A & M Waterproofing & Roofing Corp

With Angi since February 2006

3.6

General Remodeling

Mellinium Contracting Concept

Here at MCC, we cover all aspects of Construction work, from "start to finish " . No job to big and certainly not to small. We take pride in the work that we do and we maintain and achieve perfection to meet our Customers standards and expectations.

Rafiq Contracting

We are a local family owned business that has been providing all of your stone work, masonry and remodeling needs for the past 25 years! We specialize in historical homes and landmark buildings, masonry work, and stone work!

02/19/2013

I think they did a good job and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
A and M was hired to brick point my house. I paid them $1400 up front with the balance to be paid at the end. They came on time and ready to work. They worked hard and did a good job. I am pleased with the work they performed.

Category masonry,remodeling,roofing

07/26/2011

Did not use their services, but would not ever.

Description of Work
This company provided the estimate to complete a 2-ply flat roof. The person we dealt with was overally aggressive and did not leave me feeling comfortable enough to use their services. The price wasn't the best we got. He arrived with samples and prepared an official estimate which I appreciated, but arrived 2 hours early wanting to know why I wasn't home and called continually to find out when we would start the work, but was unwilling to negotiate on price.

02/10/2006

THEY DID A LOT OF DAMAGE TO MY HOUSE. THEY WERE PSYCHOTIC AND OUT OF CONTROL. THE GUY THREW HIS TOOLS AROUND AND ACTUALLY GOT IN MY FACE. I WAS COMPLETELY RIPPED OFF. I ASK CONSUMERS TO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Description of Work
BUILDING A VERTICAL WALL BETWEEN THE TWO HOUSES

02/06/2006

THE ENTIRE ROOF NEEDED TO BE REPLACED AND THEY DID A NICE JOB ON IT. THE ESTIMATE WAS RIGHT TO THE PENNY AND THEY WERE ALWAYS ON TIME AND DID NOT GOOF OFF.

Description of Work
REPLACED ROOF