D & S Roofing Corp

Founded 1939 • With Angi since February 2008

21222H

1814 Deer Park Ave

Deer Park, NY 11729

D&S Roofing Corp. has been serving all of Long Island since 1939. We are family owned & operated for four generations. D&S Roofing Corp. is a full-service roofing company in residential, commercial, industrial, institutional, and apartment complex roofing. We have factory-certified mechanics and a full office staff to service client needs. D&S Roofing Corp. uses only quality materials and provides the finest workmanship on every job from repair to installation. We do not use subcontractors and do not use dumpsters. D&S is licensed, bonded, and certified. Additional DBAs - D&S Roofing and Siding, Doman Roofing & Siding Corp. ...

roofing (141)gutter repair (54)skylight installation (9)chimney repair (3)awnings (2)home remodeling (1)

12/09/2020

My old roof is almost 30 yrs, he came and he was very nice and very good. I was pretty happy with him. Hopefully, the roof will pass the winter climate.

Description of Work
He put new roof for me.

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

10/10/2020

Dominick and his team were fantastic! They were on time and did a very thorough job. Everyone on the team was professional and respectful and looked to make sure that everything was done with excellence. Dominick is honest and trustworthy and he's a person of integrity. My wife felt very comfortable with Dominick and his crew as well. He did everything he promised. I did my homework before hiring,...

Description of Work
Replaced roof and gutters

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/03/2020

D&S is a family owned business. Dominick is a nice, professional, caring man. When Dominick came to give us an estimate, we instantly knew he was the one for the job. He was very prepared with samples and gave us advice whether we went with him or not. He wanted us to be knowledgeable so whomever we went with, we would know enough to make a good decision with the product. We felt like we have know...

Description of Work
New Roof and gutters.

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/11/2020

D and S roofing was awesome. These guys are no joke. They pulled up in an army of trucks and didn't waste any time!!! Dominic treats you like family and is very pleasant to work with. I give the crew alot of credit, they had to deal with on and off rain throughout the day and didn't skip a beat. My roof, gutters and attic vents look great!!! I'd recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters

Category awnings,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

04/18/2020

Bryan inspected the area, gave me a price and 2 men arrived to repair a few days later when the weather permitted. I climbed up later to see the work myself. It was done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Repair an area of shingles damaged by severe winds.

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

03/21/2020

Awesome...could not have asked for better service or price. Dom and his team know their stuff and worked efficiently and professionally. Would not hesitate to recommend D & S to others!

Description of Work
Removed old roof and gutters, replaced all including repair of rotted boards and Removal of old skylight

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

03/18/2020

Excellent. I could not have been happier with the professionalism and product and work ethic. The entire crew from Dom and Billy and George to all the other workers, were amazing. I was extremely pleased at how he work turned out. hey were punctual and very careful to protect he house and landscaping while they did their work. I would recommend them whole-heartedly!!!!

Description of Work
entire roof replaced and all rain gutters

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

03/01/2020

All went excellent I’m so glad we choose D&S Roofing they were very nice & professional. Job was done in 1 day start to finish highly recommend !!!

Description of Work
Remove & replace roof & gutters

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

01/12/2020

They just finished the job yesterday, The crew was professional, extremely courteous, and went the extra mile. Dominick explained what .had to be done and each item was already included in his contract. The agreed price was fair. My property was left as clean as it was before the job was started. I would highly recommend them for any roofing job,

Description of Work
new roof, two skylights replaced, new gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 01/11/2020

Thank you for the kind words!

09/23/2019

Dominick and team did an excellent job delivering on all that they promised. They were on time; neat; professional and did a great job. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

Thank you for the great review!

Residential, Commercial & Industrial Roofing & Gutters.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check