Couture Contracting & Modular Homes

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2013

All phases of construction from the ground up. We provide full service construction as well as modular homes sales and construction. We are a family owned and operated company and still take pride in our work. we offer quality at competitive rates. No job to big or too small....

Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair

If the stone work around your home is damaged or worn-out, you could be on your way to a major repair. Some of easiest small problems to fix, leaks, cracks, and small separations, can lead to severe damage and an empty wallet. The team at Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair can help you diagnose and repair these problems while they're small, saving you a lot of money! All types of masonry structures built and maintained We work with every type of masonry construction. Whether you need help with your chimney, or are interested in a new stone walkway, you can count on our skilled team of masons to get the job done. We don't believe in quick fixes, and want to make sure that the work we do will be standing for generations to come.

Two Men and A Brush

FULL SERVICE PAINTING COMPANY. Interior, exterior, drywall, popcorn ceiling removal, cabinet refinishing and much more! I have been painting for 24 years, and I enjoy what I do. We are a quality focused full service painting company that guarantees 100% satisfaction. Fully insured and licensed

RJM concrete

Specializing in concrete! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/30/2014

Description of Work
I would have done this job myself but my work schedule was very full.The job was to connect my porch roof (metal) to my house roof (shingles). I contacted Mr.Couture about doing the job and after he came up with materials to use that I had not thought of, we came to an agreement that Id buy the material and he'd do the labor. After finishing the job I pointed out to him that( he and his roof specialist) left a low spot between the house roof and the porch roof, where water will lay and not run off.( Rule # 1 with a shingle roof, you NEVER let water pool on shingles.) He and his friend couldn't get off my roof and leave fast enough. He told me, he would warrenty his work. Just as I had told him after the first heavy rain I had water running under my metal porch roof onto my deck. I was going to call him but after seeing that he had cut up my saw horses while he was there, I didn't want him anywhere near my house. He had some good ideas on what materials to use but he and (his Roofing specialist) had no idea how they should be used. I had to buy new metal roofing and did the job myself. ( NO MORE LEAKING ROOF) They just didn't have any basic roofing knowledge.

Category woodworking

We can build your dream home or upgrade your existing home, from a simple bath or kitchen remodel to full rehabs. Modular home sales and construction. From building your dream home to fixing a leaking pipe, if it has to be built, fixed, repaired or remodeled and has to do with home construction we have the professionals to complete your project in a timely, professional manner

Free estimates within 25 miles.