All Snake Drainage SVC

With Angi since January 2006

4.3

TopNotch Sewer

Top Notch Sewer DBA Rooterman is a , bonded and insured sewer serving Westchester County. We have more than 15 years of experience providing premium sewer services to homes and businesses. When you call Top Notch Sewer, expect on-time service within an hour. All of our commercial work is backed by a one-month warranty, and residential work is warranted for three months. You can depend on us for your sewer cleaning needs! Additional phone number- 914-384-1443

Offers by TopNotch Sewer on Angi
Water Pro Lawn Sprinkler System

Water Pro Lawn Sprinkler System is New York’s editor’s choice for sprinkler systems in the Tri-State area. With over 12yrs of experience our teams are capable of creating the most efficient and thorough systems that will keep your lawn looking beautiful for years to come. No job to big or small we have solutions to meet any of your project needs. Contact us to see how we can help you today!

MOLINO PLUMBING & HEATING LLC

Molino Plumbing & Heating LLC is a family owned, owner operated service oriented company. Dedicated to making our customers satisfaction our first priority during and more importantly after a plumbing project is completed. When you call Molino Plumbing & Heating LLC you can always expect to speak with the owner about your plumbing issues and concerns. Unlike most the companies today, we provide upfront pricing, tailored to your home and plumbing issues. To learn more about what we offer our customers visit molinoplumbing.com. Licensed & Insured, Serving Putnam, Northern Westchester and Southern Dutchess counties. Ask us about our New Plumbing Maintenance Programs. If you want us to call you after you have reached our answering service, please leave us a message and will return your call usually within 24 hrs.

08/31/2015

The snaking man arrived in a bad mood. I do not know his name because he never bothered to introduce himself. He started off by informing me that he had already had a long, hot morning and said "so, what are we here for?" as if I was somehow wasting his time already. As I began to explain the issue, he interrupted me to say, "you think I know where your washer is, because I don't." I led this rude man to the washing machine and he took about 15 minutes to snake it. It seems like a high price for such a short job, but I know that's how these things are. The drain seems to be clear for now and I was able to do a load of laundry, so what they did worked. However, I would never use this company again, nor would I recommend them to anyone else, simply due to the unpleasant experience of having this unprofessional person in my house. He was easily the rudest home repair/service person I have ever dealt with.

Description of Work
Snaked washing machine drain

Category drain cleaning

08/14/2013

They were perfectly on time. When they arrived they got right to work. My washing machine drain was clogged bad. They tried the first snake machine and that didn't work. Then they tried the bigger one and that fixed it right up! From start to finish it took about 30 mins. Very professional and very friendly. I will recommend this company to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Drain pipe for washing machine was backing up

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/31/2006

They came on the day that they said they would come. They are polite. They come in and do the job and leave.

Description of Work
They snaked out my basement sink pipe so that it flows nicely down the drain.

Category drain cleaning

01/31/2006

This company was great. They did all the work in 1 day. They were very affordable. Other companies wanted twice the amount of money. The owner was very professional and down to earth.

Description of Work
We needed to have our curtain drain dug up as well as other parts of our property to help facilitate drainage.

Category irrigation systems