Cyclone Cleaning Corp

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2014

15 Schmeelk Pl

COPIAGUE, NY 11726

We have been in business for 30 years servicing customers from So. Hampton to Howard Beach. Provide all equipment for all cleaning services provided. Four experienced girls will clean your house thoroughly and not take up your day. We expect to get paid each time cleaning is performed. ...

Resposiveness

house cleaning (79)carpet cleaning (1)

10/28/2017

I like them. I'd give them all "A's". I'd use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]

10/27/2017

Excellent work, polite professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 decks & stairway powerwashed

Thank you !

09/25/2017

These ladies were efficient, quick and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning a 5 bedroom, two bath house top to bottom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]

09/21/2017

It went very well! The cleaners worked efficiently and did a thorough job of giving my house a good cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning. Under the furniture, the windowsills, all the corners a regular housekeeper tends to miss.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2016

Ty!

08/12/2017

If you need your house cleaned, there is no need to go elsewhere. I could not be happier with the job that they did. These women showed up very late (not their fault) but when they got here, they did an exceptional job. They washed walls and dusted every inch of each room. They never stopped moving. They were polite and professional and got my house cleaner than it has been I decades. You should s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thorough cleaning to prepare for real estate open house for living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, hallway. I will do the bedrooms myself.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2017

08/04/2017

The women were all extremely nice and responsive. My house ( with 3 kids) needed a lot of work. Thankfully the team was able to give me an extra half hour. I loved the fact that they were in and out so quickly, yet did so much work. I'm planning on hiring them every other week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a broken arm and my home desperately needed a deep cleaning. The owner, Regina, answered immediately, and even though it was very short notice, and she was fully booked, she managed to find a time for me that same week. I asked about getting more than 1 hour, but Regina wasn't sure the team could fit that in, as they had other houses to clean.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

07/31/2017

They did an excellent job and they came timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the house from top to bottom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2017

06/23/2017

Excellent service - very thorough and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

06/03/2017

I don't remember the name of the people came to do the job,but I recommend the lady I believe her name Mary,she was good and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning kitchen and bathrooms

03/31/2017

They were very professional and did a great job cleaning my house. I would have them come again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

Commercial and residential housecleaning including deep cleans, move-in and move-outs, post construction cleanup, window washing, carpet cleaning, high dusting and power washing