All Island Dryer Vent Solutions

Founded 2017 • With Angi since July 2017

169 Commack Road

Commack, NY 11725

Servicing ALL OF NASSAU & SUFFOLK COUNTIES, we are a TOP RATED dryer vent company that does cleanings, repairs, and installations. SPEAK to the OWNER EVERY TIME! NO SERVICE FEES! FAMILY OWNED/OPERATED. CALL TODAY, MENTION ANGIES LIST FOR A SPECIAL DISCOUNT!...

dryer vent cleaning (30)small appliance repair (2)

11/22/2020

After two scheduled appointments and me having to call inquire on their arrival, I was given another date and a reduced price. The servicemen were very accommodating and the company was willing to take on an additional job of replacing an inadequate duct. Even with the delays, I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer ducts vacuumed

CATEGORY small appliance repair,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

06/16/2020

Excellent experience! The team at All Island was knowledgeable, professional, and got the job done quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent installation

CATEGORY small appliance repair,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

07/01/2019

Excellent, job well done. I had no idea how clogged my vent was. P

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaned out

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

06/05/2019

Went great! On time and super fast! He was very nice and professional! Explained everything. Definitely would hire them again!! I haven’t cleaned my vents in over 5 years so it was more expensive. So now I’ll do it yearly lol

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

02/22/2019

Awesome! Andrew was super professional, helpful, gave me great advice and was an honest, standup guy. I’ll be calling him again for my yearly cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

12/11/2018

Punctual pleasant and professional. Thank you Andrew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning and washing machine hoses replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

12/04/2018

Courteous, friendly, professional and skilled. Highly recommended. Would certainly use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

09/26/2018

Excellent. Andrew arrived when promised, explained what he thought needed done (thorough vacuuming of vent hose to outside), and checked all connections.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean-out of clothes dryer vent, removal of built up lint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

07/30/2018

Andrew from All Island Dryer Vent Solutions was prompt and thoroughly walked me through the process. After telling me what would occur, he showered me, and educated me on the process! A friend referred this company and I am SO glad he did. After thinking I would have to get a new dryer, Andrew saved me so much money by simply doing an in-depth cleaning! In addition, I had previously hired someone ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

07/13/2018

Andrew the owner inspected our current dryer venting route which was horrible, inefficient and way to long of a run. Andrew suggested a much better route and installed a roof vent. Andrew was on time, professional, cleaned up when he was done and did a great job! Highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

We clean dryer vents, repair disconnected or broken vents, install brand new vents, and offer annual maintenance plans to customers.