5th Ave Appliance

Founded 1967 • With Angi since January 2006

Free friendly phone advice. Same day service. Cost is determined by the job. Diagnostic fee is charged. 25 factory trained technicians. In business over 40 years. Additional phone - (212) 571-7024....

Mr Chimney

Mr Chimney is the chimney and fireplace expert! We are a family owned business serving Westchester County, Putnam County, Bronx, NYC, Brooklyn and Fairfield County, CT. since 1969! Our services include chimney sweeping, chimney inspections, fireplace cleaning, gas and oil furnace flue cleanings, boiler flue cleanings, hot water heater flue cleanings, gas grill sales, gas grill repairs, gas fireplace repairs, gas log set sales and gas log set repairs, wood stove and gas stove cleanings, chimney repairs, chimney restorations, fireplace restorations, gas fireplace sales and installations, wood stove sales and installations, gas and wood fireplace insert sales and installations, brickwork, waterproofing, gas log set sales, chimney rebuilding, chimney flashing repair, chimney crown repair, chimney rain cap installation, chimney exhaust fan installation, cleaning pizza ovens for restaurants, lining and relining chimney flues, metal chimney installations, solving smoke problems and solving draft issues. We are licensed & insured and service both residential and commercial clients. We take pride in being well known in NY State as a safe, reliable and honest company! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Longevity Environmental

We are here for the people with air quality. We do A/C and Air Duct Cleaning, And dryer vent cleaning.

Offers by Longevity Environmental on Angi
JL Appliance LLC

We are a family owned and operated company, specializing in appliance repairs, for all major brands and models! Washers, dryers, refrigerators, ovens, stoves, and more! Big or small jobs are welcome! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We also accept Venmo and Cash App, in addition to cash, check, credit/debit cards, and PayPal.

03/24/2018

Fixed the water line, ordered another part. Advised the repair of the dishwasher would be pricey and offered alternatives.

Description of Work
Repaired water line of fridge and inspected malfunctioning dishwasher

01/09/2018

Fine, just very expensive. Cost is the only complaint

Description of Work
Fan and cooling elements in Sub-Zero fridge

05/15/2017

We were able to work out amicably with Christina who was super understanding and responsive. Although the repair didn't go as planned, I would use them again because I've had several very successful repairs using this firm.

Description of Work
Update to my original review on 4/13

04/24/2017

Tech diagnosed bad control board with $600 estimate for part and labor. The same part had been replaced 2 years prior by another company for half that price. By trial and error, I found it was a $12 spin control sensor (ordered from eBay) that was bad and replaced it myself.

Description of Work
clothes washer would agitate, but not spin.

09/10/2016

On time and friendly but expensive. Charged over $800 to install a $250 part (I checked what the part actually costs online). The technician spend less than a half hour installing this. Nice profit margin and good work of you can get it. I got ripped off.

Description of Work
Sub Zero repair

Category appliance repair

I'm very sorry to read this review. I looked into what we had done on your Sub Zero refrigerator, and I see we did complete maintenance as well. The tech cleaned and blew out the clogged drain line, and cleaned the condenser coils, as well as installed a new main computer board that your refrigerator needed. I'm not aware of any websites selling factory authorized Sub Zero parts, we get ours strai...

Appliance Sales, Service & Parts