Prime Time Energy Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

Primetime Energy Services is a Home Performance with Energy Star Contractor who offers much more. We are a full service contractor who has the ability to handle your home renovations while utilizing grant/ loan funding from local and state programs. Incentives available for everyone. Low interest loans NYSERDA grants available up to $10,000.00. Call us for your Heating/ Cooling, Insulation, Hot Water Tanks, Windows, Doors, Roofing, Siding, etc....

Pure AirCare

Pure AirCare

Pure AirCare is your #1 local air duct and dryer vent cleaners. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Veteran owned and operated. We don't cut corners we clean them. Call our office 716-367-8137, or Mangers phone at 716-418-6070. Breathe the difference Www.Pureaircareusa.com

Offers by Pure AirCare on Angi

11/16/2018

Crew was on time and got right to work. Made a huge difference in our finished basement. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray foam insulation to basement rim joist and penetrations.

CATEGORY insulation

12/29/2017

They called me a couple of days after I purchased the deal, even before I had a chance to call them to schedule. We made an appointment, they called before they arrived—on time—and did the work in less time than estimated. They were efficient, friendly but professional, showed me how to set and maintain the humidifier, AND they cleaned up after themselves. Very pleased with everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a humidifier on the furnace.

05/16/2017

Technician arrived on time; he was courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and AC tune-up

05/15/2017

When I purchased the deal, I indicated three times for the service call. Prime Time did not respond nor call on any of the dates. My husband called and made a morning appointment for a week later. The technician never showed nor called. After waiting over an hour, my husband called the company and after waiting a bit was told that the technician had experienced problems with traffic and was having...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased maintenance check-up for our air conditioner.

05/01/2017

Great! They were flexible and efficient with scheduling and their work was thorough and fast. A lovely team. Professional and knowledgable. I will absolutely work with them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them clean and service my furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Certified Home Performance with Energy Star Contractor - Heating and Air Conditioning - Spray Foam and Cellulose Insulation - Roofing/ Siding - Hot Water Tank/ Tankless Hot Water Systems - Windows/ Doors - Air Sealing - Indoor Air Quality- Ventilation - Energy Reduction Services - Energy Audits

Our company will not offer services unless we feel 100% confident in the outcome of the project. If it is not our specialty, we will explain the situation and recommend a confident company for your needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available