McGrath Doors and Carpentry

Founded 2012 • With Angi since December 2014

Decks, porches. Fences

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Small but growing home improvement company specializing but not limited to decks, porches and wood fences. Owner on site at all times and I perform most of the work myself while supervising my crew usually between 2 and 6 employees. also provide fine finish carpentry and drywall for residential and commercial. ...

Fences Unlimited Inc.

Fences Unlimited is a locally owned and operated company serving our community for 10 yrs.We have over 46 years of experience among us,

Sadler Fence and Staining LLC

As of 10-05-2021-- We are currently booking new fence installations and repairs into late December/early January. WE DO INSTALL FENCES YEAR-ROUND. Some products do have longer lead times for orders. We are not currently accepting new fence Staining jobs. I apologize if I am unable to respond to an Angie’s list request in a timely manner. As a small business we do get overwhelmed with requests. To reach me directly please call or text 716-696-0420 - Colin Sadler. Sadler Fence and Staining LLC was opened in 2008 with a business model focused on customer service. By using quality products, practicing sound installation techniques, and building long-lasting customer relationships, we plan to become a strong competitor in the Western New York area.

Roman Empire Fencing

Roman Empire Fencing was established in 2019, but we have over 12 years of experience in this field. We take great pride in making sure our customers have the privacy they deserve and want. We also want to make sure our customers get the fence of their dreams at a price they can afford. We love getting to know each and every one of our appreciated customers. As a professional contractor I can tell you that there any many Fencing companies that are out there just to make money and go, but us we connect with our customers on a professional but also a friendly level.. we want you to be comfortable and satisfied with us. We take so much pride in our work, because Fencing is very important! not just for enhancement of your property but also for security and privacy! Call Roman Empire today for a FREE quote.

07/16/2020

Responsive and timely in answering questions. Provided good quote for work, and adjusted to requested modifications readily. Able to procure materials that other contractors said weren't available, and completed work quickly at a lower cost. Excellent work quality and very professional crew.

Description of Work
Porch deck and support post replacement

Category decks

02/28/2019

It was good. He did wonderful job. He is always on time and professional. He is extremely respectful. I recommend him to my friends.

Description of Work
He did a lot of carpentry work for me.

Category woodworking

We provide all carpentry services interior and exterior . We do a lot of door and window installs. We do all woodwork - baseboard, door and window trim, crown molding , chair rail, wainscotting, cabinets, custom mantels, custom bookcases, hardwood and laminate floors.

No roofing or concrete work.