All Door & Garage, Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2013

Welcome to All Door and Garage, Inc. Garage Door Sales, Repair maintenance and Installation Services. In business since 2008 serving the New York Tri - State area, All Door and Garage has a well-earned reputation for superior quality and excellent customer services including commercial and residential Garage Door Repair & Installation. We carry the most comprehensive selection of carriage house, steel and wood sectional and panel garage doors as well as roll up and swing gates. We offer 10% discount to senior citizens and 10% off new Garage Doors installations. FREE ESTIMATES FOR NEW GARAGE DOORS INSTALLATIONS....

A Service Provider's profile image

+35 more images

garage doors (53)door installation (4)

04/08/2022

Ishrat A.

The problem was dealt with efficiently and without any waste of time. Mark understood the issue as soon as he saw it, and Tony was "on it" no sooner. Two pulleys were replaced and the door lubricated - et "Voila". Thank you Main Street Door - Specialists in garage doors !

Description of Work
Garage door was getting stuck and was noisy.

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

10/28/2021

Elvis M.

Work was performed without incident. Door was left in good working condition, better working condition than before the tune-up. Very professional and clean service.

Description of Work
Garage door tune-up and roller replacement.

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

10/22/2019

Bob S.

Was not possible to reliably repair old unit. A new unit was installed on the spot.

Description of Work
repair/replace garage door opener

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your wonderful and supportive review and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. All Door & Garage, Inc.

03/19/2019

Julie M.

Did a great job. Was punctual, fast and knowledgeable. I would definitely use again!

Description of Work
Installed new garage door opener

Work Completed On 03/19/2019

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate that you took the time and wrote this review, it is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you as well. All Door & Garage, Inc.

03/08/2019

Henry C.

BEWARE! DO NOT HIRE THESE SCAMMERS! They Promise and Quote you on a Well Known Door Manufacturer and Then Install and Swap Out with a Different Manufacturer. I'm sure many people have been scammed without even knowing it! If you have done business with these folks I strongly urge you to check what you got. They installed the same color and style door as to try and fool me and when I asked about the different name I was told it was the same sh*t! After checking the differences, I found this was NOT the case, door installed had lower insulation ratings and not of Superior quality like the one I ordered. Owner was very Rude, Arrogant and Very Disrespectful of Our Home even Breaking into our home, Stealing and Causing Damage to our property. See you in court!

Description of Work
Replacement

Work Completed On 01/01/2019

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed] We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. Even though these accusations regarding braking into your house and stealing are very serious and completely out of line, you are more then welcome to give us a call to discuss this matter with us. Thank you, All Door & Garage, Inc.

01/15/2019

Craig B.

IT went great! On time, courteous, called 30 minutes before as requested. Fixed it quickly and for the price stated, even allowed coupon for small discount!!

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Repair

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. It was a pleasure working with you. All Door & Garage, Inc.

12/03/2018

Nicholas P.

They were contracted through home depot after I purchased the garage door openers. The work went great. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
garage door openers installed

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate that you took the time to write this wonderful review. Thank you for being our valued customer. All Door & Garage, Inc.

11/11/2018

sameer J.

One of the torsion springs on my garage door broke and we realized that on a sunday morning. We called them up and the person on the phone was nice and gave a clear quote of how much it would cost. While I feel it was kinda high price, I did call around and everyone was quoting pretty much the same. The person showed up earlier than the time slot they had originally given (called ahead to time to verify that we will be there). He was very polite, answered all my questions and did the job in a quick and courteous manner. no pressure or sales pitch to buy any other services. overall good experience.

Description of Work
one of the torsion spring on my garage door broke

Work Completed On 11/11/2018

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your positive review and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate that very much. All Door & Garage, Inc.

11/06/2018

Rich B.

They were fast to respond, professional, good quality, good communication. They did exactly what I needed much better and faster than I could have. I would hire again!

Description of Work
Replace broken garage door springs.

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your wonderful and supportive review. It is always nice when we hear from our clients that we are meeting their needs. All Door & Garage, Inc.

09/16/2018

ARNOLD U.

Springs were changed out garage door system was serviced / lubed correct functionality was verified work was completed and reviewed with me in a timely & professional manner the two techs Angel & many were great to work with

Description of Work
Springs were changed out /

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your positive review, it is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you. All Door & Garage, Inc.

08/24/2018

Stephen B.

The company scheduled a next day repair at 5 pm. The workers were punctual, courteous and professional and the work done promptly. I needed new cables, pulleys and springs at a price that seemed reasonable.

Description of Work
Repair garage door

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We very much appreciate your wonderful review. Our success depends upon every project we complete to the customer's satisfaction. Thank you, All Door & Garage, Inc.

07/11/2018

Umesh G.

Excellent..he was punctual and completed the job perfectly

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate that you took the time to write this positive review and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. All Door & Garage, Inc

07/06/2018

Geoffrey B.

They arrived on time and did the work required. It was quick and now both of the garage doors are working

Description of Work
Cable snapped and springs needed to be replaced

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for being our valued customers and for your positive review. It is greatly appreciated. All Door & Garage, Inc.

11/02/2017

Michele E.

Turned out that I neeeded brackets, cable, and bearings. Had 2 brackets and 2 cables replaced. Also bought Angie's List offer for Garage Tune-Up which included replacement of rollers.

Description of Work
Bought Garage Tune-Up Offer. This included 12 rollers.

Work Completed On 10/26/2017

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your good review and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. It is greatly appreciated. All Door & Garage, Inc.

11/01/2017

Frank M.

Never called or showed up for estimate appointment.

Description of Work
Replace Garage Door.

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We understand your frustration, but we checked our records and didn't find a service call ticket with your name or address. It might be that you scheduled an appointment with a different company. We are sorry for the inconvenience. All Door & Garage, Inc.

09/19/2017

Anthony C.

Tech showed up on time. Very quick & neat. He answered some questions i had. Such as : how old the door was. Can i defer the door replacement. I will be contacting the company for May of next year to replace the door.

Description of Work
Garage door rollers were replaced.

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your positive and valuable review. We want you to know how much we appreciate that. Thanks again. All Door & Garage, Inc.

08/21/2017

Jill O.

Both garage doors would get stuck and make horrible noises when they were opened/closed. After All Door came, they are smooth and quiet. They did the regular maintenance needed as well as fixing a broken spring. He was quick and efficient. I was pleased with the work and haven't had any problems since they fixed it. The price doubled because I had them do a little additional work (a 2nd garage door) but overall, it was reasonable.

Description of Work
I bought an Angie's List deal for a tune up for one door. They replaced the rollers and a spring had broken so they replaced it as well.

Work Completed On 05/25/2017

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], Your kind and positive review is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you very much. All Door & Garage, Inc.

04/10/2017

A BARRETT S.

The old one was shot, so a new one was needed. It was replaced on the spot.

Description of Work
Either repair or replace a non-functioning garage door opener

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the good review. We value our customers very much and we greatly appreciate and welcome any comments. Sincerely, All Door & garage, Inc.

04/01/2017

Matthew G.

Went very well. The tech seemed to be very knowledgeable. The only negative was that the representative on the phone said it was going to take 1.5 hours, and the tech stayed for 20 minutes. I came home early to prepare for a 1.5-2 hour slot.

Description of Work
Garage door evaluation and "tune-up"

Work Completed On 02/01/2017

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for this wonderful review. We apologize for the inconvenience about the time. We are taking our customer's reviews and comments very seriously and try to learn from them. Sincerely, All Door & Garage, inc.

02/22/2017

felecia W.

I cannot praise these guys enough! They are professional,courteous and the quality of the work was excellent. You can tell they are true craftsman in their industry, experienced and down to earth. I got an estimate of $2600 from Garage Door Guru. All Door charged $1700!

Description of Work
I needed 2 garage doors replaced

Work Completed On 02/22/2017

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking the time and write this review. It is greatly appreciated. All Door & Garage, Inc.

02/07/2017

Brian R.

The tech showed up on time and had all repairs completed in about 30 minutes. He replaced 2 springs and a worn out pulley.

Description of Work
Replaced springs and a pulley.

Work Completed On 02/06/2017

Hi Mr. Raftey, Thank you for taking the time and write this review. It is greatly appreciated. All Door & Garage, Inc.

02/03/2017

Nidia T.

Service person very thorough & efficient.

Description of Work
Wiring replacement and tuning of garage doors.

Work Completed On 01/02/2017