Acme Pest Control Inc

Founded 1962 • With Angi since August 2010

359 Dryden - Harford Rd

Dryden, NY 13053

Acme pest control has been in business since 1962. Acme is a family owned and operated business. Acme has all the technology to handle any pest problem. Our company takes care of all pests from ants and bed bugs to wildlife control. Our company has specialized heating equipment to eliminate bed bugs. Our company is a member of the npma national pest management, new york state pest management and is quality pro certified....

05/30/2013

Patricia D.

We had some woodchucks and they got rid of them for us. They were very good and professional. They were timely and showed up on time.

Description of Work
I last used Acme Pest Control last summer.

Category animal removal

Thank you so much for the review. it is very important to our company that you the customer is satisfied.

01/09/2013

joanna B.

They were professional, I have used them in the past and they were absolutely swamped because we had a bad bee and wasp season here. They got to me as quickly as possible. They were here within the next 48 hours. The lady on the phone was very clear with me. She told me not to go upstairs and told me to seal the room with duct tape. They were well informed, they got here as quickly as possible and the work was done. He gave me specific instructions on what to look for. He said if I still see them in seven days to give them a call back and he would come back. If there were any problems within thirty days, to call them because it was covered under warranty. He was very thorough and he identified all the points of entry. It was excellent service and they are a great company.

Description of Work
Acme Pest Control came out in November. They eradicated the wasp, which I am highly allergic too. They invaded my home. It was 250 dollars, which was well worth it. They were coming through the walls and the ceiling upstairs.

12/19/2012

joanna B.

EXCELLENT SEE ABOVE NOTE

Description of Work
WASP INVASION!! HAVING TUNNELED INTO EAVES & CHIMNEY MADE THEMSELVES AT HOME IN THE WALLS THE WASPS GOT INTO AN UPSTAIRS BEDROOM. BEING VIOLENTLY ALLERGIC TO WASP & BEE STINGS THIS CONSTITUTED AN EMERGENCY. EXCELLENT RESPONSE TIME & EXCELLENT ADVICE ON SEALING UP WALL CRACKS ,WINDOWS ETC PLUS KNOWLEDGEABLE ADVICE TO AVOID CONTACT, EMERGENCY CARE IF I GOT STUNG. DESPITE BEING SWAMPED BY EXCEPTIONALLY ACTIVE SEASON FOR PEST PROBLEMS ACME GOT TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, PROFESSIONAL & PERSONABLE TECHNICIAN WHO EXTERMINATED THE WASPS. EXCELLENT FOLLOW-UP FROM ACME. GOT PESTS? GET ACME THEY ARE THE BEST!!

08/05/2012

Susan F.

They were very responsive. They called me back the next morning and scheduled me for a few days later. They came right on time and dealt with the problems quickly and effectively (no sign of hornets now). I appreciated that they inspected the rest of the outside of the house and exterminated one additional next.

Description of Work
Exterminated a large hornets next and one other wasp nest; inspected the rest of the outside of the house for other pests and treated an ant hill.

JoG Pressure Washing and Cleaning LLC

Pressure washing and cleaning done right with integrity! I offer a wide array of services . Prices vary on the job . Fully insured . I also do car detailing. My business is mobile so I can come to you. I also pressure wash houses , garages , roofs , fence , decks , equipment , farms , silos , boats, and driveways . If you want it pressured washed I'm your guy! Owner and operator.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Ants, bed bugs, roaches, bees, wasps, mice, rats, wildlife, lawn care & weed control.