Whitmore Fence Co

Founded 1983 • With Angi since December 2011

Additional contact names - Peter Whitmore, Dean Whitmore. Additional emails - peter@whitmorefence.com, dean@whitmorefence.com....

07/08/2015

Very well. The crew was polite, very profesional and wonderful. The work was done on tme and according to the contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a red cedar fence in the right side of the house  with two gates and a chain link fence in the slope in the back side of the house. They also lower  and existing fence in the left side of the house.

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 175'of Chain Link fence and 40' of cedar picket fence. Very professional and attentive. We've had many compliments on the installation.

04/16/2014

In my phone call, I identified the fence pieces that needed to be replaced. They came with the materials needed and replaced the pieces. It was quick and efficient. I am happy with the continuing quality service from Whitmore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In response to my phone call, they repaired my wooden fence.

07/08/2013

Great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very good quality. We have used them multiple times.

12/26/2012

Their service as perfect. Their estimator arrived on time on the agreed upon date. He had ideas for us to consider. Once we decided what we wanted built, we were given an approximate installation date. They arrived on time on the agreed upon date and the fence was built in a couple of days. The workmen were polite and cleaned up after themselves. I can highly recommend this company to anyone needi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whitmore Fence designed and built a wood fence around our front garden near the entry way to our home. As such we wanted a nice appearing wood fence suitable for staining. The fence was constructed on time and on budget. We are very pleased with the result. The only thing I might have done differently would be to have them stain the wood before building the fence. It would have added to the cost, but would have saved me hours of work.

CATEGORY fencing

Residential and commercial fencing including wood, vinyl, ornamental steel, chain link & operating gates.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa