Allen and Sons Building and Remodeling Experts

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

6471 Schepps Corners Rd

East Syracuse, NY 13057

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Our team can transform a poorly maintained or outdated home into beautiful, comfortable and functional home that's made to fit your lifestyle. Home remodeling projects are very complicated, and it is always better to hire a qualified contractor to perform such jobs. Allen and Sons Remodeling and Building Experts in Kirkville, NY is a reliable home improvement company that can provide you with services and solutions of exceptional quality. At Allen and Sons Remodeling and Building Experts, our experts and customer service specialists will help you accomplish any project you desire in your home. We are proud of our expertise in all aspects of general remodeling and very excited to serve you. Whether you are looking to remodel your kitchen, bathroom, basement, living room, or bedroom, you can depend on us to offer you the cost-effective solutions you need and to deliver the excellent results you desire & deserve!...

home remodeling (4)roofing (4)door installation (3)drywall (3)decks & porches (3)basement remodeling (2)interior painting (2)siding companies (2)Patios (1)handyman (2)chimney repair (1)concrete repair (1)

03/12/2021

Troy and his team went above and beyond for us and completely exceeded our expectations. Not only did the finished products come out great, they were timely, clean and very enjoyable to have in our home. We 100% will continue to use Troy and his team, their work was really great.

Description of Work
Complete basement remodel including guest bedroom and bathroom. Also had a wall knocked down between kitchen and living room and a custom pantry and bar top created.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

02/07/2021

Troy is a miracle worker and best professional contractor we’ve ever worked with. I can’t say enough how happy we are. They did a full remodel with a new bathroom, walls, saris etc. the price was more than fair and Troy really knows what looks good and fits your project. He and crew are hardworking and professional. I so lucky to have found them! I would highly recommend them. The before and after...

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category concrete repair,drywall,remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

thanks for the kind words that always gives us the motivation to make every customer happy in every way and if all it takes is building a room to give you and your family many loving memories than we are glad to be there for you please call again even if it fixing your sink

05/21/2020

2 parts to this review: Part 1 - As far as the actual work performed and the final product, I couldn't be happier. My chimney was eroding away due to snow/ice and the lack of a cricket causing quite a bit of water damage inside. Since the repair, we've seen no signs of water, the roof looks great, as well as the chimney (stripped and re-parged). The job took 2 days and they did a good job cleaning...

Description of Work
Cricket and Chimney repair

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

04/15/2020

Overall, the quality of the work is great, but on several occasions, nobody showed up at our house on the day they were scheduled (the excuse was always "something else came up") and when we paid cash for add-ons, Troy refused to supply us with receipts for the materials we paid for (how do we know that we received what was promised?). We wanted receipts for the custom countertop materials for war...

Description of Work
Kitchen floor laminate install, new kitchen Cupboards installed, new custom counter tops

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

12/16/2019

I would 100% use them for most any project! ..and plan to have Allen and Sons back to my summer camp to continue to modernize and update my kitchen and expand my front porch.

Description of Work
I hired Troy and his team to do a full bathroom renovation and it went so well I invited them to drive a few hours and remodel the bathroom at mt summer camp, do a roofing project and build a shed.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

12/03/2019

Crew moved quickly and cleaned up well in poor weather conditions

Description of Work
Garage demolition

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

11/19/2019

Allen & Sons did a great job for a very reasonable cost! They fixed our damaged molding very promptly and were always polite and friendly to work with. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Fix damage to gable vent. (A small job on a tall ladder).

Category remodeling,siding

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

08/31/2019

I was so impressed with this company. They were there immediately to give us an estimate for both jobs. As they began the roof installation they ran into some problems, that did not surprise me. They were very fair about what the added costs would be and I never felt like they took advantage of us. They always arrived when they said they would be there and they did some extra things for us, like c...

Description of Work
A new roof and a new set of stairs leading into the house.

Category handyman service,remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

Thank you so much for such nice comments about Allen & Sons. I am glad we could be there for you during this project. Your roof was a steep one but, you made it a pleasure. We enjoyed working for you and we hope you look us up for any future projects!

08/18/2019

Very well. The complete job was done in 2 days.

Description of Work
Deck demo and rebuild

Category decks,remodeling,siding

Work Completed On 08/18/2019

I am glad we could be fast and efficient. Thank you for the positive feedback. Customers like you keep our locally owned and operated business going and we appreciate you!

08/06/2019

Great work, stayed late to finish project as we were under a tight timeframe.

Description of Work
Replace existing deck

Category decks,remodeling

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Thank you for leaving Allen & Sons positive feedback. We are glad we could be prompt and efficient for you. We do the best to work around our customers schedules and I am glad we could be of service to you. Thank you again for the business and we look forward to hearing from you should you have any future repairs or projects.