GPF Painting & Powerwashing Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2011

Precision Painting Plus of Long Island

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the Long Island area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

IPG CONSTRUCTION

Scott Anthonys Home Improvements

I have been serving Long Island for over 30+ years. My company focuses on high quality workmanship with a long list of satisfied customers. Our business moto is "Get The Job Done Right The First Time". We specialize in house painting, power washing, staining, sheet rock repair, deck repair, wall paper removal, tile work, demolition, all phases of carpentry, indoor/outdoor and much more!! Please call our office today to schedule a free estimate at 516-848-4819,

Offers by Scott Anthonys Home Improvements on Angi

03/01/2013

JOSEPH B.

George, of GPF Painting and Powerwashing, responded to my request for services on the following day. He set up an appointment for two days from then for an estimate. He showed up for the estimate on time and was very professional explaining how the project would be handled. The work was scheduled to begin five days from then. The crew showed up as scheduled, on time, and went right to work moving furniture and providing protective covering as necessary. They then proceeded to prepare the surfaces, spackling as needed, and protective taping. The ceilings, walls, and trim were then painted in a very neat and professional manner. They installed some molding that was needed. The crew then proceeded to do an excellent job of cleaning up, replacing furniture, and replacing pictures. My wife and I were completely satisfied and impressed with the quality of their work. We would definitely use their services again and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
GPF Painting & Powerwashing provided me with the following services: A prompt reply to my request for services. A clear and accurate estimate of the services to be performed. A punctual start and excellent preparation for the work to done. Spackling of the surfaces (as needed) and professional painting. Also the installation of some molding. Neat and considerate cleanup. All in all an excellent project.

Category interior painters

06/26/2012

Angel S.

I have used them before and I would not hesitate to use them again. I would recommend them because they are very clean, very efficient, and very professional.

Description of Work
I used GPF Painting & Powerwashing Inc. to paint and to do some light carpentry work.

Category contractors,interior painters

06/15/2011

Angel S.

I would recommend them for their cleanliness, their professionalism and their attention to detail. They were punctual. I would absolutely use them again in the future if needed.

Description of Work
I used G P F Painting & Powerwashing Inc to paint an unfinished new construction room.

Category interior painters

Interior & exterior painting, powerwashing, general carpentry.