Asset Home Inspections

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/25/2019

Call for Details

Deer Park, NY 11729

Asset Home Inspections provides professional, thorough inspections that can be relied on for satisfying and successful home purchases and sales. I use state-of-the art instrumentation (moisture and infrared, others) and present findings in a practical manner that can be easily understand so that they can be appropriately managed. I welcome clients to attend all aspects of my inspections. My inspections include termites. Asset is owned and solely operated by Al Jaroszewski. I opened Asset with over 25 years of experience in commercial and residential property transfers, assessments, and inspections. l have hands-on experience with maintenance, repair, and replacement for the major home components and systems. Through my consulting experience, I am proficient in environmental home issues including indoor air quality, lead paint, sanitary cesspool system, fuel oil tanks, and others. In addition to my NY Home Inspection License, I have obtained many supplemental certifications for the major home components....

Resposiveness

home inspection (2)

10/05/2018

Great and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

12/13/2017

Thorough and very professional, an excellent experience all around and I highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real estate inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

I provide home inspection services beyond those required by NYS Home Inspection Standards. My inspections include all of the major home components as wells as additional items such as termites, infrared imaging, sheds, pools, portable generators, and others. I climb roofs and crawl crawlspaces. I use state-of-the-art instrumentation. I welcome my clients to join me during the inspection and prepare reports that address issues so that they can be satisfying and successfully managed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover