Signature Landscape and property Maintenance

Founded 2005 •

Since 2005, Signature Landscaping and Property Maintenance has driven to be among the top local Landscape and property maintenance companies in Central NY. Our staff is highly experienced in the industry and continues their education through training and in field continuing education programs to provide some of the best service possible. We offer a vast array of services from lawn care, to hardscaping. We proved site specific designs and carefree maintenance programs as well. Once you have chosen Signature you never have to worry about a thing. All your future outdoor projects (big or small), can be completed just the way you want with a simple phone call...

CNY PowerWashing

CNY PowerWashing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We use only top of line equipment and products. Working with just about any surface no job it too big or too small for CNY PowerWashing!

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care specialize in creating and maintaining the beauty of you homes landscaping. We offer a wide range of services from mulching, edging, tree and bush trimming and shaping, removal/planting of new plants/bushes and small trees, retaining walls and hard scapes as well as seasonal mowing and maintaining of your property. We also offer snow removal in the winter. We are a small staffed company but deliver BIG results. We have lived in the area we service for over 35 years so we are very familiar with all aspects of the local terrain and since we are local, getting to jobs in a timely fashion is never an issue. We do offer many other services so please feel free to contact JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care for a free quote/estimate on any project

Take Care Landscaping

I plant trees that are usually in pots, and bags. I clear over grown vegetation in peoples back yards such as vines along fences also small tree removal. Most of the time I work alone and do all the work myself Weve been doing projects for a fair price as we see fit with the one who needs the work done projects that I have completed were 3,000 and up and sometimes lower depending on the circumstances of what all needs to be tended to and the range of the area and bumps along the road that we may have in the future before doing the work will be included in Honestly I dont like the choice of words of getting paid hourly Instead I like the words of getting paid a wholesome amount of For example If you had a person that is defined as hourly and a person defined as wholesome it sounds like the wholesome worker will be more caring in abundance But if I were to say hourly worker it may be a high chance of someone thinking of possibly getting token advantage of wether its for the work they are doing which they may or may not like or love or for the work they do without the knowledge of knowing their work or worth or their work and their progression Im Worth the worth work and progression that I wholesomely do I dont own a business but I do have inventory and work like one Hopefully in the future I can guide myself on the right track of owning because it would be something new and beautiful brought to life their are moments when things arent so alive I did feel ways of me feeling empty with all the potential Its just been a big gap between knowing who needs work done and them knowing me I dont waste time with the work that I get Neither do I ignore the matters of patience

08/28/2019

I primarily work with Josh who manages their lawn services division. Josh is always responsive, professional and accommodating and his crew does excellent work Josh is the reason that I will continue to do business with Signature...

Description of Work
Lawn mowing, mulching, edging and insect spraying.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

08/28/2019

Out of the many services that I have used in the past, Signature Landscape has been the most reliable and professional. They show up when they say they are going to and do an outstanding job! I am picky when it comes to my lawn and they are top notch! I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Weekly Mow, Trim and Blower

Category landscaping,lawn service

08/21/2019

Called "Signaturelandscaping" two separate times [ to different days ], and left a message both times. They never got back to me so I crossed them off my list. I feel that if they can't even return a call on their answer machine I sure don't want them to do any work for me. Who knows what kind of job they would do. It has been over a week now, so forget it.

Description of Work
Needed a new sidewalk.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

07/01/2019

unlike the other contractors I contacted through Angie's List who responded promptly to my request for a service quote, this company never returned my message

Description of Work
estimate for repair of sump dry well

Category landscaping

05/09/2019

Amazing! They arrive on time, clean after themselves, the guys were great to work with, they are making sure that everything was done and the quality of work was really great.

Description of Work
We had a very large paver patio around our pools, landscaping, trees, sod, fire pit, grading and stone work. They also install a shed and they connected us to our fence install.

Category landscaping

Full array of exterior services including mowing, landscaping, hardscape install, design and management.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check