Excalibur General Contractors, Inc.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2012

Excalibur General Contactors is a complete home building, remodeling, renovation and property management service. We have been building and renovating homes in the Hudson Valley since 1986. We currently have 3 full time employees and several part timers, as well as vast pool of quality sub contractors. We typically team up with our trade partners to provide the highest quality renovations and new construction possible. We have our own excavating and trucking equipment so we can develop projects from initial site work through final completion. We have a large customer base in Putnam and Dutchess Counties and have recently been working in Ulster and Westchester Counties as well. There are very few home improvement projects that we have not done....

Able Roofing

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER-Roofing -4 Years in a Row! (2015-16-17-18) Licensed in Westchester, Dutchess, and Putnam Counties, and the state of Connecticut. Hello, my name is Chris Sanservino, I am the owner of Able Roofing and Home Improvements. For over 25 years I have been involved in the building trades, including roofing and many different aspects of residential and commercial building. This translates to a complete job for my customers. These varied skills allow me to find potential problems that others may overlook. I stay on all my projects and oversee the work to ensure a professional outcome. I use top quality materials and guarantee proper installation. If you are looking for honest, competitive pricing, without hidden charges, then give Able Roofing a call.

Offers by Able Roofing on Angi
Vermont Good Wood LLC

Any quantity is available but see our web site for typical standard orders.

P M Quality Painting

Proudly family-owned and operated since 1997. We offer free estimates at your home or place of business and take pride in providing the highest quality service. We are on time and on budget with all projects. All work guaranteed for 3 years against normal use of materials and workmanship. We specialize in interior and exterior paint or staining. Call or e-mail us directly at: pandmqualitypainting@yahoo.com. We are licensed, bonded, insured, & Lead Certified.

09/19/2017

Linda H.

Sam is honest, fair, and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Reinsulated attic: Removed old fiberglass insulation. cleaned, installed new R38 fiberglass insulation Renovated bedroom: Removed closet and play loft, reframed ceiling and walls, replaced window trim, patched and refinished floor Renovated laundry room: Installed new floor and appliances Miscellaneous: Painted a second bedroom and bathroom, installed new soffit vents, leaf guards, and gutters, removed an old shed.

Category contractors,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,gutter repair,hardwood floor,insulation,plumbing,interior painters

10/05/2016

Sam R.

Excalibur Construction scraped and painted my garage and the Victorian woodwork on my front porch, as well as sanding and staining the porch's deck. They did a great job. Very personable, responsive, and professional. I will definitely hire them for more work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting - garage and front porch

Category decks,house painters

11/24/2015

Lisa L.

Sam was great from the start. He was right on time for our meeting on the initial estimate for the pool removal. He took the time to explain what they were going to do and approximately how long it would take for the work to get done. I also asked him to take a look at the crawl space under the house that had some frozen pipes the previous winter. He came another time to do the work down there. Sam and his team were very professional and did a great job. The location was a little far from where he is headquartered but he still committed to do the work and did it on time with no follow up required. This was greatly appreciated during a time when I really had trouble finding reliable people. I would definitely use Sam again and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Pool removal, construction and installation of railings of remaining deck area. Also installation of rigid foam on interior wall of crawlspace and removal and repair of pipes in the same area.

Category decks,excavators,insulation,plumbing

05/21/2015

Shane H.

Description of Work
We had our entire house stripped and painted. This was a full color change including removing storm windows and repainting all trim.From the very beginning I felt very comfortable with Leo and his crew. Looking forward to future projects with them. The work came out fantastic.

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

05/05/2014

Alice M.

The job went well. Of course there were delays: weather, unforeseen problems, change orders and travel. Sam is personable, professional, honest and holds himself to high standards. We lived on site for the entire job, April through November, despite warnings from everyone. We got along just fine. Sam likes input from his clients and is always happy to incorporate our ideas and opinions. Sam will be the first person to tell you that he is not a rush contractor. He believes good work takes time and he takes his time. You can view that as a plus or minus; I agree with him and endured construction fatigue with my eye on the finished job. Sam's bid was fair and he came in within budget. He really cares about and takes pride in his work.

Description of Work
Added a porch, remodeled a guest room, added windows.

Category decks,remodeling,replacement windows,cabinet refacing

Thank you for your kind review. The job went well due to a great working relationship between us. Your understanding of the inconsistent pace of a complex construction project was instrumental in the successful completion of this project. Your design input was instrumental and well appreciated. I look forward to any future projects!

Excalibur General Contractors, Inc.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2012

PO Box 275

Cold Spring, NY 10516

We offer complete construction services including site work, new construction, renovations, repairs, landscape installations, and property and estate management services.

Check, Financing Available