M Hernandez Home Improvement Inc

1576 Front St

East Meadow, NY 11554

Home improvement and remodeling Serving home owners and real state investors with a full range of construction and renovation related services since 1982. Commercial and residential - licensed and insured. ...

concrete driveways (6)tile installation (2)drain cleaning (1)interior painting (1)woodworking (1)roofing (1)plumbers (1)plastering (1)locksmith (1)gutter repair (1)drywall (1)concrete repair (1)

12/04/2019

They never called back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom tile

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

08/09/2019

This company handled my construction better than I ever anticipated. They were professionals from the beginning to the end. They were patient with me, as I added on jobs that were not in my original contract. They advised me, when I was making choices that I may regret in the future. All the workers were respectful, neat, clean and efficient. I wish I had done all this work sooner, had I known tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cemented full driveway, replaced path & back porch, replaced front pathway with pavers

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

Photo for M Hernandez Home Improvement Inc - 1576 Front St, East Meadow, NY - 38036487

07/22/2019

well and smooth

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete slab and street curbing

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

07/09/2019

I interviewed three general home contractors from Angie's List for repairs in May-June 2019 on a 72 year-old brick-fronted attached house, and I'm glad that I chose M. Hernandez Home Improvement. Their prices were more reasonable than the competition, and Miguel Hernandez showed me that pointing was not necessary (something the other two said had to be done) -- that other means could be used -- to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, gutter replacement, painting, plastering, plumbing, new concrete patio & driveway lip, lock replacement

CATEGORY concrete repair,gutter repair,locksmith,plastering,plumbing,roofing,interior painters,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

01/10/2019

Miguel was excellent, quick, he did a wonderful job and I will use him again if I was in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a cracked on the wall that he repaired.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2018

09/01/2018

Everything was great. They poured cement in the front one day. That evening it snowed. Was a freak show dusting. The cement started chipping 2 months later I called Miguel, he came by said sorry will redo this part. We said we will wait till it got warmer he came 2 weeks before he was supposed to dug up the cement poured the new cement and blocked off. When I came home was very surprised and happy...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Make new front side and basement steps. New drive way walk way and side walk with pavers.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

Photo for M Hernandez Home Improvement Inc - 1576 Front St, East Meadow, NY - 37373612

08/28/2018

They are very good. They work very well. They did an excellent job. I'm gonna hire them again if I need anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers and concrete and steps. They make my fronts steps like a bluestone and limestone.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

08/28/2018

He's very very accurate. He know what he's doing. Excellent craftsmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did our bathroom. A lot of carpentry, he is a master carpenter. Right now he's doing our drywall, putting new window.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

08/28/2018

I would highly recommend them. It was just very professional. They did everything they promised. Ultimately, I am very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've done a lot of work. Stone work in front of my house. They did our flower base, fixed sidewalk concrete. They did our backyard, they did our steps.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

08/23/2018

They were punctual and delivered on what they said they would do. I am very happy with their service. I will recommend them and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Renovation

CATEGORY remodeling