All Island Decks

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2006

We offer honest and reliable estimates, and we like to think we do it right. But, don’t just take our word for it--our customers give us rave reviews! Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. License #h18fs180000 (nassau); & #36840-h (suffolk)....

K&V MOBILE DETAILING & MOVING SERVICES

01/09/2021

Couldn't be happier with our new deck. The crew was wonderful- polite, hard working, and perfectionists. The deck came out better than we could have imagined. They left the yard as clean as the day they started. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a professionally installed deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck replacement

10/01/2020

Bob was extremely responsive and helped us walk through the amount of work needed and the cost. At this point in time we decided not to move ahead with the work for personal reasons, but if we ever decide to do additional work on our front porch or replace our back deck, Bob at All Island Decks will be our first call. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace spindles on front porch

CATEGORY deck cleaning

08/30/2020

Where needed they replaced the support structure and corrected sagging or swelling supports. The work was outstanding. They were responsive to any of my concerns. The work was done efficiently and in a very professional manner. I would certainly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my cedar decking with Timbertech decking.

05/30/2020

Absolutely beautiful work! I would recommend Bob and his crew without a moment's hesitation. I was impressed from the very beginning when I received my estimate on the spot - no waiting a few days for calculations. Bob was helpful with recommendations and was immediately responsive to phone calls and messages. The work crew was consistent, respectful, and incredibly neat - true masters of their cr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial frame construction and complete resurfacing of deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning

09/10/2019

The crew was punctual, professional, and did excellent work. Bob was a pleasure to work with, helped us with design ideas, and was agreeable to make changes on the fly such as adding an additional staircase. Also, crew chief Bill is an amazing carpenter. We highly recommend this contractor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck installed

CATEGORY decks

Building permits, plans, back yard & pool deck, railings, pergolas, pavilions, cabanas, gazebos & construction.