Repel Restoration Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2011

246 E 2nd Street

Deer Park, NY 11729

Repel Restoration Inc is Suffolk County's answer for first-class workmanship at a budget-friendly price. Usually we are the most economic using our hydro active grout injection procedure to stop leaks in poured concrete foundations!! You DON'T need a "French drain" We take great care of local homeowners by providing custom waterproofing services for basements, foundations, and crawlspaces. Repel restoration Inc. Has been in business for 15yrs with no complaints with the BBB (Better business bureau) We also offer expert craftsmanship for a variety of masonry services, including patios, stoops, retaining walls, fire pits installation and driveway sealcoating. With us, your home is in great hands. Please remember to check out our website and we look forward to adding you to our list of happy client!!...

08/06/2019

courtney D.

The crew was on time and carried out the work in a very professional manner. Upon completion, the worksite was cleaned and all waste material taken away. I would use their services again, as I'm very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing,driveway pavers

01/02/2019

Tracey D.

Excellent. Mike found the source of the crack in the foundation immediately when he came over for a free estimate on a Saturday and took care of it for us on Monday knowing there was going to b heavy rainstorms that night. Next day was dry as a bone. Fabulous job and follow up on mikes’ part. I was so impressed I already recommended him to 2 others.

Description of Work
Water in basement

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks for your review and we appreciate your business

12/25/2018

Robert S.

I found my carpet wet in several spots in my den, which is half below grade. I called Mike and he came over the same day. He looked around and explained what he thought the problem was. We agreed on next steps and he came back on a Sunday to make the repair. He and his crew were on time ( even early!) The leak was exactly where he told me it would be ( behind the sheetrock). His crew injected the hydrogrout in three different spots and I have not had a trace of water since. Mike is a gentlemen and his company delivers what it promises.

Description of Work
basement leak

Category basement waterproofing,driveway pavers,foundation repair

12/07/2018

Lisa D.

Professional job. Neat and clean. Job done in states timeframe

Description of Work
Patio and walkway

Category masonry,hardscaping

sofia S.

Mike’s crew did an excellent job injecting both walls. Reliable and very clean.

Description of Work
Bedroom wall and cellar wall foundation cracks

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Nelson L.

Repel preformed a great job on the epoxy injections to my foundation where I was getting water into my finished basement. No more water. Great family owned business!

Description of Work
Crack on the foundation

Karen S.

Incredible!! Very knowledgeable found all my leaks and fixed them properly. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Leaks in 2 basements

12/03/2018

John L.

Excellent, Mike came out told me what needed to be done to stop water entrance through foundation, took two treatments due to a difficult area to get to. Since second treatment over a month ago we have experienced several soaking rains including two nor easters. No sign at this point of any water getting back into basement which is right next to oil burner. Mike and his crew fixed the problem and and his work is guaranteed for 5 years. I want to thank him and his company for their work. The process works. Thanks again John.

Description of Work
Basement leak around water main entrance through foundation.

11/10/2017

Nick G.

It was okay. They're very responsive.

Description of Work
Big Deal purchase for resealing the driveway

Category driveway pavers

10/27/2017

sean T.

Amazing. Really great and prompt communication from owner regarding scheduling. Got an appointment quickly, 2 really nice professional workers showed up and did the job to perfection. Driveway looks awesome, so glad I used this company.

Description of Work
Sealcoating 1000 sq ft driveway

Category driveway pavers

Mr. J Power Washing and Shrink wrapping

ERIC JANSSEN MASONRY CONTRACTOR LLC

Eric Janssen Masonry is a classic small business, owner operated and with one long term employee. Eric specializes in the small jobs and repairs that other companies don't. You will be working with Eric from start to finish. He is present on the job site during all phases of job, from initial estimate to clean up. Most of our company's work is obtained by recommendation or referral only.

Randazzo Masonary

PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE TO SEE THE QUALITY JOBS I HAVE DONE. Randazzo Masonary Est since 1989 Specializing in custom, clean, quality cement, flat work, interlocking pavers, pools areas, driveways, and much more! Creating unique designs to fit your home. Reliable, dependable & beautiful. POOL AREA SPECIALISTS Expert installations with Nicolock or Unlock Pavers. Creating unique designs that will fit your home and your budget. Reliable, Dependable, and Beautiful!

Offers by Randazzo Masonary on Angi

56702-H
    New York
    Office of consumer affairs
    03/01/2018
    Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Masonry, Walkways & Patios, Driveway Pavers, Retaining Walls, Outdoor Kitchens, Sealcoating, & Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair and specializing in Hydro-Active Grout Injection.