Cayuga Tree Service Inc

Founded 1969 • With Angi since October 2008

Family Business caring for Central New York properties for over 40 years. A. Christopher Sandstrom 1975 Graduate of the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry. ISA certified Arborist #158 Registered Consulting Arborist #314 Modern equipment to handle all phases of tree care. 4-8 employees depending on season. All jobs done by our fully trained, equipped and insured crews....

A-1 Tree and Stump Service

A-1 Tree and Stump Service is a locally owned and operated tree and stump service.

Earth Tenders Tree Care

Due to COVID19, we are now offering virtual estimating outside of Onondaga County. We are also NOW OFFERING $200 CREDIT PER JOB FOR ASH TREE REMOVAL** -- CALL today for a free quote. Professional, reliable, and integrity filled tree trimming and removal service. Emergency service available. Call for a free quote for all Onondaga County. We will estimate jobs outside of that for a trip fee (315) 484-3899.

JG Lawn & Snow

JG Lawn & Snow provides, both commercial and residential clients, all your general lawn, landscaping, and snow removal needs . We are fully insured. We accept all major credit cards. JG Lawn & Snow strives to provide the highest quality of services to our customers. We aim to establish long term business relationships with our clients.

10/02/2018

Charles W.

I have called them 2 times to get 3 trees removed and they never called me back to setup an appointment. I did tell them I have used them before for removing a tree on this property. Their excuse was they were short handed and the person that does the estimates was working tith the tree removal crew.

Description of Work
Called to get an estimate to remove 3 trees.

10/27/2017

Liz C.

The owner came right on time to do an estimate which he submitted to us in writing via e-mail. We accepted the proposal and scheduled the work to be done approximately 6 weeks later. It was a 2 day project; each day they arrived by 8 a.m. and immediately started work.The work was incredibly well coordinated; with the crew and equipment there was never an idle moment. No problems and everything finished and cleaned up ahead of schedule. They exceeded our expectations in every way and we would highly recommend this company w/o reservation.

Description of Work
We needed to have 10 large trees removed.

10/17/2017

Anne H.

Hired Cayuga Tree Service twice for the same chestnut tree. One third of the massive tree fell during a very wet spring about 8 years ago. Chris was able to save what remained, balanced it and cabled it to another tree to prevent it from falling on the house in the event it toppled. The tree was breathtaking for another six years before succumbing to its disease. They came back and removed the still huge tree quickly and professionally, leaving very little evidence that a tree had ever been there.

Description of Work
Tree saved, then removed.

02/18/2015

Therese B.

Excellent crew, very attentive. We had him just trim some trees and he operated the big piece of machinery. His guys that he had around were asking if there's anything else they can end up doing or any other branches that we had while the whole thing was going down. It was very good.

Description of Work
I used Cayuga Tree Service.

10/03/2014

Jan C.

It went perfectly! Professional, friendly service. And, they were quick! I had two other services quote on the project and this was by far the most reasonable. In addition, one of the other services quoted me $250 to treat my star magnolia for scale (two times); Cayuga Tree Service representative told me how I could do it for less than one-tenth of the quoted price myself! I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Took down a big pine tree by my driveway and ground the stump and trimmed an apple tree and a star magnolia tree.

09/06/2014

Janet A.

Very, very professional. My husband was very happy that the owner is an arborist and was very knowledgeable about the care of trees.

Description of Work
I can't find a copy of the invoice but I know it was very reasonable to trim some very large trees, cut a tree down and grind out the stump

07/28/2014

Daniel S.

I want to express my appreciation for the terrific job you and your crew did at my home. I was very impressed by everything I saw...quick, efficient, and a great job on the cleanup. Thank you!

Description of Work
Removed a few trees from my lawn.

08/15/2013

Brian M.

My experience with them was excellent! The guy was really nice, and he was inexpensive too. I thought, he got a really great price! He's right on time, and he's really nice. Also, he's really quick in issuing out our quote.

Description of Work
I used Cayuga Tree Service for tree trimming and removal.

09/04/2012

Robert W.

They came out on a Friday to check out what needed to be done. I recived an estimate on Monday and the work was performed a week later. They did a wonderful job. It opened up the view of my lakefront house. Excellent job!

Description of Work
I needed a few locust trees cut down, a lot of bushes and small trees removed from my bank and the lakefront weed wacked.

12/12/2011

Dana W.

I chose them because they are a local, insured company that was recommended to me. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Cayuga Tree Service to cut down a large tree and grind the stump.

Cayuga Tree Service Inc

Founded 1969 • With Angi since October 2008

5660 Valley Dr

Elbridge, NY 13060

Tree removal, trimming, stump grinding, root collar inspection & air spade excavations, storm damage, fertilizing, lighting protection, cabling, insect & disease treatment by micro-injection, young tree corrective pruning & view vista pruning.