Edward Gibson

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2012

I am a small business with several part time(seasonal) employees. I have over 25 years experience in the remodeling trades and have made a living mainly by word of mouth. I do most of my work myself and if I use a subcontractor, I assume responsibility for their work quality, insurance coverage and references. Billing options are dtscussed on a per job basis. I prefer to work directly with homeowners because they appreciate my attention to detail. I offer a standing 15% discount on labor for wartime Vets and seniors. Many local references....

EcoPro Power Washing, Inc.

EcoPro Power Washing, Inc.

Established in 2012 & a 3x Super Service Award winner, we are a local power-washing company, that specializes in more than just power washing! We are fully insured and are skilled to wash any exterior surface including: siding (vinyl and aluminum), stucco, brick, driveways, and side walks. We can also clean your gutters, roofs, windows, and commercial kitchens (floors, hoods, fans, and exhaust ducts -- all cleaners being USDA approved). We offer deck stripping and restaining, along with low pressure washing of trucks, cars, and heavy construction equipment. EcoPro Power Washing uses state-of-the-art equipment, hot water, and gentle chemicals to safely clean, without harm to the environment. All of the detergents and chemicals we use are environmentally safe, yet powerful enough to handle any job. EcoPro Power Washing offers free estimates and we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. We have won the Super Service Award in 2016, 2017, and 2018. We take great pride in our work and stand behind every job we complete. Give us a call for all of your power-washing needs today!

04/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ed did a great job remodeling our kitchen in our 150+ year old house. He is pleasant and accommodating and very creative.

CATEGORY awnings

11/03/2014

The project was finishing an and quot;atticand quot; room. For this particular project at this particular time, we decided to contract with a different company (we interviewed 4 contractors). However, we would certainly consider Mr. Gibson for future work on our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Responded quickly to our request for an estimate, set up a time to see our project, came to the appointment in a timely fashion, answered our questions quickly and professionally and provided a timely and extremely reasonable estimate. In our experience over the years, this is not always the case, so we wanted to commend Mr. Gibson.

03/28/2014

I recommend this gentleman for any home improvement large or small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old board and (minimal)  existing insulation in ceiling of garage. Removed old carpeting. Sheet rocked and spackled. Mr. Gibson spent 2 hours going through my entire house with me. We discussed things I wanted to change or had concerns about. He impressed me with his knowledge of all phases of home building, design, construction, demolition, maintenance...I feel that he really cares about my house and my needs.  He explained safety issues and made me feel secure about the work being done ...that he would be there for any questions or concerns, no matter how small the detail he explained with patience and expertise.                                                    He was prompt and efficient. The job was done in less time than I thought! I am extremely happy with the look and the quality. I am planning on having many more projects done soon !

01/28/2014

Ed has provided services for us on many occasions. He has used his expertise in drywall, plaster, trim work and flooring on residential and commercial work with great results. I have always found Ed to be knowledgable in many phases of the construction field from remodeling a bathroom to a large apartment house renovation. Ed's skill set is broad and has been very helpful with custom work and fabr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, plaster, trim, flooring

03/26/2013

Ed worked with us on every detail of the contruction, from start, working witharchitect to finish by helping my put all the little touches that need to be done. If it rained he would show up to see if there where any problems. If there were any changes or problems he would discuss with us to find a solutions. He made sounded suggestion when I was completely lost and had no clue what to do. To say ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I add on our home. Not only adding another bathroom but enlarged our kitchen diningroom and bed room. We also had our land cleared and porches updated, our shed was moved, grating of land new foudation, upgrade of electrical, plumbing to support old and new sections of home. roofing, sideing,doors, windows: calling and coordinating all work and contactors of such.

CATEGORY remodeling

I build complete homes and additions, decks new and repairs and can repair just about anything in a residential home. I repair/replace doors, windows, siding,(all types), install insulation, porches, awnings, sheds. I have two specific subcontractors I use for heavy groundwork and foundations.

I do not offer plumbing or electrical repair services. I prefer to hire a specialist that is up to date on latest Building codes, technical and product info. I use a specific plumber and electrician regularly.

Check, Financing Available