SJK CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since July 2007

We have over 14 years of general remodeling experience. Our goal is to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We offer quality workmanship. We take pride in remodeling your home. We have done all types of home improvement projects from new hardwood flooring installation, kitchen and bath remodeling, interior and exterior painting, all ceramic tile backsplashes and any type of flooring. Call us today for your free estimate. We would love the opportunity to make your dream home a reality!

Good professional painters are hard to find. I have been in the painting business since 1973. I specialize in interior painting and can assist you in your decision regarding choices of finishes, as well as coordinating colors. If you have any small household repair projects, I have that experience as well.I can provide references from repeat customers after years of service. Call me for a free estimate.

For all your interior and exterior painting needs, rely on Precise Painting and Wall-covering. We work for commercial, residential, and industrial projects. We provide only quality and dependable services because you deserve nothing less.

07/16/2007

I feel that SJK did a very good job. I guess I have been pretty lucky when it comes to work around my home. Their prices were also good too. They were a little lower than most. Pretty much, they were in line with everyone else. I am very pleased with their work and I would give them a recommendation.

Description of Work
SJK painted the entire inside of my four bedroom home. Other rooms were the living room and dining room.

Category interior painters