A.J.A. Shrink Wrap

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

AJA SHrink wrap is a locally owned buisness. We provide shrink wrap service to all of Long Island....

Mister T's Powerwashing & Shrinkwrapping

We can take care of all of your powerwashing needs.

12/05/2017

It went fine. I had to work and he came and did the job outside while I was working. Convenient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shrink wrap patio table and chairs

CATEGORY decks

11/16/2016

Perfect. Excellent telephone communication. Timely. Great job completed. Neat and professional. Explained everything to me in depth, since it was the first time for me doing this. His help was equally helpful and friendly. Will definitely use John again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shrinkwrap an outdoor patio set & lounge chair.

12/28/2015

It took a while because, of the weather. It needed to be dry before he could do it. He had to patch a hole. I'm waiting to see how it makes it through the winter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A.J.A. Shrink Wrap shrink wrapped a patio set. It was a big deal purchase.

CATEGORY Uncategorized

10/20/2015

Best shrink wrap guy in the universe by far. Showed up on time, did the job in a professional manner, workers were friendly and courteous. Workmanship was excellent. Nothing else to say - all good. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shrink Wrap patio furniture

06/24/2015

Exactly as expected. Did a very professional job at a reasonable price. Plan to use him this winter

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Srink wrapped my patio furniture

CATEGORY

AJA Shrink wrap offers protection to your property, against fall and winter weather. We shrink wrap items such as boats, patio furniture, BBQs, a/c units, pool equipment, outdoor ornaments. We also provide protection for cars, motorcycles and commercial construction equipment.

N/A