TURNPIKE APPLIANCE SERVICE COMMACK

Founded 1966 • With Angi since July 2010

3.6

We have been in business at this location for over 28 years under the same ownership. We are Authorized Service for many companies. We fix anything. We sell parts for anything. We sell small and commerical appliances in our store....

Fielack Electric Corp

Fielack Electric was incorporated in 1988 and has completed over 58,000 electrical installations for our customers in Nassau and Suffolk counties ... earning their trust and a A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. Your call will be greeted by one of our friendly full time staff, not an answering machine and when a Fielack Electric service vehicle arrives at your home or business, it is fully stocked and ready for all your electrical needs. Our trained service technicians with decades of experience are qualified to handle virtually any electrical job and will provide prompt, efficient and courteous service all while taking care to keep things clean and safe and respecting your property. Fielack Electric is fully licensed, insured and bonded in all local, county and incorporated villages for your protection. We back up all of our services with our industry leading “Done Once, Done Right” Warranty which covers All Parts, All Labor for 1 Year, Guaranteed.

Zombie Computers

Zombie Computers is a family home-based computer repair business. We Have Been Repairing Computers For Over 10 Years. Located in West Babylon NY. We believe in the satisfaction Period. All Of Our Work Is 100% Our tune-up services will have your computer up and running like new again! Our technicians will assess your computer software, security, and overall condition to get things running smoothly and efficiently. If your computer is making noise, running slow, displaying strange messages, or not turning on at all, trust Us for fast, friendly hardware repair services. Our technicians will determine the issue and recommend a repair solution that will get your system back on track while allowing you to stay in control of the costs. Or we don’t charge you.

RJD Electrical

Our mission at RJD Electrical is to continue the growth of our business by doing right by all of our clients. We love seeing that one of a kind smile on a home owners face, at the end of a project! RJD Electrical, stacks up with the competition, and surpasses it with competitive prices, second to none workmanship, and a prompt/responsive team. We give you quality that you can measure, and a finished product that will enhance your home forever. Licensed and Insured! Call us today!

Offers by RJD Electrical on Angi

04/05/2019

John L.

Joe from Turnpike found the problem and resolved it quickly. It turned out that the damper for the exterior bower had somehow gotten stuck. The exterior blower was in a difficult to access location on my kitchen roof, but Joe was unfazed by the challenge, although it also helped that i had the right kind of ladder. Joe was a complete pleasure to deal with. The office staff I spoke to were all courteous and professional, as well.

Description of Work
Repair of "Best" range hood - motor was running but not drawing air.

Category appliance repair,electrician

Thanks [Member Name Removed], Joe is great and works hard. We all do. We look forward to helping you in the future.

11/19/2017

Randall J.

I ordered a item from this company online. I ordered it by mistake. With in three minutes I requested that the item be canceled. This was on a Saturday. Which there hours show they are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Sunday I received a response saying that the item has already been shipped via USPS. Guess what USPS is also closed on Sunday. You will see he is money hungry and doesn't provide any customer service. Not to mention a liar.

Description of Work
Ordered part on line.

Category electrician

The item was never shipped if I recall. I happened to be working on saturday and had already printed the labels up on ebay, that is why I said that. When we realized what happened I think we pulled the item but at that point you had already left your feedback. Next time don't jump the gun and give the vendor a chance to help you. thanks.

11/11/2016

Leigh B.

Not well. The repair was going to be $150 with a 90 day guarantee. Since it was an older machine, I said that I may look into getting a new one instead. I was told they had 1 dyson currently in stock but that they could get any model. The clerk checked the price on his computer and said that it would cost $366 (which included a $50 trade in for my current vacuum). I said I wanted to think about it overnight. My husband called the following morning to check details on the new vacuum and to make sure it was new (not refurbished). I headed back to the store to trade in my old and get the new. As I was about to get rung up, another employee said that it wasn't the correct price. The owner then came over and told me that it would cost $599. When I explained what I was told the previous day, he said "well the computer was wrong. I'm not just giving it away". I asked if this was a typical bait & switch policy. I left with my broken vacuum.

Description of Work
Wanted an estimate on a dyson vacuum that needed repair.

Category vacuum cleaners

Dear [Member Name Removed], I have been at this same location for 30 years, servicing the Long Island community. I am sorry you had a bad experience. The person who initially helped you was inexperienced at the counter and made a mistake. People do that sometimes. I cannot sell a $599 product for $366 (frankly I don't know where he even got that price from). If you had bought the item the day before, I would have been pretty mad at him when I looked at the sales at the end of the day and you would have gotten the item for that price... Since we fix everything, if you need us in the future, let me know and I will make sure you get great service and an excellent price to try to make up for your bad experience.

06/14/2016

Joe H.

Scott and his technicians have always been prompt and professional. The results have consistently exceeds my expectations.

Description of Work
I have worked with Scott on several occasions over the years. First, he repaired an antique fan. Then, he repaired a vacuum cleaner. Most recently, they helped me with my Home Theater System.

Category small appliance repair,home theater design,vacuum cleaners

Thanks [Member Name Removed], Yes, we are one of the last Electronics repairs places left.

05/26/2016

Branden L.

Great

Description of Work
Restored my Packet to like new.

04/25/2016

Bill R.

Very professional and responsive service. When I called about a warranty claim I was told to ship the item back to them and they would make the repairs. A week later I was informed the repairs were made and the unit was being shipped back to me at no cost.

Description of Work
Provided warranty repair to a toaster I purchsed online at Turnpike Appliance.

Category electrician,small appliance repair

08/13/2013

Todd F.

Terrible. I brought them my Delonghi Magnifica espresso machine to fix because it was leaking. They charged me $270 and when I finally got it back 3 weeks later it was even worse than when I dropped it off. Now the machine doesn't even make coffee at all. Watch out, this place is both exceptionally expensive and totally dishonest.

Description of Work
They were supposed to fix my espresso machine but they actually made it worse.

Category electrician

It is now December 2015. If you would have brought the item back to us we would have taken care of it. Everything we do comes with a warranty. We have been in business for 28 years at the same location, helping customers. If we did not take care of the customers we could not stay in business. I HIGHLY recommend if there is a problem, bring it to the store, they will help you.

TURNPIKE APPLIANCE SERVICE COMMACK

Founded 1966 • With Angi since July 2010

3.6

6181 JERICHO TPKE

Commack, NY 11725

If it's got a plug, we can fix it. We fix anything you can bring to us. We offer in home service for many products also.

We don't do central a/c, we don't fix copy/fax machines, phones, cameras