All Snake Drainage SVC

With Angi since January 2006

4.3

We Are Robison Oil, Westchester's largest full service oil company, has been serving the community since 1921. Robison enjoys the reputation of being Westchester's premier full-service company. In the early 70's, after the death of the founder E. Robison, the company was taken over by Mobil oil. In 1984, the Singer family, who had been in the heating oil business in the New York Metropolitan area since 1927, acquired the company. At that time, Robison serviced approximately 7,000 homes. Since 1984, under Singer management has grown to nearly 22,000 customers and 200 employees. Robison provides a variety of home services ranging from fuel oil delivery, oil heat service, HVAC service, Natural Gas supply, Natural Gas service and Electricity. Robison is currently regarded as the finest full service company in Westchester County.

All Drain Service -Sink line -Unclogged Toilet -Unclogged Tub -Unclogged Roof Drain -Unclogged Floor Drain -Unclogged Main Store Line All Plumbing Needs -Faucet Repair & Replacement-Bathtub Refinishing & Bathtub and Shower Liners -Shower Body Repair & Replacement -Hot Water Tank repair & Replacement -Toilet Repair & Replacement -Sump Pump Repair & Replacement -Bath Replacement -10+ Years of Experience -Fast & Reliable -Free Estimate

Lazz Sewer & Septic Corp is proud to keep you and your family breathing easy when indoors. We specialize in quality mold remediation and air quality testing services that will give you peace of mind that you are in the best of hands. For more information about our services, contact Lazz Environmental Corp today!

08/31/2015

The snaking man arrived in a bad mood. I do not know his name because he never bothered to introduce himself. He started off by informing me that he had already had a long, hot morning and said "so, what are we here for?" as if I was somehow wasting his time already. As I began to explain the issue, he interrupted me to say, "you think I know where your washer is, because I don't." I led this rude...

Description of Work
Snaked washing machine drain

Category drain cleaning

08/14/2013

They were perfectly on time. When they arrived they got right to work. My washing machine drain was clogged bad. They tried the first snake machine and that didn't work. Then they tried the bigger one and that fixed it right up! From start to finish it took about 30 mins. Very professional and very friendly. I will recommend this company to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Drain pipe for washing machine was backing up

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/31/2006

They came on the day that they said they would come. They are polite. They come in and do the job and leave.

Description of Work
They snaked out my basement sink pipe so that it flows nicely down the drain.

Category drain cleaning

01/31/2006

This company was great. They did all the work in 1 day. They were very affordable. Other companies wanted twice the amount of money. The owner was very professional and down to earth.

Description of Work
We needed to have our curtain drain dug up as well as other parts of our property to help facilitate drainage.

Category irrigation systems