Repel Restoration Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2011

Repel Restoration Inc is Suffolk County's answer for first-class workmanship at a budget-friendly price. Usually we are the most economic using our hydro active grout injection procedure to stop leaks in poured concrete foundations!! You DON'T need a "French drain" We take great care of local homeowners by providing custom waterproofing services for basements, foundations, and crawlspaces. Repel restoration Inc. Has been in business for 15yrs with no complaints with the BBB (Better business bureau) We also offer expert craftsmanship for a variety of masonry services, including patios, stoops, retaining walls, fire pits installation and driveway sealcoating. With us, your home is in great hands. Please remember to check out our website and we look forward to adding you to our list of happy client!!...

Mister T's Powerwashing & Shrinkwrapping

We can take care of all of your powerwashing needs.

All Island Pro Home Improvements

Here at All Island Pro Home Improvement we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience we are experts in Roofing and Chimney repair and installation trades. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. There are no jobs too big or small! Contact us today for a free estimate. 24 hour emergency service. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by All Island Pro Home Improvements on Angi
Bould Power Washing Inc

If you are looking for professional pressure washing services in Copiague, NY call Bould Power Washing Inc or visit our website. Pressure Washer, Power Washer, Power Washing Service, Pressure Washing Company, Residential Pressure Washing, Local Power Washing Amityville NY Power Washing, Pressure Washing, Pressure Washing Services, Power Washing Companies, Residential Power Washing http://bouldpowerwash.com

08/06/2019

The crew was on time and carried out the work in a very professional manner. Upon completion, the worksite was cleaned and all waste material taken away. I would use their services again, as I'm very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing,driveway pavers

01/02/2019

Excellent. Mike found the source of the crack in the foundation immediately when he came over for a free estimate on a Saturday and took care of it for us on Monday knowing there was going to b heavy rainstorms that night. Next day was dry as a bone. Fabulous job and follow up on mikes’ part. I was so impressed I already recommended him to 2 others.

Description of Work
Water in basement

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks for your review and we appreciate your business

12/25/2018

I found my carpet wet in several spots in my den, which is half below grade. I called Mike and he came over the same day. He looked around and explained what he thought the problem was. We agreed on next steps and he came back on a Sunday to make the repair. He and his crew were on time ( even early!) The leak was exactly where he told me it would be ( behind the sheetrock). His crew injected the ...

Description of Work
basement leak

Category basement waterproofing,driveway pavers,foundation repair

12/07/2018

Professional job. Neat and clean. Job done in states timeframe

Description of Work
Patio and walkway

Category masonry,hardscaping

12/05/2018

Incredible!! Very knowledgeable found all my leaks and fixed them properly. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Leaks in 2 basements

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks for the great review and we appreciate your business!!

Masonry, Walkways & Patios, Driveway Pavers, Retaining Walls, Outdoor Kitchens, Sealcoating, & Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair and specializing in Hydro-Active Grout Injection.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover