Asset Home Inspections

New York: Department of State
05/25/2023

Call for Details

Deer Park, NY 11729

Asset Home Inspections provides professional, thorough inspections that can be relied on for satisfying and successful home purchases and sales. I use state-of-the art instrumentation (moisture and infrared, others) and present findings in a practical manner that can be easily understand so that they can be appropriately managed. I welcome clients to attend all aspects of my inspections. My inspections include termites. Asset is owned and solely operated by Al Jaroszewski. I opened Asset with over 25 years of experience in commercial and residential property transfers, assessments, and inspections. l have hands-on experience with maintenance, repair, and replacement for the major home components and systems. Through my consulting experience, I am proficient in environmental home issues including indoor air quality, lead paint, sanitary cesspool system, fuel oil tanks, and others. In addition to my NY Home Inspection License, I have obtained many supplemental certifications for the major home components....

home inspection (2)

10/05/2018

Tabitha G.

Great and reasonable.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 09/30/2018

12/13/2017

Phillip V.

Thorough and very professional, an excellent experience all around and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Real estate inspection

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Asset Home Inspections

How is Asset Home Inspections overall rated?

Asset Home Inspections is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Asset Home Inspections open?

Asset Home Inspections is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

What payment options does Asset Home Inspections provide

Asset Home Inspections accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover

Does Asset Home Inspections offer free estimates?

Yes, Asset Home Inspections offers free project estimates.

Does Asset Home Inspections offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Asset Home Inspections does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Asset Home Inspections offer emergency services?

Yes, Asset Home Inspections offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Asset Home Inspections?

No, Asset Home Inspections does not offer warranties.

What services does Asset Home Inspections offer?

Asset Home Inspections offers the following services: I provide home inspection services beyond those required by NYS Home Inspection Standards. My inspections include all of the major home components as wells as additional items such as termites, infrared imaging, sheds, pools, portable generators, and others. I climb roofs and crawl crawlspaces. I use state-of-the-art instrumentation. I welcome my clients to join me during the inspection and prepare reports that address issues so that they can be satisfying and successfully managed.