Maple Leaf Contracting

Cuba, NY 14727

Roofing, siding

05/27/2016

Eric S.

Description of Work
The company is no longer called First Class, it is now called Maple Leaf Contracting. They were by far the cheapest bid that I received, and the work was outstanding. I cannot say enough good things about the work. They were very quick with the job, cleaned everything up and were very friendly. I would highly recommend this company.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

12/25/2015

Jim R.

04/01/2015

Christopher W.

The best thing was they told me it will take them three days and it took them three days. They did what exactly they said they will do and the time they said they will do it. They did a couple of extra things that they did not charge extra for. It was great, everything they said they will do, they did. The price was fair.

Description of Work
I used First Class Exteriors for sidings.

03/28/2015

jason K.

Very good experience. Thery were very punctual, cleaned up everyday and respectful. Very happy with the quality of work.

Description of Work
Roof, siding, gutters, windows

Category gutter repair, roofing

01/01/2014

Paul B.

Seemed professional, but their price was unreasonable.

Description of Work
I solicited quotes from four contractors. The other quotes were clustered together. These folks were 40% higher than the rest. They did not get the job.

12/17/2013

Mark B.

They were quick to respond. Ruined 2 hedges by dropping old material over side of garage. When I inspected the job there was black roof tar all along my WHITE siding. They removed the tar with some chemical and it also damaged the siding.

Description of Work
new roof on flat garage roof.

05/18/2013

Christopher W.

They were great!! At the time I was putting on substantial addition to my residence and delt with several contractors during the phases of the construction, First Class were one of the only ones that did what they said they would do one time and with out a hitch. They provided before and after photos and even went beyond what I had asked for when building a small porch behind the house and stayed within their estimate. Am very satisfied with their work and would use them again and have recomended them for friends.

Description of Work
First Class removed my old wood siding and vinyl sided my residence.

03/20/2013

Marg P.

Went very well

Description of Work
Siding on garage and house

01/22/2013

David N.

You could tell this crew knew what they were doing. Worked quickly and did a very nice job. My only small quirk was on downpouts not fastened to downspouts good enough (only fastened with small screws that loosened up and had to be replaced with rivets).

Description of Work
Replaced gutters on house with seamless gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

11/13/2012

Scott H.

Did not do the work estimate was 2X others

Description of Work
estimate for new seemless gutters and down spouts

09/17/2012

terry A.

Everybody I talk to are great. They go and get the job done. The build decks and do all types of work and everybody I talk to enjoy their work. They came in and did work like I have never seen before. They are awesome! Excellent work! They don't cheat you out of your material.

Description of Work
I need to get some work done to my roof.

09/09/2012

Kathleen P.

I have the best roof on the block! I love it!! Worker's were respectful and moved right along with the job. Everyday I came home and it was like they were never there...so clean. My yard was picked up. Very nice job!

Description of Work
New roof.

11/09/2010

Andrew C.

They did a good job. They were there when they said they would be, they're very prompt. They are a very professional crew. I plan on using them in the future.

Description of Work
They came to frame the roof of my house.

09/07/2009

Harry W.

The crews (one for each roof) showed up on time and finished the job in two days. Clean-up was remarkable (they weren't even allowed to smoke on the property so no cigarette butts could be missed) The workmanship was very good and after two years, I have had no problems with anything they did. We have had 70 mph winds here in the interim and not a shingles was even lifted. On the whole the job was the best roofing job I have ever had

Description of Work
Company replaced the roof on our house and on our small barn for $1,500 less than a major chain home-improvements store wanted for just the house. In addition, new gutters and down spouts and roof vents were added to the package. The old roof had to be removed and some repairs were made to the structure before the new roof was installed. The quality of the roofing was top of the line (unlike the discount store) and the gutters were very heavy gauge seamless metal. Even the gutter hangers were installed with screws to stand up to our snow and ice. They are licensed, insured and members of the BBB

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

"New Roof Systems- Tear off and Recovers, Roof Repairs, Restoration, Maintenance, Roofing Inspections and Assessments, Vinyl Siding, Shingle roofs, dimensional, tear offs, metal roofs"