PUTNAM WINDOWS INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2010

2560 Route 9

Cold Spring, NY 10516

Anyone Can Sell Windows, but not Everyone Is Putnam Windows We pride ourselves on our diverse knowledge & carpentry skills & offer unmatched reliability & service Putnam Windows is ready to take care of all your window and door needs. Our family owned and operated business has helped both residential and commercial clients in Cold Spring, New York and the surrounding areas for 34+ years. You can trust us to complete design, installation and custom carpentry of windows and doors. Rely on us for upgrades and repairs as well. You can trust our years of experience in the industry and our significant range of options to provide you with new, customized windows and doors for your property. Contact our certified professionals today and begin improving and revitalizing the face of your home or business....

09/06/2017

Arnold B.

I read a favorable review of Weather Shield windows in Consumer Reports, so I contacted Putnam Windows, the local installer. Tyler came to my house to measure two windows, was very helpful and answered all my questions. He explained that the wooden windows would not be stained, and that it was up to me to handle the staining. Later I learned from the Weather Shield website that they will pre-stain the windows, and I was disappointed that Tyler hadn't mentioned that. I liked the new windows and ordered five more for the rest of my house, but this time I paid the extra cost of pre-staining. The stained windows have a lovely smooth and uniform finish, with the grain showing through. I ended up painting the first two windows a color that closely matched the Weather Shield stain. Apart from this issue of staining I was very satisfied dealing with Putnam Windows, in particular the installers Phil and John were friendly and helpful, and gave me good advice on how to maintain the new windows.

Description of Work
Install seven new windows.

11/07/2014

Susan P.

Unfortunately they had to charge us a quite a bit because it was such a mess. They did do a beautiful job and had to deal with existing conditions that dealt with led paint and sealing the rooms, I didn't find any dust on anything afterwards so they had done a really good cleaning job. The windows look great; they are very well insulated and crafted. Also, I really liked that they were great with our dog and it hadn't caused any issues.

Description of Work
They came in and finished a job that somebody else had messed up. We are in a historic community and helped us install marvin windows in our home.

06/12/2013

George R.

The guys from Putnam Windows showed up and did the job and I am pleased with their work.

Description of Work
I used Putnam Windows to replace my windows.

09/11/2012

Daniel C.

They put in a composite deck and we are very happy with it. They put a front deck in too. The windows are very low E glass and also keep the heat in the house in the winter. They are very pleasant. They are

Description of Work
We used them for windows in 2007 and our deck in 2011.

Category decks,replacement windows,window treatments

Tri-State Window Factory Corp

Tri-State is the manufacturer and installer of premium quality vinyl windows and patio doors. We do the entire job ourselves, no subcontractor or middleman! Tri-State builds them, installs them and we guarantee them.

Window King

Window King specializes in aluminum and vinyl replacement windows, including double-hung, bays, bows, and slider windows for both residential and commercial markets, as well as security and sliding doors - all from the top brands in the industry, and has served the Westchester, Fairfield, Five Boroughs and Bergen county for over 30 years. --- In a world full of horror stories and poor quality work, broken contracts, no-show schedules and poor quality, Window King has become a leader in "Customer Service Satisfaction". We feature vinyl, aluminum, wood, composite and fiberglass replacement windows, all available as bays, bows, casements, sliders and double hungs. We beat ANY written estimate and offer free estimates with no obligation.5 employees. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List. City of New York License #1171450, Westchester County License #WC-15985-H09, Rockland County License #H-09683-07-00-00, Yonkers License #3979, New Jersey License #13VH00055900 And Connecticut License #603035.Nassau County License #H0810890000. Additional DBA names: Window King LLC.

Renewal by Andersen of Westchester

Renewal by Andersen® is the replacement window division of the Andersen Corporation, dedicated to providing homeowners with a start-to-finish service, from sales to manufacturing to final installation. Renewal by Andersen® produces the highest quality windows on the market, constantly pushing the envelope and creating new and improved window styles, materials, and installation techniques. As the exclusive supplier of windows to Westchester, Putnam and Lower Fairfield Counties, we have completed more than 80,000 window replacements! We are a third generation family owned and operated business in Stamford, CT with over 60 years of experience in home improvement. Working with Renewal by Andersen® of Westchester means supporting a local business - we want you in our family!

Over the Counter Window and Door Sales, Design Consultation, Delivery Service of Our Products, Custom Installation, Custom Fabrication, Carpentry, Window and Door Repair, Glass Replacement, Storm Windows Fabrications, Scree Repairs, Specialty Glass Service, Historic Home Glass and Door Renovations, Structural Carpentry, and more!