's is topnotch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

05/21/2015

They were almost like $3,000 each. I will use them again. They are local. I want to keep it in our own neighborhood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had casement windows by Howard's Windows. They also sided an income property for me.

03/02/2015

The workers were punctual and very professional. The work was performed in a timely manner with minimal household disruption. My reservations as to having windows replaced in the winter were quickly forgotten with the expertise of this team. After work completion, the site was left in excellent condition. I would highly recommend this contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed replacement windows (14) throughout house.

10/25/2014

They were prompt. The quality of the materials that they used was top-drawer and the workmanship was perfect. There was no mess to clean up after they left. We had same day turn-around with them. I had an emergency situation and it was same day turn-around. It was amazing. What I like the least was the cost. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Howard Quality Window & Siding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover