Chris' Automotive Repair Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2013

6312 E Molloy RD

East Syracuse, NY 13057

Cash facility available. Additional email addresses: chris@chrisautomotiverepair.com, keith@chrisautomotiverepair.com. Licensed. Social media site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Auto-Repair-Service/116178681803278?sk=info....

02/01/2016

Maria B.

01/22/2016

Cheryl B.

Description of Work
I totally trust Chris's Automotive. They do fantastic work and are honest...2 things everyone loves!

10/28/2014

Maria B.

From oil changes and inspections to Diesel Engine Replacement, they do it ALL! We have been bringing our vehicles for the past 8 years. I truly believe that the staff at Chris' is more than knowledgeable for any problems you might encounter with your personal or commercial vehicle.

Description of Work
Maintained Fleet Vehicles

07/22/2013

Liz E.

They'll give me a list of items that they feel it needed to be repaired. I can choose from the important ones and from the ones that has to be done after quite some time. They're pretty honest. They don't take advantage. We've been going to them for ten plus years. They do a good job. They will give me an appointment. If they can't see me today, they're going to tell me they can't get me in today. They will give me an appointment of when i can get my car in. They know their work schedule and they will let you know when they can get my car in. I like that. They will take me back to work.

Description of Work
We use Chris' Automotive Repair Service for auto mechanics. I will be taking my car there this month for an inspection. My husband uses them all the time for his company vehicle. My daughter has a car there now. The last time I got my car there, I got some suspension work done. I had to go get a check and they told me that.

Auto Service
    Auto Transmission
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Chris' Automotive Repair Service

How is Chris' Automotive Repair Service overall rated?

Chris' Automotive Repair Service is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Chris' Automotive Repair Service open?

Chris' Automotive Repair Service is open:

What payment options does Chris' Automotive Repair Service provide

Chris' Automotive Repair Service accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Does Chris' Automotive Repair Service offer free estimates?

Yes, Chris' Automotive Repair Service offers free project estimates.

Does Chris' Automotive Repair Service offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Chris' Automotive Repair Service does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Chris' Automotive Repair Service offer a senior discount?

No, Chris' Automotive Repair Service does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Chris' Automotive Repair Service?

Yes, Chris' Automotive Repair Service offers warranties.

What services does Chris' Automotive Repair Service offer?

Chris' Automotive Repair Service offers the following services: Auto Repair, Fleet Maintenance, Welding, Tune-ups, Computerized diagnostic equipment, Alignment, Oil Changes, State vehicle inspections-Light duty, heavy duty & motorcycle inspections, Engine repairs & transmission repairs, Air conditioning, Shocks, struts & brakes.