AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2013

P.O.Box 489

Cornwall, NY 12518

AJI Electrical Services, Inc. Earns Esteemed 2016 Angie’s List Super Service Award Award reflects company’s consistently high level of customer service. Reflecting an exemplary year of customer service to members of the local services marketplace and consumer review site in 2015 and 2016. This

09/06/2020

Mimi S.

Joe was very knowledgeable, most of all very neat and cleaned up after they were finish. They wore shoe coverings and mask to protect both parties. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Change master bedroom ceiling fan

Category lighting

12/11/2017

Edmund C.

Great, they were very professional, they gave explanation of what they were doing and would and plan to use them again.

Description of Work
Outlets replaced and some new added.

12/03/2017

David M.

fan rocks and is not seated securely

Description of Work
installation of fan

05/19/2017

Franco D.

Not well. Work that was done was fine but limited the rest was incomplete due to lack of inventory and lack of follow-up for a return for a larger job

Description of Work
Installation of supplied sconces on front porch. New receptacles in kitchen and hallway wall. Home runs from panel box in garage to second floor living space. Only one of three items were done. Did not have inventory and did not answer my calls to follow up and do the remaining work

05/19/2017

Franco D.

Not well. Sconces installed. No inventory for outlets, no tools for light install & no follow up for bigger work needed despite my repeated calls.

Description of Work
Sconces installed. Outlets replaced. Quote on other work needed

05/16/2017

Michael C.

Buyer beware. I purchased a deal for 8 hours of electrical labor. Over the course of nearly a month, I then made numerous attempts to contact the AJI Electrical to schedule service, but never succeeded in having a single telephone call or email responded to. The phone number goes to an automated system with two options (one for Joe, one to reach an unnamed "representative). Without fail, nobody picked up ... ever. And while either option eventually takes you to an automated voicemail system, those messages were never returned either. I frankly lost count of how many times I called, and how many voicemail messages I left, but I called AT LEAST two dozen times and left no fewer than 10 voicemail messages, with increasing levels of dissatisfaction being voiced. Yet no response. Thinking the company may just have unusual office hour staffing or be bad at returning phone calls, I also tried to reach out via email. There too -- No. Response. Ever. Ultimately frustrated beyond belief at not being able to get these folks on the phone, I enlisted the help of the Angie's List E-Commerce team. Over the course of two weeks or so, they also reached out to AJI on my behalf on numerous occasions. Like me, they never received any response from AJI whatsoever. The only redeeming part of this experience is that Angie's List ended up refunding my money after the 30 day period expired given the unusual circumstances. But insofar as AJI is concerned, I'd not ever consider even trying to do business with them again. In fact, at this point, I'm not even convinced that it's a real company or, to the extent it once was, is even in business anymore. At best, maybe they just offer deals on Angie's List and then opt not to respond to pre-paying customers if they end up finding other, higher paying work? In any event, my recommendation would be to just do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

Description of Work
Tried to purchase 8 hours of electrical labor.

05/10/2017

Louis A.

Great, all work was performed well within the allocated time frame.

Description of Work
Straightened out bathroom wiring, fixed a broken outlet, hung an exhaust fan, corrected a faultily wired three way switch.

05/01/2017

Michael B.

very well. I have used AJI 3 times. They are my "go to" for anything electrical

Description of Work
new outlets installed, ceiling fan installed, power to my gazebo restored, outdoor lighting installed

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

03/15/2017

Craig M.

Amazing! Joe is great and we are so happy to have him helping us to make improvements.

Description of Work
Joe is really great, we gave him all "A" reviews because he goes above and beyond what we ask. He is now our homes go to electrical professional.

02/06/2017

Mark W.

Courteous, timely and reasonable. Must hire.

Description of Work
Installed interior and exterior lighting fixtures.

02/01/2017

susan C.

Very good. They arrived on time, cleaned up as they went and did a professional good looking job.

Description of Work
Added electrical outlets, recessed lighting and mounted TV's with components.

01/30/2017

Caryn F.

Joe is fantastic. Really personable and responsible. And indispensable regarding the need to drop the electric wires on a very cold day. He's now "our guy" when it comes to electrical work!

Description of Work
We have used AJI both for installing a proper switch for our portable generator and for working with/coordinating with siding installers and Eversource (our electric company) to drop the electric wires coming into our house.

01/03/2017

Rafael O.

Perfect job. We'll definitely hire Joe again. Fare price and excellent work.

Description of Work
I hired him twice: - Replace all outlets when we moved-ind - Install new ceiling lights

12/23/2016

Tiffany S.

Joe and his staff were very professional. We were able to get all of our projects done! This package is a great value!

Description of Work
We had several electrical projects, they varied from troubleshooting to installing new light fixtures.

11/15/2016

Deanna M.

They are an amazing crew. Very professional and caring.

Description of Work
Electrical

11/08/2016

Virginia K.

They were very helpful in helping us identify what we could realistically do from the projects we listed within that time frame. They also told us what supplies we would need to get in advance to allow them to spend their time doing work rather than getting supplies which was great. All of the work was done quickly and professionally. We will use them again.

Description of Work
We used an Angie'sList deal for 8 hours of services. We had them install recessed lighting, a microwave, change out some outlets, fix an outlet to allow a dryer to work, install a bathroom vent, install a new light fixture and a few other things.

11/02/2016

Joseph D.

They were able to quickly diagnose the problems with the old wiring and fix them. All tasks were completed successfully.

Description of Work
They completed a number of tasks, fixing old wiring and adding new fixtures.

10/28/2016

julie D.

It went very well. They were on time. They got the job done. They were professional.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for AJI Electrical Solutions. They did general electrical work for our new house.

10/11/2016

DEVAUNSHI M.

Joe was polite, knowledgable and had a good demeanor which led to us hiring him for our electrical work more than once. Unfortunately, all three times, certain aspects of the job weren't finished. The first two times, we didn't have an issue with it, as the work he completed had been done well. This time in particular, we paid for a full day (with two electricians) and discussed upfront what needed to be done, but at the end of it all, after collecting payment, we were told that the job wasn't complete and would require additional time rather nonchalantly. This was very disappointing and in my opinion unprofessional. We absolutely believe in paying for a job well done, but we work just as hard for our money as anyone else. If there were concerns or issues with completing the job, we should have been told. We would have adjusted priorities and re-caliberated our expectations. They did try to make up some of the lost time which was nice (we lost a few hours because some of the work they did needed to be re-done due to incorrect wiring the first time) but we still weren't able to accomplish what was agreed to. The cleanup process was sub-standard and overall, unfortunately, our experience wasn't great. We will now have to hire someone to complete the work.

Description of Work
Installation of ceiling + wall lights and electrical outlets

10/04/2016

Katherine S.

Excellent. Job was well done and completed my list of repairs in the allotted time.

Description of Work
Just moved into a home that needed some electrical work.

09/28/2016

Edmund C.

I was very happy with the work. They arrived when they said. I purchased an offer from the list for an 8 Hour of work or 4 hours for 2 people. I gave them my wish list and they finished what I expected that they would finish in the time. I still need to add some lighting and will be calling them back to do that work.

Description of Work
Adding some outlets and moving some switches.

09/26/2016

Gary G.

Right on time, well equipped, very experienced and methodical in their work. Respectful and thorough in the performance. Highly recommend and will use again.

Description of Work
Unusual electrical problem rectified in a very professional manner. Inspected problem, came up with solution and followed up all in one visit. Excellent work, suburb clean up.

09/20/2016

anthony O.

It went very well Joe is very exact in measurements and clean up was thorough

Description of Work
I needed to have a light fixture installed over kitchen island and to replace my fluorescent kitchen lights with LED lightS

09/18/2016

Rafael O.

Joe and his team did a very good job, I hired him twice and will hire him again. He did everything we agreed with a reasonable price and on time. Very good!

Description of Work
- Replaced all outlets and switches of our new house - Replaced bathroom exhaust fans - Install new ceiling lights

09/18/2016

R. Aaron L.

I have high expectations from professional contractors and I was seriously impressed. Joseph and his team not only got more work done than I expected, they were excellent communicators, charged reasonable rates for parts, cleaned-up after themselves and insisted on staying a little longer to test everything thoroughly. I would not hesitate to call AJI again.

Description of Work
I purchased an 8 hour block of time and asked them to replace as much of the old wiring running from my panel and through the attic as possible.

Antnee's Painting

Painting Interior/ Exterior. We serve the Hudson Valley. With over 30 years of experience. Custom interior painting, spackle and plaster repairs. Wall covering installation and removal. Exterior Painting and Vinyl siding restoration. Deck staining and repairs. Neat, reliable, and affordable. We specialize in making our customers happy

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Antnee's Painting  on Angi
    Tiger Luxury Home Improvement

We have over 14 years of general remodeling experience. Our goal is to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We offer quality workmanship. We take pride in remodeling your home. We have done all types of home improvement projects from new hardwood flooring installation, kitchen and bath remodeling, interior and exterior painting, all ceramic tile backsplashes and any type of flooring. Call us today for your free estimate. We would love the opportunity to make your dream home a reality!

2022 Super Service Award

Griffin's Landscaping Corp

For over 38 years, Griffin’s Landscaping has been a leading presence in landscape design, construction and maintenance in New York. WE SERVE commercial and residential services Contact us @ 914 562-6665 Anthony

Ask for license numbers
    Ask for license number
    NY, NJ, CT.,
    03/01/2018

Mostly all electrical installation, remodeling, repairing, design, and inspection services offered. Call for more details.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc.

How is AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. overall rated?

AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. open?

AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. is open:

What payment options does AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. provide

AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc.?

Yes, AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. offer?

AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. offers the following services: We also provide emergency service calls, Generator installations, electrical troubleshooting of existing equipment, electrical service up-grade of residential systems and commercial systems, circuit breaker identification, receptacle up grades, code up grades, electrical repairs, outdoor lighting, landscape lighting, pools, hot tubs, underground electrical conductor trenching, aerial conductors, and much more. All our estimates are free.

Are there any services AJI Electrical Solutions, Inc. does not offer?