Doodyman To The Rescue

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2013

593 Hempstead Tpke

Elmont, NY 11003

Sewer and water lines replaced and installed. Sewer and Water disconnects. Water jetting of main sewer line. Sub pumps installed. Video inspection of sewer lines. Construction and excavation work. Emergency water pumping and removal. Sewer and drain lines cleared. Maintenance contracts. Grease trap

10/21/2020

Carol R.

Description of Work
To unclog the bathroom sink and bathtub drain. They did the job July 8. After I was getting drawn flies. I thought maybe they disturbed something in the drain. I called the exterminator but that didn’t help. After a few month there was water in my garage. I had to get a licensed plumber. It took him hour and an half to figure out the problem. He had to open up the ceiling on the bathroom below. Doodyman broke both pipes in the sink and the tub. It cost me 2500.00. And now I have to replace the medicine cabinet and the wall. It will probably cost me another 1500 to 2000 dollars. DO NOT HIRE THEM.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/14/2017

Paul D.

The company was one of two recommended to me and the owner showed to my up to my home the day I called them. He explained to me what the problem was and how he would fix it. He would have to get permits from NY State to open up my street (NYS street) and a permit from the Village to break open the sidewalk. The only delay was a result of NYS's engineer having more work they he could handle (I verified this through the Village). We finally got the plans approved DM fixed it in one day. My water was only off briefly the whole time. His company did all the work--they did not subout the cement or asphalt work--they did it. The owner was on sight almost the whole time. The price he quoted me was substantially below two estimates I had previously received. I COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER WITH THEIR WORK AND I AM THRILLED HE IS PART OF ANGIE'S LIST SO I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. I have to comment on how DM's experience and dedication to doing the job right from the night before the work. That night they parked one of their trucks over the work area to prevent anyone from blocking the work site (I live by Hofstra and the student renters have more cars then there is space for). Once they started his crew surrounded the work area with barracades to prevent anyone from accidentally getting injured.

Description of Work
Water service break in the street infront of our home. I live in Hempstead Village and their local code makes it the home owners problem and if you don't fix it they will contract outside for the work and put it on your taxes.

10/04/2016

MALCOLM G.

No problems

Description of Work
Cleaned sewer

01/09/2016

Damali L.

Doodyman "to the Rescue" worked on my sewer after it had backed up w/toilet matter, etc. Three (3) mos. later the sewer backed again. This time Doodyman knocked out a cement area, removed a sewer pipe/line and installed another one. This job took approximately 2 hrs. Doodyman charged me $7000.00 - on my credit cards!!! They gave me a written ten (10) year warranty and told me I would not have any more problems w/my sewer. Nine(9) mos. later, the sewer backed up again. These men refused to honor their warranty. Doodyman never expressed any interest in locating the root of the recurring problem.problem. They made it crystal clear that if they returned to work on this sewer again they would be charging me more money! This stunned me beyond belief!! In a nut shell, our sewer system in this house that we'd had for abt. 28 years had had very few problems. After Doodyman had worked on it, it backed up approximately thirteen (13) times in a span of two (2) years. Subsequent sewer companies that worked on it - document (on official documents) that they removed the wrong sewer line that the "previous contractor" (that would be Doodyman) had installed, and they (the subsequent contractors) installed the right sewer pipe/line. They had to UNDO the work Doodyman had done!!. The total cost to me -mostly on my credit cards has been so far $14,000.00 (and counting). It is likely that Doodyman respects certain clients. They did not respect me. I know deep in my heart these men took advantage of me because I am a low-income senior citizen female (in my 70's). I found that these men are very self-seeking, very irresponsible. They are the devil-may-care-less-what-frustrations-and-costs-you-are-going-through - just as long as they leave with a big bag of money. Is there anybody who wonders whether or not I would recommend these men & co. to anyone else? Damali Lavalle

Description of Work
Was hired to correct a sewer line that was not functioning properly, had backed up.

10/12/2015

Renah B.

Description of Work
They replaced a faucet for us. He’s very good natured.

02/11/2015

PAUL H.

Description of Work
Cleaned sewer pipe |very well, could have cleaned up a little better was the only negative.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

09/17/2014

Patricia B.

01/28/2014

Damali L.

They completely messed up my sewer system.

Description of Work
They knocked down the floor and replaced the pipe. He snaked my sewer drain and it kept backing up after the work was done. They gave me a 10 year warranty, but wanted to charge went they came back. I had to call someone else to come fix it. I had to pay an additional $5,000 for the other company to fix it.

01/18/2014

john R.

Description of Work
My 80 year old mother called Doodyman for a backed up sewer line. She had used them in the past when my father was alive and everything was good. Well that ended when the chose to fleece a widowed 80 year old. Plumber came to snake the line and said he could not get through the roots and line might have to be replaced at 10,000. But then said he could use a water jet that would "renew' the sewer line like new. She said OK and then he charged her $3000. If you are older, female or don't know anything about plumbing do not call Doodyman because they will rip you off. All the workers " plumbers " work on a commission. Found out later from other reputable shops that even if she needed the jetting it would have cost $1000.

11/12/2013

Simone B.

We had backed up drains after the storm. Doody man came and snaked us out. A few days later we backed up again. They came again, snaked us, and said they were going to send a guy with a camera, because he thought he could feel a a crack in the pipe. Sure enough, when the guy with the camera came he said, there were two cracks, in two separate parts of the room. They would have to dig up the whole floor a lay new pipes! $!2,000.00!!!! that does not include putting in a new floor. Thank god we called another plumber for a second opinion. No cracks anywhere! Terrible experience!

Description of Work
snaked pipes after Sandy.

10/28/2013

Rita P.

They came out before they were supposed to. They came out the first time, and apparently the guy who came out the first time didn't do a good enough job. They sent a second guy in the evening and he got everything taken car of.

Description of Work
Cleaned out a clogged toilet

Best Flo Sewer & Drain Cesspool Service

Family owned & operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

HSM Piping & Heating Inc

We have been in business for around 8 years. Our goal is to provide our customers quick and quality service to help maintain the maximum comfort in their homes.

Offers by HSM Piping & Heating Inc on Angi
    M & M Piping and Heating Services

On the foundation of teamwork and expertise, we offer exceptional plumbing and heating services. From the beginning to the end, you can expect the highest standard of service. No job is too small or too large for us to handle, we are committed to the job until the end.

Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning,Sewer Cleaners & Repairers,Sewer Contractors,Plumbers,Septic Tank & System Cleaning,Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning,Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies,Building Contractors,Grease Traps