A & M Waterproofing & Roofing Corp

3109 81st St

East Elmhurst, NY 11370

02/19/2013

angelo V.

I think they did a good job and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
A and M was hired to brick point my house. I paid them $1400 up front with the balance to be paid at the end. They came on time and ready to work. They worked hard and did a good job. I am pleased with the work they performed.

Category masonry, remodeling, roofing

07/26/2011

Giuliana B.

Did not use their services, but would not ever.

Description of Work
This company provided the estimate to complete a 2-ply flat roof. The person we dealt with was overally aggressive and did not leave me feeling comfortable enough to use their services. The price wasn't the best we got. He arrived with samples and prepared an official estimate which I appreciated, but arrived 2 hours early wanting to know why I wasn't home and called continually to find out when we would start the work, but was unwilling to negotiate on price.

02/10/2006

W J S.

THEY DID A LOT OF DAMAGE TO MY HOUSE. THEY WERE PSYCHOTIC AND OUT OF CONTROL. THE GUY THREW HIS TOOLS AROUND AND ACTUALLY GOT IN MY FACE. I WAS COMPLETELY RIPPED OFF. I ASK CONSUMERS TO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Description of Work
BUILDING A VERTICAL WALL BETWEEN THE TWO HOUSES

02/06/2006

THE ENTIRE ROOF NEEDED TO BE REPLACED AND THEY DID A NICE JOB ON IT. THE ESTIMATE WAS RIGHT TO THE PENNY AND THEY WERE ALWAYS ON TIME AND DID NOT GOOF OFF.

Description of Work
REPLACED ROOF

P&A Construction

P&A Construction is owner operated and focused on quality. Call us or click for an estimate today.

Express Construction

Brownstone, roofing, waterproofing, steam cleaning, brick pointing, print stripping, siding, stucco, gutters, painting, bathroom, kitchen, basement, carpentry, sidewalk, all kinds of cement work.

New Style Home Renovation Corp

Looking to transform your kitchen, bathroom, or Painting into a more modern, functional and comfortable space? As a certified remodeler, we can do the job. Bring your ideas and wish lists and we’ll bring more than a decade of experience and skill to your home remodeling, bathroom remodeling or kitchen remodeling project. We also are very experienced in stucco, brick work and concrete. We are looking forward to hearing about your project.

General Remodeling