Done Right Remodeling, Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2011

150 Veterans Memorial Hwy #1292

Commack, NY 11725

All phases of construction elegant bathrooms and kitchens tile, moldings, and custom woodwork. Have contractor license in Nassau and Suffolk County Long Island...

10/16/2012

barbara L.

Very good, knowledgable, honest. I would recommend. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
repaired a roof and a deck on the porch.

Category home builders

07/24/2012

Dominick P.

In short, all the work was first rate, all the workers were professionals, all the phases of construction were completed within the original schedule; and it was all provided at a very reasonable cost. The owner (Greg) is as good a contractor as anyone can hope for. He's very determined to give the customer EXACTLY what they are looking for every step of the way. This review is coming from a person that has renovated just about everything concerning a home at one time or another over a 40 year period. I usually do my own work, but received insurance money for this project so immediately called Greg because he came highly recommended. He did not disappoint.

Description of Work
Extensive storm damage to several fixed skylights and surrounding area in vaulted section of kitchen ceiling. Both skylights and surrounding walls of vaulted section were totally removed and replaced. Installed upgraded skylights that open, installed roof shingles to match exisitng, replaced all the drywall and highhat lighting within and matched the kitchen ceiling paint and wood trim.

Category drywall, garage builders, woodworking

06/30/2012

Mark M.

I had a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo which was occupied by my mom and in need of a work before I could place it on the market to sell. My goal was to give the condo a quick and inexpensive facelift. In addition to minor wall repairs and a coat of paint throughout, the outdated medicine cabinets and light fixtures in both bathrooms needed replacing, as did all of the switch plates and outlet covers. Candidly, I was somewhat outside my comfort zone with this job because, due to my schedule, I was unable to personally be there and “supervise” or select the replacement mirrors and light fixtures myself. Well, clearly, there was no need for me to be there! The results by far exceeded my expectations. In addition to completing the job quickly, the quality of the work was outstanding! The mirror and fixture selections made me wish we had replaced them a long time ago. The condo actually looked better than it did when I bought it! Additionally, the place was totally clean with all the trash bagged and moved to the garage as I had requested. There is no question in my mind that the work completed by Done Right Remodeling was the major reason why the condo was sold in three days to the first (and only) couple I showed it to – saving me the need to list it with a realtor. I have used Done Right Remodeling several times since then (insulation, fence installation, minor plumbing), each with outstanding results. Done Right is my "go to" contractor for remodeling and repair.

Description of Work
Interior makeover (prep for sale) - 2 BR/2Bath condo. Paint all walls and ceilings, replace bathroom light fixtures, bathroom mirrors, replace all light and outlet covers.

Category closet systems, woodworking, driveway gates

06/28/2012

john G.

Prompt And Professional service Superior quality work and craftsmanship

Description of Work
hardwood floors Tile floors Moldings Sky Lights

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, picture framing, hardwood floor, garage builders, woodworking

EZ Mason and Concrete Pros.

EZ Mason and Concrete pros. Brings you the best labor with experience over 25 years

Secured Chimney

Top Choice Driveways & Patios

Choice Driveways have been paving ways in the town of Newton, MA for years, working closely with the locals to make your residential and commercial areas look smoother and updated. We are always at your service to take care of all your paving needs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Done Right Remodeling, Inc.

How is Done Right Remodeling, Inc. overall rated?

Done Right Remodeling, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Done Right Remodeling, Inc. open?

Done Right Remodeling, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Done Right Remodeling, Inc. provide

Done Right Remodeling, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Does Done Right Remodeling, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Done Right Remodeling, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Done Right Remodeling, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Done Right Remodeling, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Done Right Remodeling, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Done Right Remodeling, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Done Right Remodeling, Inc.?

Yes, Done Right Remodeling, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Done Right Remodeling, Inc. offer?

Done Right Remodeling, Inc. offers the following services: We perform all phases of construction. Which include but are not limited to remodeling and or custom kitchens and elegant baths all shapes and sizes. custom woodworking, moldings, electrical, plumbing, demolition, carte waste, floorings, drywall, finishing work, paint.