George's Seamless Gutters Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2011

76 S Central Ave

Elmsford, NY 10523

George’s Seamless Gutters is a family-owned and operated professional Gutter Installation and Roofing Company serving Westchester County, Yonkers and Putnam County, NY. We serve the roofing and gutter installation needs of residential customers. We take great pride in our work and in the satisfaction of our customers, many of whom find us by way of referral. The gutter installation work we perform is of the highest craftsmanship and quality. All the gutters we install are custom built on-site by our new gutter machine and fitted for your home or building. At George’s Seamless Gutters we believe in honesty, respect, integrity and in providing an exceptional end product. We believe customers looking for gutter installation from 5”- 6” Aluminum or Copper gutters, color gutters, gutter guards or seamless gutters should look no further than our team. My Westchester, NY roofing and gutter installation teams consist of highly skilled knowledgeable roofers and gutter installers. I have personally trained each member of my team and feel confident calling them the best team of gutter installers in the area. We proudly serve the gutter installation and custom gutter installation needs of customers in: Westchester County, Putnam County and Yonkers, New York. At George’s Seamless Gutters of Westchester, NY, we take pride in our gutter installation work and the craftsmanship that goes into each gutter installation project we complete. Gutters are our passion! As a professional gutter installation company, we are committed to the satisfaction of our customers and the long effective life of their gutter systems....

04/19/2022

Rickie H.

Because I was concerned about water leaking into basement because of leaking gutters and impending rain, the 4 man crew showed up the day after estimate. They did an excellent job replacing all the gutters. They cleaned up very well after and i was very pleased with the work. I also felt that the estimate was reasonable. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
All house gutters replaced

10/13/2018

Hugo S.

Amazing job, very professional, timing and communication impecable, would strongly recommend George’s seamless gutters.

Description of Work
Copper gutter instalation

03/28/2018

Jared G.

They came the same day I called and gave me a prompt estimate. He said he had a crew in the area and could complete it same day. I was hesitant but saw the reviews and told them to proceed. I had one other quote and was waiting on a third but felt that it was a fair price for the work and time needed. They did a good job and communicated well throughout.

Description of Work
Replaced a section of gutters damaged from a tree falling on the house

09/20/2017

Brianna H.

Went great! They were punctual and did a great job adding gutters to our home.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

09/11/2017

Kara S.

Knowledgeable, Excellent job, good price, punctual and fast. Only done 1 week ago but did a much improved job in the last heavy rain from the system they removed

Description of Work
Replacement of of all gutters on our house

04/25/2017

Anthony B.

It went well overall, and the result is excellent, but I awarded a grade "B" because there were a few negatives: I though price was high, but so was their reputation; they promised same-day installation, but it took them two days to complete; the estimator's written instructions to the crew were not explicit enough to avoid a controversy about what color the leader on the SW corner of the house should be (good thing I was on-site and watching Day 1); the yard, driveway, and road-side clean-up left some sharp remnants of cut aluminum and steel screws; and during clan-up, some small plantings near the house were swept up by mistake (I should have been watching but had business elsewhere Day 2). My advice to get an "A" job is to take the day off to be present, actively watch throughout the process, and have financial incentives in place for on-time completion.

Description of Work
Replace approx 250' gutters & 100' leaders with superior quality aluminum seamless gutters and superior quality aluminum seamed leaders; supply and install leaf guards on gutters. Match colors of building per customer specs. Complete in one day.

Category gutter repair

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for choosing my company to install your beautiful seamless half round gutters. I'm also sorry to hear you where not 100 percent satisfied. Thank you for your input, I continuously stride for excelence on my jobs. As a company everyday we look to become better. I always stress the importance of quality and never rush my installers. If my guys needed a extra couple hours to complete a job, that's in the clients best interest. I will speak to my younger brother Mikel who helps me estimate about communicating that as well when he looks at homes. Thank again for the opportunity

04/24/2017

Jonathan S.

Totally perfect. The crew showed-up exactly on time, did a fantastic job installing, and cleaned-up the site perfectly. They walked around the house with me before the job to place leaders and downspouts in a way that looked good to my eye and tested the tile drainage system before starting to ensure that water would continue on its merry way once it left the bits that they were installing. There's a reason you see their signs everywhere in front of nice homes.

Description of Work
Replace all gutters. Install screens.

04/13/2017

Carolyn M.

Excellent. I was completely satisfied. Everyone was punctual, polite and did great work. The price was more than reasonable, I would recommend George's Seamless Gutters to anyone.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement, roof replacement

03/29/2017

Sal M.

They did a great job from the initial quote to the completion of the job. They were extremely knowledgeable, professional, worked very neat, and completed the job fast. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
New 6" gutters and leaders for entire house

03/15/2017

Dushyant P.

I had a good experience. They responded well and came on the day.

Description of Work
The replaced part of the gutters.

03/06/2017

Jinoy G.

The work was done quickly, cleanly and professionally. The men doing the work were kind to answer some questions I had and oblige by some requests from me.

Description of Work
Replace existing gutter system which was not properly draining.

03/05/2017

Joseph S.

So far so good. Gave a quote on a Monday and the Gutter Guard was able to match the existing gutter color. They showed up on a Thursday and were done in a few hours.

Description of Work
They installed Gutter Guards.

12/30/2016

Frank B.

Goerge was excellent gave me a fair price plus was able to send crew out same day when I called to say I wanted him to do the job I got lucky. The crew was great they were clean and very professional. Charlie the foreman was the best he answered any questions I had and knew his stuff. The job looked like it was designed by an architect with the way downspouts were installed just the whole job. Would definitely hire again without heasitation great job done

Description of Work
Had new gutters and downspouts installed

11/19/2016

Michael V.

Great. Clean, neat on time - great quality.

Description of Work
Replace gutters and leaders (re-direct one of the leaders to side of garage) in front of house. Also had to add a diverter to stop overflow during hard rain.

11/01/2016

lauren A.

Amazing work quality, professional, and fairly priced. Can not recommend them enough. George and his staff are the type of company you want in your phone book as a home owner. After just buying my 1st home that needs a lot of work I learned quickly what to look for in a contractor you can rely on and trust. You can rely on and trust these guys.

Description of Work
Gutter check and siding repair.

09/21/2016

Geoffrey C.

They showed up later than expected but did an amazing job replacing all of the gutters and leaders on my 1928 Tudor home. They cleaned up the entire grounds after themselves and made sure I was happy with the job. The only complaint was I had asked the person giving me the estimate if I could pay via Credit Card and when the job was finished the same guy told me I had to pay by check.

Description of Work
Gutters and Leaders replaced

08/26/2016

John O.

It went perfect. They explained to me various options.They scheduled work with little wait time, arrived punctually, were very pleasant, worked very efficiently and gave me the type of gutter that was necessary for my location. Between the gutter education and the entire work experience I couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Install gutter on house

08/12/2016

lauren A.

The gutters and roof on our new home had many issues that need to be addressed. George came for the estimate, was on time, professional, extremely friendly and above all very through and knowledgable. He sent his crew quickly. The crew showed the same professionalism, punctuality, and were extremely pleasant to work with. Coincidentally my wife's father was there the same day who was master slate roofer in Westchester for 30+ years. Both myself and my father in law agree the work was top notch. They worked quickly, efficiently, cut no corners, and the end result is beautiful and installed correctly. I highly recommend this company, the price was very reasonable, and will hire them again if I ever need gutter work.

Description of Work
Completely replacing all gutters on our Cape Cod style House.

Category gutter repair,siding

07/27/2016

Barbara N.

George came out quickly when called and gave us some recommendations and an estimate. We were given an appointment quickly for installation and the gutters were up before we knew it. They were efficient, professional, and neat.

Description of Work
We needed the gutters replaced on our new house.

07/22/2016

Stephen R.

George was the first contractor to contact me after I sent out notes requesting bids. His response was immediate. I collected 3 other bids which couldn't compete price wise. The next closest bid was over 40% higher. The others were considerably higher. Since George's price was so competitive, I had a lot of questions. George patiently answered them all. When George's crew came out, they were professional and courteous. They first checked-in with George to make sure they fully understood the job and did a great job. When they discovered that design for one downspout was in the wrong place, they suggested a better alternative. After the job was done, they cleaned up as though they were never here.

Description of Work
We needed to replace our old undersized gutters after painting our circa 1900 Victorian house. To match the period of the house, we were looking for 6 inch half round gutters.

06/16/2016

Susan K.

Everything went wonderfully right from our first meeting to the completion of the job. I highly recommend George. Only wish all my experiences with workmen are as easy and satisfying!

Description of Work
Remove and replace gutters

04/22/2016

Virginia R.

Of course we all want exceptional quality and fair pricing for services, Mr. Curi and his team went above and beyond. From the very start to the end of job, the quality of customer service was personalized. The response and call back for a price quote was quick. The Foreman, Mr. Oscar was on time for appointment, very professional and courteous. Mr Curi and Mr Oscar followed up in a timely manner and answered all our questions. The office staff was courteous and professional and provided answers in a timely manner. What impressed us the most about Mr Curi and his staff is the customer service, punctuality and professionalism provided. We are very happy customers and we definitely would recommend George's Seamless Gutters. Thank You George for a job well done!!! B&V Roman

Description of Work
Installation of new gutters

03/22/2016

Gene I.

Very good/fair price, quick work, left jobsite clean. Put in a few additional gutters in for free and looks great. Didn't know about angie's list discount but used that as a tip for a great work.

Description of Work
Installed gutters

03/19/2016

Jean L.

Great service! Prompt visit, immediate estimate, good price. Job wrapped up in a few days from call to install.

Description of Work
New gutters.

06/27/2015

Joseph N.

I have used George's Gutters for years to do our gutter cleaning. They are always punctual, professional, do what they say they are going to do, respond immediately if I have questions or concerns and charge a very fair price. George Curi, the owner, is very hands-on and a really nice person, too. The most recent job he handled was re-piping an area that wasn't draining properly which I realized when it started raining inside the house. George was booked up, but somehow managed to get a crew out to do the work before the next big rainstorm and also did some extra cleaning in the gutters just to help out because he knows my family has had some tough times lately. I HIGHLY recommend him. He is honest and fair and very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Installed a new gutter at a leaking junction in house roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you [Members Name], I appreciate you taking the time to right a review. I have always been happy to work for you. Your very kind and nice person to work for.