Eden Plumbing & Electric

With Angi since January 2011

Heating, cooling plumbing and electrical services...

Locktight Waterproofing Corp

Locktight Waterproofing Corp

Hands On Owners With 25+ Years of Experience, Polite Staff And Crew. Affordable Pricing. Ask About 10% Angie's List Discount. Do It Right With Locktight!

06/22/2015

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

12/17/2013

i

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owners son came on time,very professnol,knowledgelbel,polite. Did the job very fast,with no lost time.I will call him magain and highly recommend the

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

06/26/2013

The experience was fine; it was good. It was very dangerous because it was in the rain but he took care of it. He was reasonable, on time and friendly. He was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Eden Plumbing & Electric to solve some electrical problems.

CATEGORY electrician

11/07/2012

I've seen Eden Plumbing and Electric on Angie's List and used them. Joe Violanti has been really good and I think he's great. I've never had trouble getting a hold of him and he's done some electrical work for me over the years on and off. The experience went good and it cost me money unfortunately, but he was really quick and came over and did the work. I actually had him come out years ago on a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joe Violanti of Eden Plumbing & Electric put in some lights and checked out some of my electrical lines that I was having trouble with. It was more or less a lot of small odd jobs that he did for me. My air conditioning unit wasn't running and he helped me with that.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/24/2012

same

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been trying to reach this guy for weeks got him on the phone once he told me est. of how much the job would cost i said alright i will call him right back called him an hour later and no answer i have left messages for him and he never calls back you cant do buisness if you wont call people back

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

plumbing heating cooling electraical work bathroom remodle installation and service of any make or modle heating and cooling systems