Alfano Construction & Remodeling LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2011

Alfano Construction & Remodeling, LLC is a small company located in Eden, NY providing professional services to most of Western New York. Please contact me directly at alfanoconstruction@yahoo.com or call 716-566-8879. Feel free to text the same number for fastest reply....

Locktight Waterproofing Corp

Hands On Owners With 25+ Years of Experience, Polite Staff And Crew. Affordable Pricing. Ask About 10% Angie's List Discount. Do It Right With Locktight!

Magic Stone General Contracting

Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 16 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates to homeowners. Over 30 Years of Experience in the Masonry Repair & Restoration Industry and learned our trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment.

DeLuca's Painting

Gary DeLuca, owner of DeLuca's painting has over 25 years experience of interior and exterior painting. Gary is hands on right from your estimate to the end of the job. His work is never subcontracted out. He will be available at all times throughout your job with any questions or concerns. In addition to painting, Gary also can assist with wallpaper removal and minor stucco services/repairs.

06/16/2018

We had (Zak) previously remodel our master bath 2 years ago. He hasnt changed at all. A total professional. His work ethic is tops... His knowledge extraordinary.. His attention to detail, cost analysis, honesty and project completion time perfect. So we had Zak install a heated element that goes below the tile flooring a bath tub, fixtures and vanity. Everything looks specacular. You wont go wron...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

04/04/2016

He showed up and told us he would send us his estimate and we haven't heard from him since.

Description of Work
He came to give us an estimate of remodeling a finished basement.

10/25/2015

He came to our home to give us an estimate and we never heard from him again

Description of Work
nothing

08/23/2015

Zach was polite, prompt, and communicated constantly. Wrote up all scope of work and quoted for approval. All results met or exceeded expectations. Work was completed on time.

Description of Work
Home interior wallboard repair, interior painting, electrical fixture installation and repair, install bathroom fan/light and venting.

Category drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters

07/09/2015

We simple cannot say enough wonderful things about Zach. He's a one-man show, but well worth the wait when there are other clients ahead of you. We have a beautiful, fully-functional second floor space now. He has a wonderful eye for design, and is clean, polite, professional, and does impressive work. I think the pictures speak for themselves!!

Description of Work
Completely renovated attic. Installed drywall, lighting, constructed a half wall and custom book shelves, a grounded outlet for AC unit, trim, moulding, painted, closet with sliding doors.

Category drywall,electrician,lighting,remodeling,interior painters

05/05/2015

Have not heard from him in months. Never sent estimate like he said he would.

Description of Work
Came to the house and wrote down what I needed done. He said he would email me the estimate. Several months have gone by and I haven't heard from him since.

Category remodeling

I have been extremely busy with an overwhelming amount of work coming in, and still have not written up a lot of the estimates I looked at. I apologize for the lack of communication......I should have contacted you to let you know.

03/12/2015

He explained everything in detail to me and he was pretty nice. He took the time to breakdown everything to me.

Description of Work
Contacted about a drywall project

Category drywall

02/13/2015

He was also able to do a little plumbing work as well as some small things around the house. He was very confident and timely.

Description of Work
We had hired him to fix an electrical fan that needed a new light.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing

02/04/2015

He does an excellent work. He cleans up as he goes. He is on time.and provides great work. We have used him multiple times now. We got him off the list and he has worked out extremely well for us.

Description of Work
He did a partial bathroom remodel. He tore out tiles to repair a wall. He fix some creaky stairs, they make no sound now, and also did some plumbing work too, like replaced the shower.

Category handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling

11/10/2014

This gentleman may very well do excellent work, but we?ll never know because he is a terrible business man. We signed a contract for a remodel of our family room on 6/30/14 and paid a deposit of $2,400. We were told that our job would begin in late August, early September at the latest. Well, early September came and went without the job beginning, at which point we were told ?three more weeks?. T...

Description of Work
Was supposed to be a family room remodel, but the work was never started

Category remodeling

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with my company. Contracts are fulfilled in the order that they are scheduled. I can not simply walk off a job in progress to start another one. If there is a hard deadline for one reason or another, this can be negotiated in the contract, but this was not the case here. 2014 was filled with unexpected repairs & add-ons, with schedule delays on almost eve...

General remodeling. Kitchen & bathroom remodeling. Tile installation & repair. Flooring. Hardwood. Engineered. Laminate. Painting & staining. Carpentry. Trim. Molding. Handyman services. Misc Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard