Personl Touch Flooring

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2012

MAGNA DRY CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION

SANITIZE AND DISINFECT SPECIALISTS FOR HOMES AND FACILITIES! AND MAGNADRY HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 25 YEARS SERVICING WESTCHESTER COUNTY AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS. NO DAY LABORS ALL OF OUR MEN ARE SCREENED AND CERTIFIED AND HAVE A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR COMPANY. FROM WATER DAMAGE FIRE SMOKE MOLD AND ASBESTOS WE DO IT ALL FORM REMEDIATION TO RESTORATION "IF IT ON THE FLOOR WE DO IT ALL CLEAN SERVICE AND INSTALL" 167826

Sparrow Cleaning Company Corp.

We like to say That we are a family orientated established business ! Established In 1984 in Mamaroneck, NY, we been providing professional carpet and upholstery, tile /grout cleaning & 24 hrs.Emergency Water spill cleanup & Sewage back up restoration. also we do in home and in plant wool, oriental area rug cleaning, successfully for 30 years, also we are a local New York, BBB - better business bureau member, with a perfect clean record, with zero complaints for all the years that we have been in business and its because we care ! Please give us a chance to show our professional services

Offers by Sparrow Cleaning Company Corp. on Angi
Floored At Home

We are the experts for Hardwood Flooring. If you're looking to install a new hardwood floor, or refinish an existing one, you've come to the right place. Please reach out to us directly at (201) 695-8195.

08/16/2016

Mary R.

Description of Work
"AWFUL! Stood us up THREE TIMES! I should have known better after it took Donald over two weeks to return my phone call. He came by, did the estimate and we picked a date two weeks away. I got the house ready, opened the windows on a hot summer day and an hour after he's supposed to show up, I have to call him to find out he's running late. Then he still doesn't show up later that day and I call again. This time he's having equipment trouble and asks to reschedule for later that week... The day of the job, he calls me at 7AM to cancel again...he could have called the night before so I didn't clear out my whole morning but at this rate, I'm just wanting to get the job done and over with. He "promises" me he'll show up that weekend at "8am sharp" to do the job. I agree to it but at this point I know I'm never gonna see this guy again. And I'm right. Not only does he NEVER SHOW UP, he doesn't even have the decency to return my phone call and try to work out the situation. I understand these guys get busy, that equipment breaks and jobs run behind but that doesn't excuse this kind of behavior. If the job wasn't worth his time, he should have said so and not wasted ours. To waste my time on basically four different days is inexcusable. The worst part is that Donald was recommended by a good friend. She felt terrible after hearing what we went through and needless to say but I'll say it, won't be recommending this operation to anyone ever again. And obviously neither will I."

Category floor cleaning

05/15/2012

Michael M.

They moved the furniture and were nice enough. Everything was fine, until they opened up my circuit box to hook up their sanding machine because it required more voltage. They didn’t even ask me to do it! They seemed unprepared. They didn’t have the appropriate equipment. He said he had to rent a different machine to come back and do it. I’ll be hiring someone else.

Description of Work
I hired them to refinish my hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor

Hardwood floors refinished, sanded, poleyuthaned, natural finish, oil base, water base, stain finished, stain, color, installed wood floors, real woods & laminate floors installed.