All Snake Drainage SVC

21 Scott Ln

CORTLANDT MANOR, NY 10567

08/31/2015

Catherine H.

The snaking man arrived in a bad mood. I do not know his name because he never bothered to introduce himself. He started off by informing me that he had already had a long, hot morning and said "so, what are we here for?" as if I was somehow wasting his time already. As I began to explain the issue, he interrupted me to say, "you think I know where your washer is, because I don't." I led this rude man to the washing machine and he took about 15 minutes to snake it. It seems like a high price for such a short job, but I know that's how these things are. The drain seems to be clear for now and I was able to do a load of laundry, so what they did worked. However, I would never use this company again, nor would I recommend them to anyone else, simply due to the unpleasant experience of having this unprofessional person in my house. He was easily the rudest home repair/service person I have ever dealt with.

Description of Work
Snaked washing machine drain

Category drain cleaning

08/14/2013

Ronald K.

They were perfectly on time. When they arrived they got right to work. My washing machine drain was clogged bad. They tried the first snake machine and that didn't work. Then they tried the bigger one and that fixed it right up! From start to finish it took about 30 mins. Very professional and very friendly. I will recommend this company to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Drain pipe for washing machine was backing up

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

10/31/2006

NANCY & ED W.

They came on the day that they said they would come. They are polite. They come in and do the job and leave.

Description of Work
They snaked out my basement sink pipe so that it flows nicely down the drain.

Category drain cleaning

01/31/2006

Rui & Kelli D.

This company was great. They did all the work in 1 day. They were very affordable. Other companies wanted twice the amount of money. The owner was very professional and down to earth.

Description of Work
We needed to have our curtain drain dug up as well as other parts of our property to help facilitate drainage.

Category irrigation systems

Griffin's Landscaping Corp

For over 38 years, Griffin’s Landscaping has been a leading presence in landscape design, construction and maintenance in New York. WE SERVE commercial and residential services Contact us @ 914 562-6665 Anthony

Water Pro Lawn Sprinkler System

Water Pro Lawn Sprinkler System is New York’s editor’s choice for sprinkler systems in the Tri-State area. With over 12yrs of experience our teams are capable of creating the most efficient and thorough systems that will keep your lawn looking beautiful for years to come. No job to big or small we have solutions to meet any of your project needs. Contact us to see how we can help you today!

Drain Away Sewer Service Inc

At Drain Away Sewer Service, Inc., we put our customers needs first! We offer a range of drain services and we know that our customer's are the backbone of our success. Response times are quick through our 24-hour emergency service and we pride ourselves on providing competitive, up-front costs. Whether you take advantage of our maintenance and service contracts for savings, or you use us for one-time emergency services, Drain Away Sewer Service, Inc. will deliver on professional, reliable and quality work. Drain Away Sewer Service, Inc. provides both residential and commercial drain cleaning services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year. Offering over 10 years of experience in the drain cleaning business, our qualified staff is prepared to handle everything from a clogged toilet to main sewer services. We are centrally located to service both Westchester and Fairfield Counties.