Pitti Brothers Masons

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2007

For 30 years Nassau and Suffolk to Suffolk and Nassau clients have depended on Pitti Brothers Masons to create and install high quality, exciting and dependable brick masonry work. Our innovative use of masonry bricks and paving stones has enhanced hundreds of construction projects. Our craftsmen can even make otherwise routine retaining walls become interesting and decorative....

All Island Pro Home Improvements

All Island Pro Home Improvements

Here at All Island Pro Home Improvement we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience we are experts in Roofing and Chimney repair and installation trades. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. There are no jobs too big or small! Contact us today for a free estimate. 24 hour emergency service. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by All Island Pro Home Improvements on Angi

03/17/2020

On March 15, 2020, I hired Pitti Brothers Masons to build a backyard patio out of brick pavers. This my second time using this company. During my estimate, owner Danny Pitti, was very professional and gave me a fair price. The patio is beautiful, his workers exceptionly neat and clean. I would highly reccomened Pitti Brothers Masons.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Brick Patio

CATEGORY masonry,patios

Dear Member,thank you for the review,always appreciated and it was a pleasure working for you.

03/10/2020

DO NOT CONTRACT WITH PITTI BROTHERS FOR ANY WORK!! We had two previous contractors who told us our stoop should be taken down and rebuilt. Joe Pitti said we didn’t have to tear it down, they would fix it putting cultured stone over existing stoop and it would not crack. Our original stoop had a terrible crack in it. We thought this sounded good since we know with settling things tend to crack and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New stoop, paver walkway, flower bed and driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveways,masonry

Mr AND Mrs [Member Name Removed], This Is DaN Pitti. This is the first I am hearing that a crack has reappeared since we went back to fix it.I touched base with my brother Joe and he echoed the same thing and would never tell a customer we refuse to come back.We. have been in business since 1980 and our reviews(Other than yours) speak for themselves.As for efference in material, that is in no way ...

09/17/2019

We were given a fair quote. They were able to accommodate some last minute changes in material and design. They were very pleasant to work with and responsive to concerns. We are very happy with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front stoop and walkway

CATEGORY masonry

Dear Member, thank you for the very kind review,it was a pleasure working for you.

07/02/2019

Dan Pitti provided advice on materials & design at a very fair price. I chose bluestone steps with pavers. The work was promptly scheduled & took two days. His foreman Michael led a crew of mason perfectionists. They measured & cut the pavers precisely. They cleaned up afterwards and left no dust. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New stoop & walkway

CATEGORY masonry

Thank you for the very nice review,its greatly appreciated and it was a pleasure working for you)))

08/06/2018

They did a fabulous job. I was very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old driveway and replace with new brick driveway and replace some bricks on front porch.

Dear member,Thank you for the kind review,sincerely Pitti Brothers

Steps,patios driveways,walks,areas around pools and all types of brick and concrete work.

Landscaping. Non-cement. Stucco. Wood decking.