JB Smith Heating & Air Conditioning LLC

Founded 1938 • With Angi since January 2012

Additional DBA - JB Smith Heating & Air Conditioning. Additional email - jbsmithheating@gmail.com....

Next Gen Hvac

Next Gen Hvac

Serving most of Central New York we are a small, newer HVAC company with years of experience in the industry. Offering competitive pricing an multiple brand options. Free estimates for all new installs.

Offers by Next Gen Hvac on Angi

10/27/2016

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I Hired J.B. Smith Heating and Air Conditioning to replace a faulty furnace at my office. This was not your typical home furnace replacement because the furnace at my office is located on a mezzanine above the office. It's a small space and it's dusty. Scott Smith gave me several options for replacement of the furnace, kind of a good/better/best option. I went with the middle option. Scott ordered the materials and kept me informed via email of the estimated installation date. On the day of installation, a few workers showed up and completed the installation in a timely and neat manner. During the installation the workers even helped me take delivery of a heavy part off a tractor trailer. After the installation was completed, the workers cleaned up after themselves and answered any questions I had. | |I would hire J.B. Smith again for any heating or air conditioning needs I have.

10/06/2014

JB Smith was recommended to me by my driveway contractor. He said, and quot;not the cheapest, but the bestand quot;. I had already gotten several quotes but decided to give them a call. Scott came promptly. He measured the living space and did a heat loss calculation to determine the size of the furnace and ducts. The ducts needed replacing because the existing furnace was ancient, inefficient, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new high efficiency furnace along with a complete replacement of the duct work in the basement.

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Desperately called several people when my furnace went out during a 15 below zero cold snap, including JB Smith, and they were very friendly on the phone and said they were busy but would call me back in a while, and never returned my call at all. Luckily I was able to resolve my issue through other means. Waited all day for them to call me back... also lucky I was home on vacation at the time or else I would have missed work time.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate to replace the propane boiler and hot water heater. The man came as scheduled and provided the estimate in a timely manner. He explained things and answered my questions thoroughly. The estimate was nearly identical to another company that was closer to my home. I chose the closer company.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial heating, cooling, boiler, water heater, humidifier and thermostats installation, sales, repair & maintenance.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa