Maple Leaf Contracting

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2009

Roofing, siding...

Southern District Contracting Services

Our services include roofing, siding, repairs, decking, chimneys, drywalling, lawn care, interior to exterior. We do it all in pride to give you quality we provide. We don't screw around, we nail the job. We provide free estimates to gain an understanding of what's needed done and to get to know our customers just that much more. Your vision is our creation. We are owner operated for generations. We are founded on quality, pricing and principle. To meet your needs and your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you.

04/01/2015

The best thing was they told me it will take them three days and it took them three days. They did what exactly they said they will do and the time they said they will do it. They did a couple of extra things that they did not charge extra for. It was great, everything they said they will do, they did. The price was fair.

Description of Work
I used First Class Exteriors for sidings.

Category siding

03/28/2015

Very good experience. Thery were very punctual, cleaned up everyday and respectful. Very happy with the quality of work.

Description of Work
Roof, siding, gutters, windows

Category gutter repair,roofing

01/01/2014

Seemed professional, but their price was unreasonable.

Description of Work
I solicited quotes from four contractors. The other quotes were clustered together. These folks were 40% higher than the rest. They did not get the job.

12/17/2013

They were quick to respond. Ruined 2 hedges by dropping old material over side of garage. When I inspected the job there was black roof tar all along my WHITE siding. They removed the tar with some chemical and it also damaged the siding.

Description of Work
new roof on flat garage roof.

05/18/2013

They were great!! At the time I was putting on substantial addition to my residence and delt with several contractors during the phases of the construction, First Class were one of the only ones that did what they said they would do one time and with out a hitch. They provided before and after photos and even went beyond what I had asked for when building a small porch behind the house and stayed ...

Description of Work
First Class removed my old wood siding and vinyl sided my residence.

Category siding

01/22/2013

You could tell this crew knew what they were doing. Worked quickly and did a very nice job. My only small quirk was on downpouts not fastened to downspouts good enough (only fastened with small screws that loosened up and had to be replaced with rivets).

Description of Work
Replaced gutters on house with seamless gutters

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

11/13/2012

Did not do the work estimate was 2X others

Description of Work
estimate for new seemless gutters and down spouts

09/17/2012

Everybody I talk to are great. They go and get the job done. The build decks and do all types of work and everybody I talk to enjoy their work. They came in and did work like I have never seen before. They are awesome! Excellent work! They don't cheat you out of your material.

Description of Work
I need to get some work done to my roof.

09/09/2012

I have the best roof on the block! I love it!! Worker's were respectful and moved right along with the job. Everyday I came home and it was like they were never there...so clean. My yard was picked up. Very nice job!

Description of Work
New roof.

11/09/2010

They did a good job. They were there when they said they would be, they're very prompt. They are a very professional crew. I plan on using them in the future.

Description of Work
They came to frame the roof of my house.

Category roofer

"New Roof Systems- Tear off and Recovers, Roof Repairs, Restoration, Maintenance, Roofing Inspections and Assessments, Vinyl Siding, Shingle roofs, dimensional, tear offs, metal roofs"

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa