North Shore Electrical LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2016

We are temporarily closed.

We are currently closed due to the pandemic until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Free estimates. Specializing in landscape lighting, generator hook ups, service upgrades, and recessed lighting. We pride ourselves on being clean, neat and professional. Call for an appointment. ...

Our mission at RJD Electrical is to continue the growth of our business by doing right by all of our clients. We love seeing that one of a kind smile on a home owners face, at the end of a project! RJD Electrical, stacks up with the competition, and surpasses it with competitive prices, second to none workmanship, and a prompt/responsive team. We give you quality that you can measure, and a finished product that will enhance your home forever. Licensed and Insured! Call us today!

We can take care of all of your electrical needs.

Specialize in residential electrical installation and repairs. Dedicated to provide excellent customer service second to none.

01/29/2020

Besides being excellent electricians, they are extremely neat and clean. Prior to working on an electrical outlet, they put a small blanket in front of the work area so nothing would fall on the floor. Really appreciate the attention to detail and concern for our home that far exceeds others I have dealt with.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician,lighting

01/29/2020

Excellent work, friendly workers, kept the work area clean, & cleaned up after. I will hire them anytime I need electrical work!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

01/26/2020

Mike and his team is responsive, thorough, and professional. I've never had better quality of work from an electrician in 25 years of home ownership. I highly recommend without hesitation!

Description of Work
Multiple Projects including exterior lighting, installing a sub-panel, indoor lighting

11/02/2019

Michael was very prompt in responding and came by in a few days to give an assessment. I could tell he was knowledgeable and honest and he suggested 12- 6" high hats spaced proportionately around the basement to provide the bright lighting we never had. He suggested a dimmer switch and offered the option of getting 2 separate light switches for each side, but he wasn't pushing this. A few days lat...

Description of Work
I replaced the 60 fiberglass panels in my basement drop ceiling with new ceiling panels that are solid and finished. I then needed an electrician to remove the 4 florescent light fixtures and replace with high hats. The lighting in the basement has always been poor.

10/30/2019

The service upgrade was performed excellently. Quick, efficient and neat. Reviewed every step he did with me. I would highly recommend Michael Sambuco.

Description of Work
SERVICE UPGRADE, HOUSE SURGE, INTERLOCK KIT

Category electrician

ATTENTION; DUE TO THE OUTBREAK OF COVID-19 IN OUR AREA WE ARE SUSPENDING ALL SERVICES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. We are sorry for the inconvenience but know our loyal customers will understand these precautions we are taking to try to keep everyone safe and healthy during this time. Once this passes we will update our page as soon as things can commence! Thank you, and be safe. Service Upgrades, Panel replacements, Home Wiring inspections, Hi-hat install, Ceiling fan install, Attic fans, Whole house surge protector, New construction wiring, Pool/Hot Tub wiring, Landscape lighting and design, Chandelier Install, Trouble-Shooting, Roof de-icing cable install, Electric Radiant heat install and much more.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Available, Check