M&W Remodelers

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2012

Amenities

ask for details
This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Deborah S.
08/12/2013
He is wonderful. They did a great job. It was excellent service. They did most of it within a week. There were some issues that I kind of was looking for, some kind of decorating ideas and they came up with a great idea around the window, to put a frame in with the tiles. I was very pleased with what they did.
Description of Work
I have used M&W Remodelers. They redid the bathroom. They took it down and they put in tiles, a new bathtub and a new vanity.
home remodeling
michelle J.
02/08/2013
They were too high and I didn't even have them show up. They did call me back and were professional.
Description of Work
M&W gave me a quote for a ceiling job.
remodeling
Christopher C.
10/16/2012
The estimate was timely and reasonable. The contract was drawn immediately, signed and returned. The contractor placed the order of all materials we had selected from the plumbing supply company (Colonial Plumbing), picked up the materials and brought them to the site on the agreed upon date. Contractors were highly professional and courteous as well as respectful of our home. They placed coverings on the floor for protection. They installed all materials and did the associated wall board work on precisely the schedule that they promised. The only complication was a defective panel that was then removed immediately and reordered from the manufacturer. Colonial Plumbing acted quickly and successfully obtained the replacement. The replacement panel was received in about a week and promptly installed by Mike and Dave. A major challenge in such situations is the coordination necessary between the parts supplier and the installer. Fortunately for us, both parties were highly professional and both advocated to ensure that the our project was successfully completed. I would not hesitate to use Mike and Dave again, along with Colonial Plumbing. I would also add that about two years ago we engaged in a shower remodeling project with one of the one stop specialty bath outfitters. While their installation was prompt and of very good quality, it was more expensive and that we received substantially better value by using Mand W and Colonial Plumbing.
Description of Work
Mike and Dave removed and disposed of tub and tile, installed new tub/shower unit with walls, installed a new tub faucet, valve and shower head, two grab bars and a new curtain rod.
home remodeling
Deborah S.
04/25/2012
They took the bathroom apart on Monday and had back to usable by Friday of that week. I only wished I could have stayed to watch how they did everything. We had a problem with the shower head which they came in immediately and fixed, and fixed a resulting problem as well. Great people to work with.
Description of Work
They took my bathroom down to the studs, checked for mold and rebuilt the bathroom from the studs. New walls and tiles, new tub and toilet and cabinet. Tiled walls around tub and suggested a nice design around window. I have loved it- I also had them upgrade my kitchen last month . They did a beautiful job and tiled my entrance as well. THey always were punctual and professional. I would use them again in a minute. They need to evaluate your job and tell you when they can fit you in. Workmanship was excellent as well.
remodeling

Phone

7 Town Park Rd

East Greenbush, NY 12061

Other Information

Payment options

FAQ

M&W Remodelers is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

M&W Remodelers is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

M&W Remodelers accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Yes, M&W Remodelers offers free project estimates.

No, M&W Remodelers does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, M&W Remodelers does not offer a senior discount.

No, M&W Remodelers does not offer warranties.

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Fiore & Sons Renovations, LLC

(12)

Offers Coupon

Fiore & Sons Renovations, LLC

We are a family owned business that pays attention to every little detail ensuring the projects come out flawless. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Remodeling basements is our specialty, making a whole new living space out of your existing home! Please give us a call today!

Sure Fire Services llc

(8)

2022 Super Service Award

Sure Fire Services llc

Surefireservices is committed to providing our customers with top quality services and we won't leave until customers is completely satisfied so call us for any of your electrical projects no matter how big or small.

Navco

Navco

Navco Window and Door Company has been operating in the Capital District area (Albany) since 2006. We specialize in windows, doors, siding, and are frequently booked for entire home makeovers. We offer wood, fiberglass and vinyl windows. We offer all types of siding including insulated. We are obsessed with customer satisfaction (as evidenced by our Angie's List accolades), and are a member in good standing with the Capital Region Builders & Remodelers Association as well an A + Better Business Bureau rating. We offer unprecedented value, routinely writing estimates for less money than our competition, yet using higher quality materials. Free estimates. Angie's List members get 5% off . We never use subcontractors. Our employees go through extensive training and screening. Please give us a call today! We are Pella certified contractors so you can get all of your high quality Pella products expertly installed by Navco. We also offer Polaris windows and doors and Seaway Signature windows. We have a great made in the USA product for every budget and all of our installs are managed or installed by our company owner. Please contact us today!